Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
"the devil" :lmao:

1vomek.jpg

Anything else? Wanna tell us about the monsters under the bed that come out in the dark? The tooth fairy? Imps? Boggarts? Elves?

What the devil works hardest at is denying his existence....you did him a solid here....and revealed what you are.

:laugh2: ROLL 'em!

ajidjsu.gif

Fun brain teaser --- which way is that circle rotating? :eusa_think:

Idc if they use that or not.
It doesnt mean shit to agnostics, atheists or non abrahamic religious people though.
Kinda defeats the whole point, imo.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do,

And if you DON'T believe that, and actually believe that people are responsible for their own actions? What then? Hm?

The point is the fucking world doesn't revolve around your simplistic sky pixie fantasies. And thank gods for that.
When we get rid of something we usually acquire something else. So to you God is dead or never was. Now we have a massive surveillance cuture and growing, an expanding facial recognition system and the maturing of biometric identification. All of this with federal organizations having laws in place to abuse us if need be.

Anyone who wants to FORCE people in government to say "so help me God" (which god, btw?) is a theocrat.

Nobody is forced to testify if they can't pledge to tell the truth...they can refuse to testify at that point. But this is just another dodge from another atheist who fully intends to lie when necessary to hide your true intentions.
For years, our Judge has asked "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
Period.
No bible involved either.
Back in the day, it used to be. I had to swear on a bible when I registered to vote in 1973.
Times have changed. Along with the rules for head gear, maybe the Senate Chamber should move into the 21st century. Just a suggestion.

That, and the fact that the oath for POTUS, arguably the "highest office", makes no mention of a god.

Wow! Look at the commie cowards flock to a righteous statement of fact....."this can't be allowed...must DESTROY before it takes root....KILL IT....KILL THE MESSENGER!" :50:

It doesnt mean shit to agnostics, atheists or non abrahamic religious people though.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do,

And if you DON'T believe that, and actually believe that people are responsible for their own actions? What then? Hm?

The point is the fucking world doesn't revolve around your simplistic sky pixie fantasies. And thank gods for that.
When we get rid of something we usually acquire something else. So to you God is dead or never was. Now we have a massive surveillance cuture and growing, an expanding facial recognition system and the maturing of biometric identification. All of this with federal organizations having laws in place to abuse us if need be.

"God" is irrelevant to a government -- unless that government is a theocracy.

Well guess what.

Ergo ---- as already pointed out in the first goddam thread on this, but let's just reiterate it all over again expecting different results ---- the question is not, and never has been, "should this or that oath read 'so help me god'". The question is, and has always been, what the fuck is a "god" doing in an oath that has zero to do with religion?".

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Calling her Satan now?
You folks are unbelievable.

The fact of the matter is she is much like ole David Hogg, all caught up in her own hype and thinking of herself as relevant.In the end she will be told to sit down and shut up.
For some reason, I find her much more likable than David Hogg. I think you are projecting qualities on her that don't exist. But at least you're not calling her Satan. That's a plus.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do, then if you invoke his name to tell the truth and then lie, your religious denomination or lack of one is irrelevant.....you lied to HIM.

:rofl:

"HIM" huh?

Where exactly is "he", this "HIM"? Hm? Bring "HIM" out here, let "HIM" speak for "HIMself".

And how exactly does that subject "lie to 'HIM'" when they're not even talking to "HIM" in the first place? Hm?

And while we're at it ---- where the fuck is the "HER" that makes "HIM" a "HIM"? Hm? Can't have a male without a female.

Sure you can.

1vomek.jpg

Anything else? Wanna tell us about the monsters under the bed that come out in the dark? The tooth fairy? Imps? Boggarts? Elves?

What the devil works hardest at is denying his existence....you did him a solid here....and revealed what you are.

Sure ya can. :)

ajidjsu.gif

Easier to read if counter-clockwise.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Calling her Satan now?
You folks are unbelievable.

The fact of the matter is she is much like ole David Hogg, all caught up in her own hype and thinking of herself as relevant.In the end she will be told to sit down and shut up.
For some reason, I find her much more likable than David Hogg. I think you are projecting qualities on her that don't exist. But at least you're not calling her Satan. That's a plus.

Nope she's full of herself and it won't be long until her own party sits her down.

The point is if you believe God is tracking what we say and do, and I do, then if you invoke his name to tell the truth and then lie, your religious denomination or lack of one is irrelevant.....you lied to HIM.

"HIM" huh?

Where exactly is "he", this "HIM"? Hm? Bring "HIM" out here, let "HIM" speak for "HIMself".

And how exactly does that subject "lie to 'HIM'" when they're not even talking to "HIM" in the first place? Hm?

And while we're at it ---- where the fuck is the "HER" that makes "HIM" a "HIM"? Hm? Can't have a male without a female.

Now God is a "female", that's some "god" you believe in. Let me guess, Shiva?

Hey, the poster invoked a "HIM". "HIM" is a relative term, relative to a female. Ergo there must be a female somewhere.

Tellya what, while I appreciate the cheerleading, I already have him trapped so let HIM answer about "HIM". Hm?

Unfortunately for you the Bible uses male pronouns when talking about God. No "her" is required at all.

Without a "her" there cannot be a "him". Period. In anything.

You do understand what male and female are for, do you not? Or am I presuming too much?

Once AGAIN I asked the OP who came up with the "HIM". Why won't you just let him handle it? Hm?

God created man and afterward said the man needed a helper. So He created woman from the man's rib. Need any more proof? Any more misleading semantics?

"HIM" huh?

1vomek.jpg

Sure ya can. :)

ajidjsu.gif

Easier to read if counter-clockwise.

I find it equal either way but it's fascinating that you can reverse it at will with no more than an eye shift.

Man, that's POWER. :rock:

"HIM" huh?

Hey, the poster invoked a "HIM". "HIM" is a relative term, relative to a female. Ergo there must be a female somewhere.

Tellya what, while I appreciate the cheerleading, I already have him trapped so let HIM answer about "HIM". Hm?

Unfortunately for you the Bible uses male pronouns when talking about God. No "her" is required at all.

You do understand what male and female are for, do you not? Or am I presuming too much?

Once AGAIN I asked the OP who came up with the "HIM". Why won't you just let him handle it? Hm?

God created man and afterward said the man needed a helper. So He created woman from the man's rib. Need any more proof? Any more misleading semantics?
Riiiiiiight. All about 6,000 years ago, right? :71:

"HIM" huh?

Of course She did.

Tell me, how many males have you ever seen give birth? And no, seahorses don't count.

I want to see her head revolve 360 degrees and for her to barf green bile. And some boils. Gotta have boils.

I guess the left has gotten a promotion from Hitler to Satan. Equally meaningless and pitiful.

If you're truly an "old lady" and still need a hollywood (homosexual deviants) version of what good and evil is, you're playing with fire. Going for laugh on a chat board is one thing but if you're really this messed up, you better get to a pastor.

Wow! Look at the commie cowards flock to a righteous statement of fact....."this can't be allowed...must DESTROY before it takes root....KILL IT....KILL THE MESSENGER!" :50:
Destroy it? Taking away the MANDATORY requirement to say "so help me god" is destroying it? Wimpy god you got there. Wimpy faith too.

No, just asshole progressives trying to remove all things God from our culture.

"HIM" huh?

A man wrote that story. Hence God is a He, too.

"HIM" huh?

"Him" isn't "relative at all in any discussion concerning the Christian God.

Forum List

Back