Mass murder in South Carolina - MSM silent

I know why they are silent, it's because no guns are involved, so I'll just post it here and let the trolls spin it.

Officials identify 4 beaten to death at South Carolina home

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (AP) Officials in South Carolina have released the names of four people who investigators think were beaten to death by a relative at a home over the weekend.

The Charleston County Coroner's Office told local news outlets Sunday that the victims were 72-year-old Joseph Manigault; 69-year-old Rose Manigault; 42-year-old Kenya Manigault and 15-year-old Faith Manigault.

The official cause of death is pending for all four victims...
Were they sleeping? How does one relative beat 4 people to death in the same house otherwise?
he knew karate? :dunno:
Must have been. Never piss off Bruce Lee.
I would have kicked his ass. As far as the general population? You are correct.
I never knew you were a Ninja. You got a more reasonable explanation for how he managed to beat to death four people one by one and none ran? Or smacked him in the head with the fry pan?

Two elderly people, a middle aged woman and a teen aged girl and you are surprised that one man was able to beat them to death?

THe family was probably focused on trying to protect each other or getting him to stop beating them, instead of running away.

Hell, some of them might have had mobility issues.

Were they sleeping? How does one relative beat 4 people to death in the same house otherwise?
I don't know I wasn't there. But old people likely can't fend of a young man. No guns so it's not news to any of the gun hating s
Sad to say, family murdered by family....particularly by male members, is getting so commonplace, it doesn't make national news.
It does if a gun is involved and you know it liar.
Did it go national when we had a guy go off his rocker and climb through a window, shoot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend who was sleeping on the couch, and then go set her mother's barn on fire, then go shoot a guy sitting at a roadside rest stop so he could steal his truck and then....
I'm asking. Did you hear about it?

Your hair would be smoldering if he used an AR-15.
You're missing my point. Even WITH a gun, DV cases seldom go national. They're sad as hell. Over half the homicides in Maine last year were domestic violence. But there are so many, it's just not news except locally.

If he used an AR, you'd be saying "Oh! We gotta get these military-style weapons out of the hands of common citizens!" "They have no need for that!"

:puke:
So you're puking over something you have imagined I would say in an imagined situation?
Heave on.

I know why they are silent, it's because no guns are involved, so I'll just post it here and let the trolls spin it.

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (AP) Officials in South Carolina have released the names of four people who investigators think were beaten to death by a relative at a home over the weekend.

The Charleston County Coroner's Office told local news outlets Sunday that the victims were 72-year-old Joseph Manigault; 69-year-old Rose Manigault; 42-year-old Kenya Manigault and 15-year-old Faith Manigault.

does it really matter?
Well, not in the largest sense, it was a real tragedy. But I did wonder.

I never knew you were a Ninja. You got a more reasonable explanation for how he managed to beat to death four people one by one and none ran? Or smacked him in the head with the fry pan?

Two elderly people, a middle aged woman and a teen aged girl and you are surprised that one man was able to beat them to death?

THe family was probably focused on trying to protect each other or getting him to stop beating them, instead of running away.

I bet the police dept was outside being told to stand down, because the Police Chief didn't want any of his force to get hurt....

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

Notice how the callous leftards comment.
:lol:

We are callous? :rofl:

When YOU are the one that specifically started a thread on this tragic murder just so you can start a fight about GUNS.....

You don't give a hoot about their deaths....

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!

I don't know I wasn't there. But old people likely can't fend of a young man. No guns so it's not news to any of the gun hating s
It does if a gun is involved and you know it liar.
Did it go national when we had a guy go off his rocker and climb through a window, shoot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend who was sleeping on the couch, and then go set her mother's barn on fire, then go shoot a guy sitting at a roadside rest stop so he could steal his truck and then....
I'm asking. Did you hear about it?

Your hair would be smoldering if he used an AR-15.
You're missing my point. Even WITH a gun, DV cases seldom go national. They're sad as hell. Over half the homicides in Maine last year were domestic violence. But there are so many, it's just not news except locally.

If he used an AR, you'd be saying "Oh! We gotta get these military-style weapons out of the hands of common citizens!" "They have no need for that!"

:puke:
So you're puking over something you have imagined I would say in an imagined situation?
Heave on.

Nah, that's my rendition of you puking out those talking points day in and day out.

Florida must be one dangerous place what with police letting schools get shot up and all the other killers.

When YOU are the one that specifically started a thread on this tragic murder just so you can start a fight about GUNS.....

we aren't the ones that started the fight on guns, it is you leftards. we are just showing your hypocrisy on EVIL and what EVIL does to others who aren't defended by 'GUNS"..

Probably used an assault hammer ... AH-15

Callous is too kind a word for you scum

Probably used an assault hammer ... AH-15
andre-l-huynh-rifle01-02.jpg

Maybe they were asleep...

Forum List

Back