Mass shooting at Virginia Beach

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?
Is it? Why is it odd? What is causing it? Or did one thought wear you out too much to continue?

You are quite an ignorant man aren't you? If you were able to think for yourself and read between the lines that Democrats want to prevent law abiding and American citizens from having guns, which is why when that side of the scam is in power there will be more false flag shootings. For reasons to make people get rid of their guns. Have you never heard of problem, reaction and solution?

1617007523968.png

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?
Is it? Why is it odd? What is causing it? Or did one thought wear you out too much to continue?
The argument is if you want triggered unhinged republicans to stop shooting up people we need to elect a republican who the nuts like.

So what leads you to believe Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice Dorsey Jr. were Republicans?

The argument is if you want triggered unhinged republicans to stop shooting up people we need to elect a republican who the nuts like.

So what leads you to believe Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice Dorsey Jr. were Republicans?

They believe in the sanctity of marriage. They don't believe in separation of church and state. They are anti abortion. They are pro guns. They don't believe in global warming. They are anti gay. They believe in GOD. They don't believe Christians should date Muslims. They believe atheists are going to hell.

Republicans.

They believe in the sanctity of marriage. They don't believe in separation of church and state. They are anti abortion. They are pro guns. They don't believe in global warming. They are anti gay. They believe in GOD. They don't believe Christians should date Muslims. They believe atheists are going to hell.

Republicans.
Without straw men, you would never have anything to say.

Republicans.
What have you said so far?

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Is what Thoth001 said a strawman unkotare? He said "we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?"

To me it would seem that if anyone is unhappy with Biden being POTUS it would be conservatives or Republicans. This fool Thoth001 is suggesting that mass shootings are happening because Biden is POTUS. Try to explain why liberals would be the cause of the recent spike in violence and that it's because Biden is president???

Is this like how KKK hate crimes went up on Trump's watch? You think our nuts are being emboldened and encouraged by Biden like Proud Boys were with Trump? Do you think Biden communicates with them like Trump did Qanon? Stand by and stand down???

President Donald Trump has said a far-right group should "stand down" and let law enforcement do its work, after his refusal to explicitly condemn the group in a TV debate sparked a backlash.
Mr Trump said "I don't know who the Proud Boys are", a day after urging them in the election debate with Joe Biden to "stand back and stand by".
Proud Boys members called his debate comments "historic" and an endorsement.

Republicans.
More than you.

Republicans.
More than you.

Me pretending those three arabs are Republicans is the same as you claiming it was you republicans who were in favor of civil rights. Not us liberals. You're being intellectually dishonest.

Virginia Beach is Chicago east. I have a feeling this is more in line with black-on-black shit.

You are correct. You get a kewpie doll.

Republicans.

I was asking why you thought the shooters were Republicans. I am pretty sure Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice were not Republicans.

The link for this story is a bit confusing but it appears to be gang related

The vast majority of mass murders are, and commited by blacks to boot. The MSM is only gong to hype the rare white shooter, or ones they think are white; they've already dropped the Muslim guy in Colorado from the news cycle as soon as we learned what he was.

There's no denying you guys deserve your country.
I live in the hood, had my side door opened since 4AM. Not scared. I like fresh air and smell of gunpowder.
I lived in the hood. Everyone had bars on their windows. No exceptions. Maybe your hood isn’t such a hood

Feral animals don't bother people who will defend themselves, even in the worst hood rat infestations. They're predator scavengers, like buzzards and rats.

Republicans.

I was asking why you thought the shooters were Republicans. I am pretty sure Ahmon Jahree Adams, Nyquez Tyyon Baker and Devon Maurice were not Republicans.
And I told you why. I gave you a list of issues they would agree with Republicans on.

And how come unkotare isn't calling you out for assuming these men aren't Republicans. How come you get to assume but I can't?

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Is what Thoth001 said a strawman unkotare? He said "we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president?"

To me it would seem that if anyone is unhappy with Biden being POTUS it would be conservatives or Republicans. This fool Thoth001 is suggesting that mass shootings are happening because Biden is POTUS. Try to explain why liberals would be the cause of the recent spike in violence and that it's because Biden is president???

Is this like how KKK hate crimes went up on Trump's watch? You think our nuts are being emboldened and encouraged by Biden like Proud Boys were with Trump? Do you think Biden communicates with them like Trump did Qanon? Stand by and stand down???

President Donald Trump has said a far-right group should "stand down" and let law enforcement do its work, after his refusal to explicitly condemn the group in a TV debate sparked a backlash.
Mr Trump said "I don't know who the Proud Boys are", a day after urging them in the election debate with Joe Biden to "stand back and stand by".
Proud Boys members called his debate comments "historic" and an endorsement.
Your agendas sound noble. the end results are destruction and total totalitarianism. You have to destroy traditional marriage to do what we are moving to and have now. There is no other way. The problem is there is no utopia so everyone gets richer by your views. That is not true. So in the end there will be a of of deaths.

Forum List

Back