🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass shooting at Bunny Friend Park on Gallier Street in New Orleans

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I guess #BlackLivesMatter, REALLY doesn't mean shit! Where's Al Jesse or the Obomanation, when you need them?

bnonews.com ^ | November 22, 2015

At least 16 people have been shot during the filming of a music video at the Bunny Friend Park in New Orleans, officials say. (more)

The shooting happened just after 6 p.m. when about 500 people, including many children, were at the park as a music video was being filmed. Multiple victims were seen at the park's main building as ambulances raced to the scene. Nearby streets have been closed by police.

The shooting “may be gang related.” I never would have guessed that.
10 people injured in shooting at park in Ninth Ward, NOPD says

CUdRUCZUwAE_TbF.jpg

You'll hear virtually NOTHING about this in the NATIONAL msm, BUT if this was done by a WHITE GANG, the Obomantion, the Attorney General, and perhaps even the NATIONAL GUARD would be called out, a la Ferguson!

There have been quite a number of gang shootings of children of members of a different gangs this year; I've noticed this in the news. They are always going after the children of somebody in a gang they don't like, to punish or hurt them, I guess. Initial news said two gunmen just stood there and fired into the crowd.

It seems to be one of the new murder fashions. Or they may have picked it up from the Paris massacre recently, that's what those gunmen did.

Pretty damned sad. I hope the wounded pull through. I also hope they catch the perps.

Actually msm is covering this but not the Tulane medical student shot trying to stop an abduction

There are 16 victims.

Police said bullets were sprayed when two groups at the park began shooting at each other. The shooters fled on foot, victims told investigators, according to a press release.

Ten of the victims were taken to local hospitals by EMS. Six others were taken to hospitals by private vehicles. NOPD spokesman Tyler Gamble said as of 10:15 p.m., that all those who were injured were reported to be stable condition.
Bunny Friend Park shooting: Mayor Landrieu, NOPD officials speak from scene

• Media Whitewashes Mass Shooting In New Orleans
    bearingarms.com ^ | 11/23/2015 | Bob Owens
    Sixteen people were taken to New Orleans area hospitals with injuries after two groups opened fire on one another in in the turbulent Ninth Ward: A dispute between two groups of people in a New Orleans park Sunday escalated into a shooting that injured at least 16 people, police said late Sunday. The shooting took place at around 6 p.m. local time after approximately 500 people had gathered at Bunny Friend Playground in the city’s 9th Ward to film a music video, the New Orleans Police Department said in a statement. Ambulances took 10 victims to area hospitals, and police...

Would it surprise anyone here that democrats have run New Orleans consistently since 1946…..and that before that the majority of mayors were also democrats…..

So again, most gun violence occurs in democrat voting districts…..by career criminals…..

So...sounds like both sides had guns. Isn't this what the RW wants?

Would you like to make a bet on if those doing the shooting /legally/ had said guns Bodecea?

What's all the hubbub about? The same sort of shootings happen all the time in parks in white hoods. Honest, Google it up.

So...sounds like both sides had guns. Isn't this what the RW wants?

No…and you know that…normal Americans do not want criminals to have guns….left wing anti gun extremists don't want normal Americans to have guns…..there…see the difference….?

Forum List

Back