Mass graves being dug for victims of Climate change.

1783, in that region, over 11 million people were lost due to an el nino event, which produced excessive heat and drought.

there are answers. smart people should get together to create -----A PROTOCOL for the care of populations in a big time heat wave. Most important is SHADE, REST and WATER-----lots of water. Well-hydrated, shaded people ----generally do not die of heat-- ---------electrolytes are important too. ------big storage of water----some with electrolytes---------

Smart people prepare. Sheep sit and wait for someone else to do something.

Oh no!!!!!

Mass Graves Being Dug for Climate Change Corpses - The Ring of Fire Network

We have known for quite some time that those most affected by extreme climate change would be those in low-income nation like Pakistan, India, Iran, and others. These areas located near the equator suffer some of the most extreme temperatures in the world, even without the effects of climate change.

The rising temperatures globally are concentrated in the most deadly levels in places like Pakistan which is trying to prepare itself for another deadly summer season.

Last year, Pakistan was not as prepared, and a deadly heat wave killed thousands. Now, the nation is attempting to prepare by digging thousands of mass graves, just waiting for the latest victims of climate change.

More people die from bullet wounds and IEDs in PAHHKEEESTAHHHN than ever will from climate change

Oh no!!!!!

Mass Graves Being Dug for Climate Change Corpses - The Ring of Fire Network

We have known for quite some time that those most affected by extreme climate change would be those in low-income nation like Pakistan, India, Iran, and others. These areas located near the equator suffer some of the most extreme temperatures in the world, even without the effects of climate change.

The rising temperatures globally are concentrated in the most deadly levels in places like Pakistan which is trying to prepare itself for another deadly summer season.

Last year, Pakistan was not as prepared, and a deadly heat wave killed thousands. Now, the nation is attempting to prepare by digging thousands of mass graves, just waiting for the latest victims of climate change.

i wondered what happened to that nutball ed schultz

--LOL

Earth's 5th Deadliest Heat Wave in Recorded History Kills 1,826 in India | Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog

Interesting. There was actually a worse heat wave death total in 1998. India has 4 of the top 10. Isn't it great to have these kinds of catastrophic events to push your theory about climate change?

I do not see heat wave as a push-----it is a phenomenon of nature--------like
the birth of people like you

Not the first time I have been called a phenomenon of nature, especially by the ladies.

Earth's 5th Deadliest Heat Wave in Recorded History Kills 1,826 in India | Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog

Interesting. There was actually a worse heat wave death total in 1998. India has 4 of the top 10. Isn't it great to have these kinds of catastrophic events to push your theory about climate change?

Not the first time I have been called a phenomenon of nature, especially by the ladies.

try not to OVER-INTERPRET such comments

I keep warning you what this is truly all about.

The mass killings are around the corner.

try not to OVER-INTERPRET such comments

No.

Forum List

Back