Mask Wearers

When I walk into our hardware store they have a person out front checking for masks...I pulled out my bill from last month and asked if he wants to block me from shopping there....he said come on in....

People bitch about closing businesses but I figure if wearing a mask allows for the reason they can stay open its a little inconvenience for small business owners.
They closed them with masks. Stop the bullshit.

Just wear your fuckin mask jackass

EYCNT EETNO FKKEN PSSEE LYKDIS!

MaskyJoe.jpg

Considering I haven't been sick in over a year I'm pretty sure a mask does work. I don't wear it outside. But I do wear it when I enter someone else's house, a restaurant for carry out or the grocery store, etc. It's not 100% effective. But if everyone is wearing a mask is significantly reduces your risk of catching something from a sneeze, someone coughing or anything airborne. Now if you choose to socialize inside a crowded room with strangers for a long period of time you're going to catch something with or without a mask.

Considering I haven't been sick in over a year I'm pretty sure a mask does work. I don't wear it outside. But I do wear it when I enter someone else's house, a restaurant for carry out or the grocery store, etc. It's not 100% effective. But if everyone is wearing a mask is significantly reduces your risk of catching something from a sneeze, someone coughing or anything airborne. Now if you choose to socialize inside a crowded room with strangers for a long period of time you're going to catch something with or without a mask.
I haven't been sick in nearly three years. I've worn a mask maybe ten times. They do nuffin! All worn in a period from July to December 2020.

I haven't been sick in nearly three years. I've worn a mask maybe ten times. They do nuffin! All worn in a period from July to December 2020.

1612278840709.png

I won't put one on...our stores do not make us wear one....only Dr. offices and dentist clinics.....which I have no appointments....so I tossed all mine out....not playing their games any longer....

I hope someone you know or care about gets COVID and you suffer knowing it could be you that gave it to them.
Your hatred for those who understand what 90% false positives means about the "pandemic", and for those who understand that the new "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission has caused you to not give a shyt about innocent people so long as it will satisfy your misplaced anger towards another.

I won't put one on...our stores do not make us wear one....only Dr. offices and dentist clinics.....which I have no appointments....so I tossed all mine out....not playing their games any longer....

I hope someone you know or care about gets COVID and you suffer knowing it could be you that gave it to them.
I hope you choke on your dirty filthy disgusting mask....hey I know....when masks are not mandated any longer we can get you a bullring for your nose.....so you will feel safe and all....

I think everyone using hand sanitizer and constant hand washing is keeping you illness free more than a piece of cotton....

Your hatred for those who understand what 90% false positives means about the "pandemic", and for those who understand that the new "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission has caused you to not give a shyt about innocent people so long as it will satisfy your misplaced anger towards another.

I hate stupid people. If you think the vaccine is ineffective, let's see your numbers. Otherwise you fall into the previous category I mentioned, I lost three people I know to a virus that according to some kills old people. None of them were particularly old.

I hate stupid people. If you think the vaccine is ineffective, let's see your numbers. Otherwise you fall into the previous category I mentioned, I lost three people I know to a virus that according to some kills old people. None of them were particularly old.
And they were all wearing a mask I presume.....

I hope you choke on your dirty filthy disgusting mask....hey I know....when masks are not mandated any longer we can get you a bullring for your nose.....so you will feel safe and all....

Listen up asshole. I was wearing a mask for two months prior to anyone else because my doctors have told me that COVID is a death sentence. So, take your self-righteous attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

And they were all wearing a mask I presume.....

Yes, they were, thank you! Others around them were NOT. That is the point. The mask protects others!

I hate stupid people. If you think the vaccine is ineffective, let's see your numbers. Otherwise you fall into the previous category I mentioned, I lost three people I know to a virus that according to some kills old people. None of them were particularly old
No way you were ever an officer in the navy...to lose people you care about and then to turn around and wish someone I knew would die from covid is childish and disgusting....if they gave you brass for your shirt collar they made a huge mistake.....

Listen up asshole. I was wearing a mask for two months prior to anyone else because my doctors have told me that COVID is a death sentence. So, take your self-righteous attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Oh are you scared?.....grow up and grow some balls....people die of all kinds of reasons everyday.....many die in worse pain than any covid victim....and some die by their own hand because an uncaring government shut down their means for survival so they can get rid of a president they dislike....

Are you wearing the slave mask?

Take off the mask!

While I agree with your sentiment, your post is nothing but big talk. We recently relocated to the far frozen north from the Baltimore area. Even way up here, out in the middle of bloody nowhere, even Ma and Pa establishments force us to wear masks while pumping gas or they're right on the line to the cops. Unless you're living in the middle of the Antarctic or the Sahara, you wear a mask to buy food.
Really you wear a mask when you pump gas?
That is insane! Do you wear one when you are driving in your car too?

Forum List

Back