Martin Luther King, Jr. bridge in Indiana defaced: ‘White women do not need to mix’

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
“White women do not need to mix,” appeared on one bench. “Keep the white race pure,” on another. Yet another bench called for people to remember Joseph Paul Franklin, a white supremacist who argued vehemently against interracial marriage and was jailed and executed for killing people who practiced it.

Most famously, on March 6, 1978 Franklin ambushed and shot Hustler publisher Larry Flynt, paralyzing him from the waist down. In his confession, Franklin admitted that he had targeted Flynt because his magazine showed graphic depictions of interracial intercourse.

In May of 1980, Franklin shot Urban League President Vernon Jordan, Jr. after observing him in the company of a white woman.

After his conviction for the murder of Gerald Gordon in 1977, Franklin admitted that his motivation for all 22 of the murders he committed between 1977 and 1980 was to start a race war.

Now, since republicans came to the defense of the black conservative who picture was defaced I'm sure it was about showing respect to blacks and not just a partisan defense, right?

Riiiiiiight..

“White women do not need to mix,” appeared on one bench. “Keep the white race pure,” on another. Yet another bench called for people to remember Joseph Paul Franklin, a white supremacist who argued vehemently against interracial marriage and was jailed and executed for killing people who practiced it.

Most famously, on March 6, 1978 Franklin ambushed and shot Hustler publisher Larry Flynt, paralyzing him from the waist down. In his confession, Franklin admitted that he had targeted Flynt because his magazine showed graphic depictions of interracial intercourse.

In May of 1980, Franklin shot Urban League President Vernon Jordan, Jr. after observing him in the company of a white woman.

After his conviction for the murder of Gerald Gordon in 1977, Franklin admitted that his motivation for all 22 of the murders he committed between 1977 and 1980 was to start a race war.

Now, since republicans came to the defense of the black conservative who picture was defaced I'm sure it was about showing respect to blacks and not just a partisan defense, right?

Riiiiiiight..

You want Republicans to defend this action?

Riiiiiiight..

You want Republicans to defend this action?

:badgrin: No but they will :badgrin:

Well, Republicans will condemn this...but Teapers and the racist faction are probably celebrating. They claim there is no racism in the 'movement' but they only comment on feral negro threads...attacking all blacks and manufacturing evidence so they can claim ALL blacks are racist, violent and rapists.

If anyone does dare condemn this racism...the mods will lock or move this thread to the flame zone. Only anti-black threads are allowed...no threads pointing out white racism!

Like I said...not one teaper condemning this. But, if it were about black racists...or anything close...they would all be in here raising hell about the evil black man. Teapers are so predictable. I know them better than they know themselves.

Franklin was executed in Missouri last November.

The white race has never been pure, especially in this country, so anyone with ideas of racial purity is delusional.

Well, Republicans will condemn this...but Teapers and the racist faction are probably celebrating. They claim there is no racism in the 'movement' but they only comment on feral negro threads...attacking all blacks and manufacturing evidence so they can claim ALL blacks are racist, violent and rapists.

If anyone does dare condemn this racism...the mods will lock or move this thread to the flame zone. Only anti-black threads are allowed...no threads pointing out white racism!

What the hell are you talking about?

The silence of Teapers when it comes to white racism...the hypocrisy of them wanting blacks to condemn the smallest hint of black racism and the intolerance of USMB when it comes to discussing any form of white racism or Teaper racism. I think it is funny how a thread about a fight between a black and white person can generate pages and pages of condemnation against black people...but when real racism is presented...all is quiet.

“White women do not need to mix,” appeared on one bench. “Keep the white race pure,” on another.

A lone, inbred, huffing WN with a can of paint.

Hey asshole----Are you really bitching about the way the Staff Moderates the forum ?

“White women do not need to mix,” appeared on one bench. “Keep the white race pure,” on another.

A lone, inbred, huffing WN with a can of paint.

I take it you have never been to IN.

Many times.

I also happen to know the Klan had a huge membership in Indiana in the 20s.

Nevertheless. This incident is just one lone WN.

Maybe two. It's not like there was a big Nazi rally and they closed the festivities with an act of graffiti. :lol:

Last edited:

He has absolutely no idea.

He has absolutely no idea.

Care to condemn racism

Hey asshole----Are you really bitching about the way the Staff Moderates the forum ?

Nice dodge but try more faux outrage to really sell it next time

[MENTION=25032]ClosedCaption[/MENTION]...I ruined your thread...but I honestly don't think any of the teapers and those who live for the black racist threads would condemn racism. I should have waited until they started justifying and minimizing the act before I commented.

[MENTION=25032]ClosedCaption[/MENTION]...I ruined your thread...but I honestly don't think any of the teapers and those who live for the black racist threads would condemn racism. I should have waited until they started justifying and minimizing the act before I commented.

You just called the play before they had the chance to run it. I told you the only time they come to a black persons "defense" is when they share their political views.

Which goes to show why minority turn out for republicans are slim. You cant give someone the back of the hand then expect them to join your team. Thats just human nature but to republicans they'll tell you its a problem that only blacks have because....black black black chicken crime something

are you people serious?

holy frikken gawd over some BRIDGE

Where is the link for this?

Last edited:

You just called the play before they had the chance to run it. I told you the only time they come to a black persons "defense" is when they share their political views.

Which goes to show why minority turn out for republicans are slim. You cant give someone the back of the hand then expect them to join your team. Thats just human nature but to republicans they'll tell you its a problem that only blacks have because....black black black chicken crime something

Regretfully, what you say is true. In the defense of the GOP, most partisan hacks on this forum don't represent true conservatism and the true GOP...a lot of them are idiot Teapers pissed off because we have a black President. A lot of the Teapers are simply racist assholes and a lot of them are simply lemmings that don't have the mental acuity or character to post condemnation unless they are led by others.

Forum List

Back