Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

And? You expect her to listen to thugs in robes? I don't. The last thing the system wants is a martyr for the religious freedom movement and any fines these thugs put on her will be paid by supporters and supporters of religious freedom. Good luck!

You are going to financially support her and her family, right?
I am going to do my part in fighting tyranny and those that rule like dictators and against religious freedom. I am not a christian not even close but I support this fight 100%.
Well, goodie for you.

And? You expect her to listen to thugs in robes? I don't. The last thing the system wants is a martyr for the religious freedom movement and any fines these thugs put on her will be paid by supporters and supporters of religious freedom. Good luck!

I am going to do my part in fighting tyranny and those that rule like dictators and against religious freedom. I am not a christian not even close but I support this fight 100%.
Well, goodie for you.
He supports people breaking the law, not fighting the law which they feel is wrong, but outright disobeying it. I will let the illegals know they are free to stay, what the law says doesn't matter...

No I expect her to be hit with Contempt of Court penalties- and which of her supporters will volunteer to do her time in jail for her?

Well, goodie for you.
He supports people breaking the law, not fighting the law which they feel is wrong, but outright disobeying it. I will let the illegals know they are free to stay, what the law says doesn't matter...

Well he supports parents killing people who try to protect the parents children.

This is really rather tame for him.

I am surprised he is not openly hoping someone will be killing the judge.

Plenty of people have gone to jail because they are Christians. This is a culture war. There will be no gains for Christians until it stops being a symbolic war and starts being a real war. Until then, it will just continue to become Syria.

Plenty of people have gone to jail because they are Christians. This is a culture war. There will be no gains for Christians until it stops being a symbolic war and starts being a real war. Until then, it will just continue to become Syria.
Planning to slaughter in the Name of God?
crusaders.gif

How very traditional, and completely antithetical to the teachings of your Lord, and Savior...

Nobody has gone to jail because they are Christian.

They have gone to jail for violating the law. Being a Christian is not an excuse to break the law.

>>>>

"Justice Elena Kagan, who oversees the 6th district, referred Davis' request to the full court, which denied the stay without comment. Kagan joined the majority in June when the court legalized gay marriage across the nation."

Very good. It will be interesting to see what she does tomorrow. If doing her job will cause searing pain to her conscience that no earthly court could ever erase, as she alleges, then she should resign in the morning.

Tyranny is when petty government officials impose their "religious" beliefs on the public in violation of the law and oppress the people they serve.

They have gone to jail for violating the law. Being a Christian is not an excuse to break the law.

>>>>
Laws that are made specifically to land Christians in jail are no different than the laws the Nazis structured to *legally* imprison Jews. We are under no obligation to obey bad laws, and the statement that "Christians aren't thrown into jail for being Christian, they're thrown in jail for breaking the law" is meaningless if the law targets Christians.

Now sit down and shut up, fascist pig.

Tyranny is when petty government officials impose their "religious" beliefs on the public in violation of the law and oppress the people they serve.
You were educated in a public school, weren't you?

"
tyr·an·ny
ˈtirənē/despotism, absolute power, autocracy, dictatorship, totalitarianism, Fascism;More
oppression, repression, subjugation, enslavement;
authoritarianism, bullying, severity, cruelty, brutality, ruthlessness
"they will not soon forget his brutal tyranny"

Hmmm..I don't see the word "religion" in there.
  • a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
  • cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
    "she resented his rages and his tyranny"
  • (especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who

>>>>
Laws that are made specifically to land Christians in jail are no different than the laws the Nazis structured to *legally* imprison Jews. We are under no obligation to obey bad laws, and the statement that "Christians aren't thrown into jail for being Christian, they're thrown in jail for breaking the law" is meaningless if the law targets Christians.

Many "Christians" probably said the same thing when they could no longer deny mixed-race couples the right to marry. The Fourteenth Amendment guarantees that no state shall deprive any person of liberty or equal protection under the law ... and homosexual people are persons entitled to that protection. Although some "Christians" might not like that part of the constitution, the law does not target "Christians" for persecution. Kim Davis is the true fascist:

The ACLU of Kentucky filed a motion in federal court Tuesday asking a judge to hold county clerk Kim Davis in contempt of court for failing to comply with the Supreme Court and issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

In court papers, the ACLU lawyers note that following the Supreme Court's order late Monday night, the plaintiffs in their case went to the Rowan County Clerk's office at 8 a.m. Tuesday to obtain a marriage license.

"Unfortunately , they were again denied by a deputy clerk who asserted that no marriage licenses would be issued," the ACLU said in a statement. The lawyers argue that Davis has "violated a definite and specific order" and that the Court is left "with no choice but to hold her in contempt."

ACLU wants Kentucky clerk in contempt of court over denying gay marriage licenses - CNNPolitics.com

If this matter was truly about her religious conscience, then she should have resigned this morning when the stay expired rather than violate the law. She selfishly wants to remain in the spotlight and get all of you uneducated, low-information rubes to send her donations. In my opinion, her conduct is proof that she cares far more about money than she does about religion.

>>>>

Many "Christians" probably said the same thing when they could no longer deny mixed-race couples the right to marry. The Fourteenth Amendment guarantees that no state shall deprive any person of liberty or equal protection under the law ... and homosexual people are persons entitled to that protection. Although some "Christians" might not like that part of the constitution, the law does not target "Christians" for persecution. Kim Davis is the true fascist:

The ACLU of Kentucky filed a motion in federal court Tuesday asking a judge to hold county clerk Kim Davis in contempt of court for failing to comply with the Supreme Court and issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

In court papers, the ACLU lawyers note that following the Supreme Court's order late Monday night, the plaintiffs in their case went to the Rowan County Clerk's office at 8 a.m. Tuesday to obtain a marriage license.

"Unfortunately , they were again denied by a deputy clerk who asserted that no marriage licenses would be issued," the ACLU said in a statement. The lawyers argue that Davis has "violated a definite and specific order" and that the Court is left "with no choice but to hold her in contempt."

ACLU wants Kentucky clerk in contempt of court over denying gay marriage licenses - CNNPolitics.com

If this matter was truly about her religious conscience, then she should have resigned this morning when the stay expired rather than violate the law. She selfishly wants to remain in the spotlight and get all of you uneducated, low-information rubes to send her donations. In my opinion, her conduct is proof that she cares far more about money than she does about religion.
No, she has a good case and will probably win it. You wouldn't know that, because you are yourself a low information rube. Typical of other low-information lefty rubes, you accuse others of that which you know you are guilty yourself. You think it will hide your own deficiency, but it doesn't.

How many martyrs can the rubes support with their dollars? I bet that other clerk, Casey Davis, is really jealous of Kim Davis ... he has done everything in his power to wave his arms all over the place saying "pick me, pick me ... I want to be a rich martyr too". ROFL

How many martyrs can the rubes support with their dollars? I bet that other clerk, Casey Davis, is really jealous of Kim Davis ... he has done everything in his power to wave his arms all over the place saying "pick me, pick me ... I want to be a rich martyr too". ROFL
You sound jealous, ignoramus.

>>>>

No, she has a good case and will probably win it. You wouldn't know that, because you are yourself a low information rube. Typical of other low-information lefty rubes, you accuse others of that which you know you are guilty yourself. You think it will hide your own deficiency, but it doesn't.
She won't win, it's only a matter of how badly will she lose?

>>>>

If you know so much, then please explain your assessment of her case.

Forum List

Back