Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
This issue affects precisely nothing except to keep the perpetually angry and outraged well, angry and outraged. You mad bro? Good.

"mad"? of course not.....throughout history good has always triumphed over evil and some democrats are already talking about primarying the witch in 2020. She showed her true nature too soon....the devil is clever but makes a lot of mistakes.

Our communist democrats are no longer hiding their long-held beliefs or intentions. It seems Trump hasn't driven them mad at all; they've been mad since the Clinton (rapist/traitor) years. A House committee just tried to omit the "so help you God" part of an oath to tell the truth before them. Why? Because like Marx repeatedly said, a people who know of a Superior Being won't fall prey to their schemes to turn us into their slaves. The public outrage forced the committee to put the end of the oath back in, but they'll keep trying. Is Satan real? you bet he is. Does Evil appear and walk amongst us periodically with a new face and new lies? Of course...and here's the latest political manifestation:

694940094001_5990337577001_5990336574001-vs.jpg

We already did this, Rip van Twinkle.
No point in rehashing what's already done there but here's the Cliff's Notes:

"So help me God" is the English translation of "Insh'Allah".

/thread

Last edited:
Our communist democrats are no longer hiding their long-held beliefs or intentions. It seems Trump hasn't driven them mad at all; they've been mad since the Clinton (rapist/traitor) years. A House committee just tried to omit the "so help you God" part of an oath to tell the truth before them. Why? Because like Marx repeatedly said, a people who know of a Superior Being won't fall prey to their schemes to turn us into their slaves. The public outrage forced the committee to put the end of the oath back in, but they'll keep trying. Is Satan real? you bet he is. Does Evil appear and walk amongst us periodically with a new face and new lies? Of course...and here's the latest political manifestation:

694940094001_5990337577001_5990336574001-vs.jpg
Anyone who wants to FORCE people in government to say "so help me God" (which god, btw?) is a theocrat.

Idc if they use that or not.
It doesnt mean shit to agnostics, atheists or non abrahamic religious people though.
Kinda defeats the whole point, imo.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do, then if you invoke his name to tell the truth and then lie, your religious denomination or lack of one is irrelevant.....you lied to HIM.

I'm not an atheist and I have no 'bullshit', nor am I USMB. They make-a da rules. You don't like 'em, go find another site.

You don't set the rules here, you lying asshole...YOU find another site.

It doesnt mean shit to agnostics, atheists or non abrahamic religious people though.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do, then if you invoke his name to tell the truth and then lie, your religious denomination or lack of one is irrelevant.....you lied to HIM.

:rofl:

"HIM" huh?

Where exactly is "he", this "HIM"? Hm? Bring "HIM" out here, let "HIM" speak for "HIMself".

And how exactly does that subject "lie to 'HIM'" when they're not even talking to "HIM" in the first place? Hm?

And while we're at it ---- where the fuck is the "HER" that makes "HIM" a "HIM"? Hm? Can't have a male without a female.

I'm not an atheist and I have no 'bullshit', nor am I USMB. They make-a da rules. You don't like 'em, go find another site.

You don't set the rules here, you lying asshole...YOU find another site.

I ain't the one who FAILED to notice my crackpot thread already existed, now am I.

No shit Sherlock, I just pointed out that those are USMB's rules. Read much?

Anyone who wants to FORCE people in government to say "so help me God" (which god, btw?) is a theocrat.

Nobody is forced to testify if they can't pledge to tell the truth...they can refuse to testify at that point. But this is just another dodge from another atheist who fully intends to lie when necessary to hide your true intentions.

"HIM" huh?

Where exactly is "he", this "HIM"? Hm? Bring "HIM" out here, let "HIM" speak for "HIMself".

And how exactly does that subject "lie to 'HIM'" when they're not even talking to "HIM" in the first place? Hm?

And while we're at it ---- where the fuck is the "HER" that makes "HIM" a "HIM"? Hm? Can't have a male without a female.

Now God is a "female", that's some "god" you believe in. Let me guess, Shiva?

"HIM" huh?

Hey, the poster invoked a "HIM". "HIM" is a relative term, relative to a female. Ergo there must be a female somewhere.

Tellya what, while I appreciate the cheerleading, I already have him trapped so let HIM answer about "HIM". Hm?

"HIM" huh?

Hey, the poster invoked a "HIM". "HIM" is a relative term, relative to a female. Ergo there must be a female somewhere.

Tellya what, while I appreciate the cheerleading, I already have him trapped so let HIM answer about "HIM". Hm?

Unfortunately for you the Bible uses male pronouns when talking about God. No "her" is required at all.

Nobody is forced to testify if they can't pledge to tell the truth...they can refuse to testify at that point. But this is just another dodge from another atheist who fully intends to lie when necessary to hide your true intentions.

No, it's what we call a "fact". We are not a theocracy, never have been. Go ahead and look it up. Have your teacher essplain the big words.

"HIM" huh?

Talk about triggered.....go ahead and stroke out for all I care.....truth is you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Does the devil appear in female form....ever seen a Madonna or a Miley Cyrus concert? Look at AOC's eyes in the OP.....pure fucking evil.

"HIM" huh?

Unfortunately for you the Bible uses male pronouns when talking about God. No "her" is required at all.

Without a "her" there cannot be a "him". Period. In anything.

You do understand what male and female are for, do you not? Or am I presuming too much?

Once AGAIN I asked the OP who came up with the "HIM". Why won't you just let him handle it? Hm?

So, you've got absolutely nothing beyond what has already been extensively covered by the devout for centuries. Got it.

"HIM" huh?

Talk about triggered.....go ahead and stroke out for all I care.....truth is you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Does the devil appear in female form....ever seen a Madonna or a Miley Cyrus concert? Look at AOC's eyes in the OP.....pure fucking evil.
Pogo

Apparently Pogo thinks Jesus is transgendered.

Forum List

Back