Mask Wearers

There is no need for a mask...plain and simple. ANYWHERE
Are you a epidemiologist? Where did you earn your degree? Dr. Fauci finished first in his medical school class at Cornell. What do you have other than a wish to kill off a couple more hundreds of thousands of citizens? You can`t possibly be that evil so I`ll write it off as just being stupid.
So you believe everything you hear? Did you witness the research yourself? I'd like to know how they have held 200,000 funerals? Have you seen any actual bodies on television that supposedly passed from COVID? I live near a hospital and pass it nearly every day and there is no activity there. Where are all the COVID patients? Have you read what is in the vaccines? Seeing is believing. Just because doctor tells you that you are positive are you going to believe them? Heard of false positives? Awake people know better.

Are you wearing the slave mask?

Take off the mask!

While I agree with your sentiment, your post is nothing but big talk. We recently relocated to the far frozen north from the Baltimore area. Even way up here, out in the middle of bloody nowhere, even Ma and Pa establishments force us to wear masks while pumping gas or they're right on the line to the cops. Unless you're living in the middle of the Antarctic or the Sahara, you wear a mask to buy food.
Furthermore, read about masks...they DO NOT prevent a virus. It's even on some of the mask boxes. It's a slave/control tool no doubt about it.
View attachment 430686

fake-mask-exemption-card.jpg

Mine's better.
I have one of those! I haven't had to use it yet though! DAMN! :mad:

I don't kinow why I'm wasting my time making truthful comments...those who know the truth will be able to accept the state of the world...those who don't will keep on following big brother's demands and unfortunately will be wearing a mask for years to come because this is not ending anytime in the foreseeable future. All I can say is live your life the way you wish...if you want to keep following along....good luck! Me? I'll make my own decisions....in this country we are supposed to be able to make choices and not have choices made for us.:no_text11:

There is no need for a mask...plain and simple. ANYWHERE
Are you a epidemiologist? Where did you earn your degree? Dr. Fauci finished first in his medical school class at Cornell. What do you have other than a wish to kill off a couple more hundreds of thousands of citizens? You can`t possibly be that evil so I`ll write it off as just being stupid.
By the way...you better do some research on Dr. Fauci...he's NOT a good person. He and Bill Gates want nothing more than to harm people instead of helping them. Both are EVIL. Do the research...

Take off the mask!

Not right now in my home but when I go in public I do.

What is your problem?
I don't have a problem! Masks are useless! Do the research! There's no "invisible enemy" floating around out there or anywhere for that matter. People aren't doing their homework and researching what a true virus is and how it is spread. Look it up. The wool is being pulled over everyone's eyes and the sheep are believing.

Listen....for all the naysayers for the truth and the believers of what the powers at hand are telling you...you have the freedom to believe and follow them if you want listen to what they say and follow their guidelines and have your life controlled by them for as long as they want this "plan-demic" to go on and believe me it's going to go on for a very long time. Or you can make up your own mind and live life to how you see fit to the best ability you can under the circumstances.

One quote I have always lived by and always will:

"TO EACH HIS/HER OWN"

Take off the mask!

What is your problem?
I don't have a problem! Masks are useless! Do the research! There's no "invisible enemy" floating around out there or anywhere for that matter. People aren't doing their homework and researching what a true virus is and how it is spread. Look it up. The wool is being pulled over everyone's eyes and the sheep are believing.

Actually I come from a family of mostly doctors and engineers.

I grew up with science and medicine.

I'm not a doctor or engineer. I'm not stupid enough to believe such BS as you spew.

Yes there is a virus killing people. My favorite aunt died of it last spring in the first wave.

Take it to someone who is stupid and doesn't give a damn about our nation or life.

Someone like you.

Take off the mask!

What is your problem?

Actually I come from a family of mostly doctors and engineers.

I grew up with science and medicine.

I'm not a doctor or engineer. I'm not stupid enough to believe such BS as you spew.

