Mass shooting at Virginia Beach

he's no longer happyyyyyyyy

ExvQnezWgAYCxE_

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?
Is it? Why is it odd? What is causing it? Or did one thought wear you out too much to continue?
The argument is if you want triggered unhinged republicans to stop shooting up people we need to elect a republican who the nuts like.

So what leads you to believe Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice Dorsey Jr. were Republicans?

They believe in the sanctity of marriage. They don't believe in separation of church and state. They are anti abortion. They are pro guns. They don't believe in global warming. They are anti gay. They believe in GOD. They don't believe Christians should date Muslims. They believe atheists are going to hell.

Republicans.

I was asking why you thought the shooters were Republicans. I am pretty sure Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice were not Republicans.
And I told you why. I gave you a list of issues they would agree with Republicans on.

And how come unkotare isn't calling you out for assuming these men aren't Republicans. How come you get to assume but I can't?

The chances of them being Republicans is the same chance you have from dying from COVID. :auiqs.jpg: 0.5%. It's just common sense.

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?
Is it? Why is it odd? What is causing it? Or did one thought wear you out too much to continue?
The argument is if you want triggered unhinged republicans to stop shooting up people we need to elect a republican who the nuts like.

So what leads you to believe Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice Dorsey Jr. were Republicans?

They believe in the sanctity of marriage. They don't believe in separation of church and state. They are anti abortion. They are pro guns. They don't believe in global warming. They are anti gay. They believe in GOD. They don't believe Christians should date Muslims. They believe atheists are going to hell.

Republicans.

I was asking why you thought the shooters were Republicans. I am pretty sure Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice were not Republicans.
And I told you why. I gave you a list of issues they would agree with Republicans on.

And how come unkotare isn't calling you out for assuming these men aren't Republicans. How come you get to assume but I can't?

The chances of them being Republicans is the same chance you have from dying from COVID. :auiqs.jpg: 0.5%. It's just common sense.
Yes, and the chances of you Republicans today being the same republicans who were for civil rights or freeing slaves is the same. In fact no chance Republicans today would have been the ones arguing for civil rights back then. No fucking way. Same Republicans today who are against diversity programs and affirmative action are not the types to be for civil rights and letting blacks go to school with your kids.

I was just kidding. I know those three towel heads aren't Republicans. And you General Lee Republicans know you weren't Lincoln Republicans. At least I admit it.

Forum List

Back