Marxette running your country. Valerie's father worked with Frank Marshall Davis

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Oh the commie line now runs up to the White House.:eusa_angel:

Fave aid direct daughter in law to Vernon who worked with communist Frank Marshall Davis who was Obama's mentor.

Valerie Jarrett's father in law worked directly with Frank.

Last edited:
In June 1946, Vernon Jarrett was elected to the Illinois Council of the Communist Party’s youth wing, then known as American Youth for Democracy. This is according to Testimony of Walter S. Steele regarding Communist activities in the United States. Hearings before the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Eightieth Congress, first session, on H. R. 1884 and H. R. 2122, pages 75,76. It is the first hard evidence tying Vernon Jarrett directly to the Communist Party. Frank Marshall Davis, incidentally, was an official sponsor of American Youth for Democracy, along with confirmed communists Howard Fast, Langston Hughes, John Howard Lawson and Dirk Struik.

In April 1948, Frank Marshall Davis and Vernon Jarrett were working together as members of the publicity committee of the communist controlled Citizens’ Committee to Aid Packing-House Workers.

Fmd3-1024x175.jpg

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2011/06...orked-with-obama-mentor-frank-marshall-davis/

Last edited:
Are you surprised?

Not at all. I was up here freaking out that no one in the states understood the importance of Frank or Billy Ayers.

I posted till my fingers ran with blood.

Sadly I learned your media wasn't worth jack shit and didn't even cover Frank the pedophile.

I tried though.

Fave aid direct daughter in law to Vernon who worked with communist Frank Marshall Davis who was Obama's mentor.

I could have told you this 2 years ago, but I'm happy that you made the connection.

Frank Marshall Davis might be Obama's biological father, he's certainly his ideological father

Thanks for the total bs character assassination, hater dupes. And even if they were lifelong communists, which they AREN'T, it's more BS guilt by association. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks for the total bs character assassination, hater dupes. And even if they were lifelong communists, which they AREN'T, it's more BS guilt by association. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Capital Zs

Must have struck a nerve.

Unfortunately I don't think younger America understands the dangers of Communism.

"In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Barack Obama mentions a friend of his grandfather named Frank, who was later identified as Davis.[35]

"Davis told Obama that he and Stanley (Obama's maternal grandfather) both had grown up only 50 miles apart, near Wichita, although they did not meet until Hawaii.

"He described the way race relations were back then, including Jim Crow, and his view that there had been little progress since then.

"As Obama remembered, 'It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black Power, dashiki self. In some ways he was as incurable as my mother, as certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii had created...'"

"Claims that Davis was a political influence on Obama were made by Jerome Corsi in his anti-Obama book The Obama Nation.[38] A rebuttal released by Obama's presidential campaign, entitled Unfit for Publication disputes those claims about the nature of their relationship."

Frank Marshall Davis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How far does this go in the Democratic party?
farther than they will admit to. It is deep, and the American people are paying deeply in their Liberty for a Commie agenda foisted upon all of us.

Is this the same 'Valerie' that declared in 2012 that She and Obama administration were going to go after those that spoke ILL of Obama...?

Hello Phony scandal IRS?

Valerie Jarrett “There Will Be Hell to Pay” for Obama’s Critics
Bumped to the top YES the 'Phony Scandals' we were warned of early on.

Want to know what the left is up to? They will tell you...all you have to do is pay attention.

father-in-law? Then you say "direct". :lol: oxymoron :thup: People don't choose their in-laws Missy, they choose their spouses.

Conservatives & guilt by association. You people are losing it. :cuckoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back