Mass shooting at Virginia Beach

what's this, 4 in 10 days. Crazies are really coming out
During the week of the gun vote.

This was to be expected, since the Commonwealth of Virginia just abolished Capital Punishment.

Since there no longer is a meaningful deterrent , people are having no problem shooting up the joint if they are angry.

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Just google mass shootings in the US and there is no correlation.

And I dare you to prove, "the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns." What BS.
Operation gun runner
Operation fast and furious

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Just google mass shootings in the US and there is no correlation.

And I dare you to prove, "the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns." What BS.
Operation gun runner
Operation fast and furious

Exactly!

"Let give the drug runners guns so that they will bring them into the US to commit crimes so we can use that an excuse to do away with the right to keep and bear arms, what could possibly go wrong?"

We will not learn. The Soviet Union lasted for near 80 years. But there was a strong nation that still had some freedoms that they rubbed against. When we fall, China will be the lead nation as they deserve to be. A
Western Hemisphere reset will happen with hundreds of millions removed from existence. Long overdue for globalism desires.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Virginia Beach is Chicago east. I have a feeling this is more in line with black-on-black shit.

The last (actual) mass shooting in Virginia Beach was perpetrated by a black dude.
Yes, but I don’t expect that this is even a mass shooting thing. More of the fatherless race culture manifesting itself.

Apparently they arrested three angry blacks in connection with the shooting...

I bet the Libbos just knew it was whitey that was responsible.

what's this, 4 in 10 days. Crazies are really coming out
During the week of the gun vote.

Not really a mass shooting..but rather a couple of separate incidents..hot time in the old town tonight, eh?
Full moon. And it's the Easter full moon. Sometimes it's a particularly bloody one. Just my observation over the years. Nothing scientific.

I don't pretend to be the best at writing but I also do not do it for a living.

He said there were eight victims at the first scene, and at the second scene, near the intersection of 20th Street and Pacific Avenue, a person confronted a police officer and was killed in a police-intervention shooting.

That would be 16 victims. I know that isn't what happened but just a case of someone not writing real well and no editors.
Nine, to my count.

Forum List

Back