🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marriage Equality More Popular than Republican Led Congress

almost all states voted against gay marriage... the libs try to jam it through by the courts from their leftist judges.

The courts are there to protect us from that tyranny of the majority that conservatives love to rant about.
No, that's not what courts are for. Courts are not there to subvert the will of the people, which is the only legitimate source of power,a s the Founders wrote.
False.

almost all states voted against gay marriage... the libs try to jam it through by the courts from their leftist judges.

The courts are there to protect us from that tyranny of the majority that conservatives love to rant about.
No, that's not what courts are for. Courts are not there to subvert the will of the people, which is the only legitimate source of power,a s the Founders wrote.

So the courts were wrong to subvert the will of the people when they overturned Chicago's gun ban?

Then it's up to the People to abolish the Courts, or change the powers the Courts have been given.

Last edited:
Like I said, this TOPIC is probably not even on the majority of middle Americas frikken radar. ONCE they get to marry.... they will move onto things what we saw happen in Indiana this week...trying to force people to do their bidding

mark my words

Then I guess you're praising Pence and Indiana legislature's bowing to the voice of the People and gutting the Indiana law.

So the courts were wrong to subvert the will of the people when they overturned Chicago's gun ban?
The will of the people was expressed n the 2A to the US Constitution, which specifically states gun rights shall not be abridged.
next.

Then I guess you're praising Pence and Indiana legislature's bowing to the voice of the People and gutting the Indiana law.
They did no such thing. More making shit up again, I guess.

I rather suspect marriage equality is more popular than Congress no matter which party is leading it as are many other things.

Forum List

Back