Ranked 43th. 5 times more than Denmark
Rapes400
Ranked 38th.
Ranked 1st. 212 times more than Denmark
Rapes per million people72.42
Ranked 35th.
Ranked 9th. 4 times more than Denmark

Now do all countries worldwide.

Then factor out of America the crimes committed by 12% of the population, then further factor out the crimes by Latinos.

Of course, silly. We're a bazillion times bigger than Denmark.

Da fuq did you expect?
I expected the murders etc per million population to be close. But the US is at least 5 times more per million people.

Now do all countries worldwide.

Then factor out of America the crimes committed by 12% of the population, then further factor out the crimes by Latinos.
Are you trying to cherry pick your way into making America even a fraction as safe compared to Denmark?

If the facts are against you, look for "alternative" facts?

I expected the murders etc per million population to be close. But the US is at least 5 times more per million people.

What can I say? We like our guns. America, unlike many other countries, is not accustomed to living under tyrannical regimes brought upon them by neighboring countries. Much like most of Europe is.

And it was because of our guns, that we've never been subservient to tyrannical neighbors.

What can I say? We like our guns. America, unlike many other countries, is not accustomed to living under tyrannical regimes brought upon them by neighboring countries. Much like most of Europe is.

And it was because of our guns, that we've never been subservient to tyrannical neighbors.

Really? Why all the talk about lack of energy independence making us subservient to the oil producing tyrants.

Or the millions invading our country via the southern border every year for the last two decades.

Really? Why all the talk about lack of energy independence making us subservient to the oil producing tyrants.

Or the millions invading our country via the southern border every year for the last two decades.

We're not really subservient to foreign oil-producers. Only our current leaders are.

And the only thing stopping any of those illegals at the border, are Border Patrol agents armed with guns. Do you think those illegals would mind them if they didn't have guns?

We're not really subservient to foreign oil-producers. Only our current leaders are.

And the only thing stopping any of those illegals at the border, are Border Patrol agents armed with guns. Do you think those illegals would mind them if they didn't have guns?
The US had guns protecting Fort Sumter. Lots of guns. But that didn't work either. But I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that guns don't work. Nor would I say that border agents need their guns in order to confront the almost universally unarmed people crossing the border.
I reminds me of what Luke Skywalker told Rey. Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

NationMaster
STATDenmarkUnited StatesHISTORY
Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents12
Ranked 52nd.
Ranked 1st. 7 times more than Denmark
Intentional homicide rate0.85
Ranked 42nd.
Ranked 7th. 6 times more than Denmark
Murder rate47
Ranked 88th.
Ranked 9th. 277 times more than Denmark
Murder rate per million people8.51
Ranked 104th.
Murders47
Ranked 88th.
Murders per million people8.51
Ranked 104th.
Rapes400
Ranked 38th.
Ranked 35th.
Fake news. All of Europe is full of raping arabs
What it does illustrate is how much safer guns make you. lmao

Next time you want to enter into the conversation of a country you have no standing in, it would only be fair to include the numbers from your own less-than-stellar country, duck. STFU
He is talking about Denmark. And he has politely included figures from the US.
Unfortunately you and Team Stupid have not been educated to the level where you can understand the basic numbers.
Clue - It looks grim.

NationMaster
STATDenmarkUnited StatesHISTORY
Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents12
Ranked 52nd.
Ranked 1st. 7 times more than Denmark
Intentional homicide rate0.85
Ranked 42nd.
Ranked 7th. 6 times more than Denmark
Murder rate47
Ranked 88th.
Murder rate per million people8.51
Ranked 104th.
Murders47
Ranked 88th.
Murders per million people8.51
Ranked 104th.
Rapes400
Ranked 38th.
Ranked 35th.
Your chart shows something interesting. It shows the U.S. has 212 times more Rapes than Denmark, in addition to 277 times more murder but only 7 times more gun crime.

Wouldn't that tend to suggest that the root cause is violence, irrespective of the tool used to perpetuate the crime?

The US had guns protecting Fort Sumter. Lots of guns. But that didn't work either. But I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that guns don't work. Nor would I say that border agents need their guns in order to confront the almost universally unarmed people crossing the border.
I reminds me of what Luke Skywalker told Rey. Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

They're not "universally-unarmed." Some of them carry knives. Then there are coyotes and armed cartel members all over the place down there. They've even fired at border agents.

Your chart shows something interesting. It shows the U.S. has 212 times more Rapes than Denmark, in addition to 277 times more murder but only 7 times more gun crime.

Wouldn't that tend to suggest that the root cause is violence, irrespective of the tool used to perpetuate the crime?
It's open for interpretation but 7 times more gun crime is a significant difference that obviously doesn't relate directly to rape and murder. They are both crimes of violence that relate to the US culture of continuous wars and killing.

Can you or any American make sense of what is happening?
I would suggest that racism and hate for political purposes are also factors in America.
And the prison system?

He is talking about Denmark. And he has politely included figures from the US.
And I asked for the same consideration to compare Canada and, now that you brought it up, how about Britain. If you are going to throw irrelevant stats about another country into a discussion about Denmark, then the poster should include stats from their own, otherwise it is just irrelevant crap from someone with an agenda. Now run along, I think I hear your dentist calling.

You use the wrong numbers. The per capita numbers are the US has 7 times as many guns, and 6 times as many intention homicides, 5 times as many murders, and 4 times as many rapes.

They're not "universally-unarmed." Some of them carry knives. Then there are coyotes and armed cartel members all over the place down there. They've even fired at border agents.
That says nothing contrary to those crossing the boarder being almost universally unarmed, as in sans firearms. Funny you should mention other weapons, since those who invaded the capitol on January 6th had more weapons than those people crossing the southern border.

Forum List

Back