Mass Murderer Sues Norway over Extreme Sentence.

Yes, but the issue of lax law enforcement will be systemic once the population shifts away from typical Norwegians.

Breivik was an outlier in his native population, the immigrants won't have asocial behavior as the same level of outlier.
I don't really get the point you are trying to make.

It's all about what Americans deserve. If they deserve recidivism and repeat offenders and more murders of their loved one then this is the topic in which you express your choice.

Better to have tried to ignore this one my friend!

You aren't my friend. You are a fascist swine. My family will be fine. We are capable of defending ourselves.

No, that's when it becomes hard to hold true to humanitarian answers.

And that's when America turned to barbarity and revenge that resulted in the world's best example of failure.

That's what we're going to talk about here.

It isn't human. Why treat it as such?

More humane than mass murder.
The state must bear the responsibility for the mass murderers. The victim's loved ones have nobody else to which to turn.
The state stands responsible for their losses!

You should be able to understand that as the reason why Norway chose a successful route forward, while Americans still choose to wallow in failure.

The state must bear the responsibility for the mass murderers. The victim's loved ones have nobody else to which to turn.

You should be able to understand that as the reason why Norway chose a successful route forward, while Americans still choose to wallow in failure.

It lives in a nice apartment at great cost to the taxpayers of Norway, as opposed to the thousand bucks to burn it.

Fail

Oh. I thought Norway was being sued for taking the wrong path and for being inhumane. Whatever the case, the loved ones who survive their murdered family members deserve justice. Pampering a murderer isn't a sign of justice. It's a sign of wokeness and weakness.

To the point: The death penalty is many times more expensive to the taxpayer than Norway's social responsible answers.

Oh, now you're thinking! Now you 'get it' and still pretend to not get it.

And you're one of the voices I was hoping to hear from.
It's a simple process that shouldn't confuse anyone.

Someone who murders someone else (or some someone elses) in cold blood should get the death penalty. If a weak-minded justice system is opposed to that proper response to mass murder, then they should NOT turn a prison into a cozy vacation spot. The murderer who didn't give two hoots about the lives he took should suffer as much as the surviving family members will for the rest of their lives.

It's a simple process that shouldn't confuse anyone.

Someone who murders someone else (or some someone elses) in cold blood should get the death penalty. If a weak-minded justice system is opposed to that proper response to mass murder, then they should NOT turn a prison into a cozy vacation spot. The murderer who didn't give two hoots about the lives he took should suffer as much as the surviving family members will for the rest of their lives.

Who are being FORCED to pay for the upkeep of the monster.

I agree with him and I hope the justice system is taken to task over their unlawful treatment of him. I think he deserves one-week reduction from his sentence.

Forum List

Back