Mass Murderer Sues Norway over Extreme Sentence.

American culture is the same everywhere in America. It consists of shopping, watching TV and eating fast food. That's your culture in a nutshell. We are a nation of violent prudes. You just harp on blacks because you're a racist
I've lived in 9 states and several towns/cities within those states. I can guarantee you that some places in the USA are MUCH safer than others. I know which states I was in when my home was broken into and where I lived when I could leave my door unlocked at night. Having experienced both coasts and everywhere in between, I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that the statistics at City Data and the FBI data bank are NOT lying.

I've lived in 9 states and several towns/cities within those states. I can guarantee you that some places in the USA are MUCH safer than others. I know which states I was in when my home was broken into and where I lived when I could leave my door unlocked at night. Having experienced both coasts and everywhere in between, I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that the statistics at City Data and the FBI data bank are NOT lying.
But in your earlier post you surely weren't talking about African Americans who might pollute the pristine, crime free culture of Norway by immigrating there. So which culture were you talking about?

An example of the extreme on social reform in Norway. In this case the state has chosen to stop playing by their own rules and so will be questioned with a lawsuit.

Instead of being tempted to backslide with cruel and unusual punishment, Norway can still choose to stand proudly by their success.

The contrast in attitudes America is worth mentioning here, in the interest of comparing failure with successful socially responsible government.
21 years for murdering 77 people? and he's suing? you think 21 years is cruel and unusual for murdering 77 people? haha wow...you think 21 years is socially responsible for murdering 77 people?

21 years for murdering 77 people? and he's suing? you think 21 years is cruel and unusual for murdering 77 people? haha wow...you think 21 years is socially responsible for murdering 77 people?
It's the max Norwegian law allows. At the end there is a review that can keep him in prison longer.

But in your earlier post you surely weren't talking about African Americans who might pollute the pristine, crime free culture of Norway by immigrating there. So which culture were you talking about?
I WAS speaking of Norway and suggested that one of the reasons why her crime rate isn't as bad as ours was the fact that it hadn't turned into a third word melting pot. You or someone else had suggested that the reason for the lower crime rate was due to their policy of rehabilitation. There may be some truth to that, but that could be that the people of Norway are more responsive to rehabilitation than the people of melting pot, third world societies are.

Was he really convicted of killing 77 people? The Norweeges should compensate him a token couple of hundred dollars right before the hang him.

And I am free to express my opinion on the flawed system that doesn’t respect their citizens or human life
You can get all worked up about it for all I care. You just ain't going change their system.

The contrast in attitudes America is worth mentioning here, in the interest of comparing failure with successful socially responsible government.
Success at what? Allowing a vicious creature to exist?
Success at creating and fostering a society (nation) of well-looked-after citizens with respect & humanitarian values and who feel no need to shoot up their neighbours, the shopping mall, the schools, or rage-rage scenarios on a daily basis. There is a reason why there is so much murder in the US ..... and it ain't Putin's fault.

Success at creating and fostering a society (nation) of well-looked-after citizens with respect & humanitarian values and who feel no need to shoot up their neighbours, the shopping mall, the schools, or rage-rage scenarios on a daily basis. There is a reason why there is so much murder in the US ..... and it ain't Putin's fault.
It is NOT the government's fucking job to provide cradle to grave communism like you support. Norway is a frigging joke with an 85% income tax to go with it.

Ummm, you mean except for this dude who killed more than the last 5 years of mass shootings.

Forum List

Back