Mask Wearers

I won't put one on...our stores do not make us wear one....only Dr. offices and dentist clinics.....which I have no appointments....so I tossed all mine out....not playing their games any longer....

I hope someone you know or care about gets COVID and you suffer knowing it could be you that gave it to them.
Your hatred for those who understand what 90% false positives means about the "pandemic", and for those who understand that the new "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission has caused you to not give a shyt about innocent people so long as it will satisfy your misplaced anger towards another.

I hate stupid people. If you think the vaccine is ineffective, let's see your numbers. Otherwise you fall into the previous category I mentioned, I lost three people I know to a virus that according to some kills old people. None of them were particularly old.
I don't hate stupid people; they're an interesting study.

Anyway,
I won't put one on...our stores do not make us wear one....only Dr. offices and dentist clinics.....which I have no appointments....so I tossed all mine out....not playing their games any longer....

I hope someone you know or care about gets COVID and you suffer knowing it could be you that gave it to them.
Your hatred for those who understand what 90% false positives means about the "pandemic", and for those who understand that the new "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission has caused you to not give a shyt about innocent people so long as it will satisfy your misplaced anger towards another.

I hate stupid people. If you think the vaccine is ineffective, let's see your numbers. Otherwise you fall into the previous category I mentioned, I lost three people I know to a virus that according to some kills old people. None of them were particularly old.
I don't hate stupid people; it's probably not their fault.

Anyway, you are ignoring the fact that not one person has come forward to declare that the "vaccine" prevents infection or transmission. In fact, some people claim that not knowing is a good thing. How about you? Do you think that not knowing is a good thing.

I hope you choke on your dirty filthy disgusting mask....hey I know....when masks are not mandated any longer we can get you a bullring for your nose.....so you will feel safe and all....

Listen up asshole. I was wearing a mask for two months prior to anyone else because my doctors have told me that COVID is a death sentence. So, take your self-righteous attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Oh are you scared?.....grow up and grow some balls....people die of all kinds of reasons everyday.....many die in worse pain than any covid victim....and some die by their own hand because an uncaring government shut down their means for survival so they can get rid of a president they dislike....

You are a fucking hypocrite and a retard. I am done having the IQ points sucked right out of my head by that black hole you have instead of a brain.

Anyway,

Anyway, you are ignoring the fact that not one person has come forward to declare that the "vaccine" prevents infection or transmission. In fact, some people claim that not knowing is a good thing. How about you? Do you think that not knowing is a good thing.

You are fucking stupid too. Goodbye dumbass!

Anyway,

You are fucking stupid too. Goodbye dumbass!
*gives salute*

And they were all wearing a mask I presume.....

Yes, they were, thank you! Others around them were NOT. That is the point. The mask protects others!
Educate yourself and ""Don't Fear the Reaper"

Forum List

Back