Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

still avoiding my questions, eh? you should email google to expunge any reference to news served up by amren then

You quote the post that answered your question only to falsely claim I didn't answer it? Rotfl. Go bend over for taylor and his little sister at stormfront some more.

Lol....are you really trying to claim amren and taylor are not racist? Rotfl!

Are you trying to prove you don't have any reading comprehension?

Go back and read what I wrote and if you can respond the same idiotic way you'll only prove you're twice as dumb.

Did you or did you not link amren about serial killers?

Congrats you win the "Twice as Dumb" award. :clap2:

And I think we can throw in an Honorable Mention for "Missing the Point".

Are you trying to prove you don't have any reading comprehension?

Go back and read what I wrote and if you can respond the same idiotic way you'll only prove you're twice as dumb.

Did you or did you not link the amren

site about black serial killers? Maybe if you call me thrice dumb you can pretend it wasn't you? Again?

site about black serial killers? Maybe if you call me thrice dumb you can pretend it wasn't you? Again?

Maybe you are Thrice Dumb because I never denied I posted the link a 1st time. I also recall saying I posted it for Diuretic's amusement. I also recall saying your "counter link" was from just as biased a source.

If you want to play the "Information's no good because of the source" game, knock yourself out. Or if you want anyone to take you seriously you could try refuting what the article said. It wasn't like it said Blacks are more likely to be serial killers than whites, just that there are more than some people think.

You pick some weird dead horses to beat on.

Maybe you are Thrice Dumb because I never denied I posted the link a 1st time. I also recall saying I posted it for Diuretic's amusement. I also recall saying your "counter link" was from just as biased a source.

If you want to play the "Information's no good because of the source" game, knock yourself out. Or if you want anyone to take you seriously you could try refuting what the article said. It wasn't like it said Blacks are more likely to be serial killers than whites, just that there are more than some people think.

Don't get your panties in a wad. Oh shit...sorry...forgot you don't wear em.

Wow that's clever, get your ass bitchslapped with the facts and all you got is personal attacks. :clap2:

Gotta go after a Lady's Panties when you are without Retort in Mature Debate?...

Class Act.

:)

peace...

Wow that's clever, get your ass bitchslapped with the facts and all you got is personal attacks. :clap2:

Lol....what facts? That you linked a racist site then tried to justify it? Yep. Them sure is some neat facts.

LOL! That Amanda and her racy PMs.

Gotta go after a Lady's Panties when you are without Retort in Mature Debate?...

Class Act.

:)

peace...

Don't you pay attention? Can't go after what isn't there. It was a lame joke so take your soapbox bullshit and stack it where you can actually fake accomplishing something.

Lol....what facts? That you linked a racist site then tried to justify it? Yep. Them sure is some neat facts.

Which facts? Do I really need to reiterate, again?

- I never denied posting the link, though you said I did repeatedly.

- The reason I posted it wasn't to prove anything, it was to amuse Diuretic.

- I pointed out your link was from just as biased a source.

The whole basis for your argument was flawed. Or to put it more plainly: you made it up. This makes you a liar. And when finally confronted with it you resorted to personal attacks, thus showing everyone what a douche you are. Though I doubt many needed that little extra nudge.

LOL! That Amanda and her racy PMs.

Wow...she has racy pms too? That would help explain the whining. Does she need some heavy super double max flow pads or would a pool liner work better? (relax Amanda.......if you take jokes and life too seriously you'll end up junior editor for amren.)

Which facts? Do I really need to reiterate, again?

- I never denied posting the link, though you said I did repeatedly.

- The reason I posted it wasn't to prove anything, it was to amuse Diuretic.

- I pointed out your link was from just as biased a source.

The whole basis for your argument was flawed. Or to put it more plainly: you made it up. This makes you a liar. And when finally confronted with it you resorted to personal attacks, thus showing everyone what a douche you are. Though I doubt many needed that little extra nudge.

Rotfl.....break out them Grand Canyon Triple Heavy Flow pads! I never accused you "repeatedly" of denying you posted the link. When I pointed out amren is racist you whine about my link being biased. Who gives a fuck? When you're celebrating a site as racist as amren do you really have any room to whine about "bias?" lol....stick with your "did it for someone's amusement" bullshit.

Please sweet Amanda, have the last word. Lol.....

Class Act.

:)peace...

people get what they deserve

*shrug*

Get real. Amren is a fucking joke.

Here's the deal. Racists like Jared Taylor and Don Black (who tried and utterly failed trying to invade dominica to set up a white supremacist state) have tweaked their style. Their little minions come on sites like this one and try to present themselves as intellectually sound individuals and that their conclusions are not preconceived models of racism, but rather the results of "science." It's all bullshit. Here's a decent link

Searchlight Magazine: BNP leader embraced by top US nazis

and you accuse others of attacking strawmen? what does that article have to do with Taylor or Black? did they edit the newspaper articles to change the meaning somehow. or are you just enjoying your usual rant of crying racist?

The amren site was linked so I provided a link showing why amren should never be used as a source. Racists like yourself try dubious methods of spreading hate so I'm just doing the community a service by pointing out your klan likes more costumes than just sheets.

The American Renaissance news website only links to MSM sources, so it's not really a "source." But of course, when you're yelling about "white Nazis," you don't have to get any facts straight.

and you accuse others of attacking strawmen? what does that article have to do with Taylor or Black? did they edit the newspaper articles to change the meaning somehow. or are you just enjoying your usual rant of crying racist?

The amren site was linked so I provided a link showing why amren should never be used as a source. Racists like yourself try dubious methods of spreading hate so I'm just doing the community a service by pointing out your klan likes more costumes than just sheets.

The American Renaissance news website only links to MSM sources, so it's not really a "source." But of course, when you're yelling about "white Nazis," you don't have to get any facts straight.

That's probably good news for Curve, having facts straight doesn't seem to be a strong point.

Chris Rock says it all, you sheep that call everyone a racist want to call him out?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-Wc0PDc4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-Wc0PDc4&feature=related[/ame]

When you're celebrating a site as racist as amren

when did she do anything but link to a news article? I think Chris Rock would have a special word for curvlight

Well let's see how silly this can get. Here is amren's homepage:

American Renaissance

In their search box I typed:

"Black serial killers not so uncommon"

and this is the result page:

AmRen.com site search

Now please embarrass the hell out of yourself some more and try to explain how they are so different. Obviously, there are racist sympathizers in this thread so half the work is done for you.

Forum List

Back