Yes there is a virus killing people. My favorite aunt died of it last spring in the first wave.

Take it to someone who is stupid and doesn't give a damn about our nation or life.

Someone like you.
I refuse to argue with ignorance...

Take off the mask!
Wear the damn mask!

A sane Republican! I even voted for him, if you can believe it.

Hogan’s a phony. I call him Jacque Chevalier. Jacque Chevalier is a hardcore lefty who once registered and ran for state senate as a republican just so he could get his name on the ballot. The incumbent dems are so entrenched that he had no chance running as a dem. That’s how bad Hogan is as a repub.
Maryland is the California of the East.

Take off the mask!

I wear a mask when going into stores, and when at work when not sitting at my desk.

I do not wear it if I am going to be around family members for more than an hour, because at that point the effectiveness is pretty much shot. Therefore I only go around family if I am high temp negative, and have not been around anyone positive tested within a week.

I've been tested twice in 3 months due to possible work exposures, both times negative.
The only mask that works is the K or N95 .. the rest are useless

Are you wearing the slave mask? Take off the mask!
Wear the damn mask!

A sane Republican! I even voted for him, if you can believe it.
Hogan’s a phony. I call him Jacque Chevalier. Jacque Chevalier is a hardcore lefty who once registered and ran for state senate as a republican just so he could get his name on the ballot. The incumbent dems are so entrenched that he had no chance running as a dem. That’s how bad Hogan is as a repub.
Maryland is the California of the East.
Cool! :cool:

Take off the mask!

What is your problem?
Actually I come from a family of mostly doctors and engineers. I grew up with science and medicine. I'm not a doctor or engineer. I'm not stupid enough to believe such BS as you spew. Yes there is a virus killing people. My favorite aunt died of it last spring in the first wave. Take it to someone who is stupid and doesn't give a damn about our nation or life. Someone like you.
I refuse to argue with ignorance.
Good, talking to yourself would only expose another level of mental disease.

Listen....for all the naysayers for the truth and the believers of what the powers at hand are telling you...you have the freedom to believe and follow them if you want listen to what they say and follow their guidelines and have your life controlled by them for as long as they want this "plan-demic" to go on and believe me it's going to go on for a very long time. Or you can make up your own mind and live life to how you see fit to the best ability you can under the circumstances.

One quote I have always lived by and always will:

"TO EACH HIS/HER OWN"

I will wear a mask if I want and if you do not want to wear one that is your damn choice but you have no right to tell me not to wear one after I suffered from this virus and almost died!

I had it early on and was very sick and I will tell you it is hell on the lungs!

I do not know how I am still kicking except for the fact I took my typical steroid with a strong antibiotic at the start of feeling sick and that might have saved my ass...

With that written I will wear my mask and will wear it until the all clear is given and no one and I mean no one will tell me otherwise!

Now noticed I said I and nothing about you wearing the mask because it is your damn choice and we all have free will!

I don't kinow why I'm wasting my time making truthful comments...those who know the truth will be able to accept the state of the world...those who don't will keep on following big brother's demands and unfortunately will be wearing a mask for years to come because this is not ending anytime in the foreseeable future. All I can say is live your life the way you wish...if you want to keep following along....good luck! Me? I'll make my own decisions....in this country we are supposed to be able to make choices and not have choices made for us.:no_text11:

Unless you are black. Then the argument is do what you are told, allow your rights to be violated and no one gets hurt.

Take off the mask!

I wear a mask when going into stores, and when at work when not sitting at my desk.

I do not wear it if I am going to be around family members for more than an hour, because at that point the effectiveness is pretty much shot. Therefore I only go around family if I am high temp negative, and have not been around anyone positive tested within a week.

I've been tested twice in 3 months due to possible work exposures, both times negative.
The only mask that works is the K or N95 .. the rest are useless

Not useless for slowing a person spreading the virus, just not as effective as some are saying.

They also have the side benefit of having you touch your mouth and nose less.

Forum List

Back