masks or no masks

Telecommute? What a pussy they should all go into the office.

Took my DOT yesterday. Sign on the door says no mask no service, I enter and the first staff member I see has their mask on improperly below their nose.

will Ivanka spread it to daddy or does the entire WH mask up -

that is the question -

If Trump gets it, will he admit it?

The idea of Trump raging at his staff for their failure to protect him from this virus is the ultimate irony, isn't it? So many of my American family and friends feel exactly the same way about Donald Trump.

Why do peoe have a problem with wearing a mask? Every business open here requires it to get in. It's only smart.

3 staff members are +

I guessing they are being traced like a HOAX mfr

The businesses are requiring it. Prudent,bsmart, and business saavy owners want it.

Took my DOT yesterday. Sign on the door says no mask no service, I enter and the first staff member I see has their mask on improperly below their nose.
seems as though they need some training films. ever notice how all those dot films were filmed in the seventies. makes ya wonder what they have been doing the last 40 or 50 years.
OD has started doing their own.

will Ivanka spread it to daddy or does the entire WH mask up -

that is the question -

If Trump gets it, will he admit it?

The idea of Trump raging at his staff for their failure to protect him from this virus is the ultimate irony, isn't it? So many of my American family and friends feel exactly the same way about Donald Trump.

Maybe your world of people you are around is too small...

The businesses are requiring it. Prudent,bsmart, and business saavy owners want it.
Which county? IF the fourth is cancelled plan on travelling for real fireworks.....wouldn't want to cause the poor citizens a heart attack at the site of an unmasked

Why do peoe have a problem with wearing a mask? Every business open here requires it to get in. It's only smart.

smart is the keyword -RW's are short n that dept.

What does that shitty little post have to do with anything other than your small minded thoughts about those who don't agree with your closed minded view of things?

seems as though they need some training films. ever notice how all those dot films were filmed in the seventies. makes ya wonder what they have been doing the last 40 or 50 years.
OD has started doing their own.
about freeking time.. Odot has been so far ahead of design for so long it makes no sense why they could not produce some training films. when I left there the survey crew was six months ahead of design and plan on new construct. Did nothing but dig up section stones and reference into state planes coordinates unless some project post inspect came up. Digging section stones is like watching grass grow. Not interesting at all.

PS. I nominate Abby workman the head of HR at ODNR to be the star of those films. I would pay realy close attention if she wwere in them. That girl is smokin hot. At least she was four years ago.

Forum List

Back