Marvel dumps young actor over assault charges

This young actor is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to one women .
He was going to star in 3 major comic movies.
His entire career is destroyed

At least with him they waited until he was convicted, not just getting rid of him due to rumors and questionable accusations like what happened to Johnny Depp.

It's hilarious his character was called Kang. Can't stop laughing about that.

Black privilege.

Or just management cowardice.

If a person doing something bad checks multiple boxes they get more deference than someone who checks only a few boxes, who get more than someone that checks no boxes.

This young actor is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to one women .
Marvel will be fine...

Screenshot_20231219-111425-743.png

The Oracle knows.

I basically quit watching new movies in the early 2010s due to wokeness and zero quality
Same here. New movies these days don't appeal to me at all. It's no longer about the plot or premise but which movie is the wokiest wins the prize. I am glad Prime and HBO still have lots of classic stuff in their library. Netflix, what a dump.

Same here. New movies these days don't appeal to me at all. It's no longer about the plot or premise but which movie is the wokiest wins the prize. I am glad Prime and HBO still have lots of classic stuff in their library. Netflix, what a dump.

I tend to only watch movies from 70s , 80s, 90s, 00s

Yeah but he’s probably already worth 50 million

I'm just curious as to how do you talk to your white boyfriend about racial issues.
Look what happened to Jonathan Majors that’s what BLM and radical LGBT feminist evil gets you. It’s called a boomerang effect brother.

Same nonsense happened to Jason Mitchell

The fact that he got dumped so fast says he was a pain in the ass to work with.

Forum List

Back