Mass shooting at Virginia Beach

I think your country needs a good dose of diversity!!!
I think your obliviousness is very typical of your country. Our 'white' population is of similar proportion to that of the US, with 150 languages spoken on a daily basis in our largest city.

That should not only help solve our "Muslim Problem", but New Zealand can show us how telling the terrorists they can't have guns solves the problem with their "jihad" shit!!!!
There's no 'telling' about it. If people don't satisfy the requirements they don't get a firearms license.

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Just google mass shootings in the US and there is no correlation.

And I dare you to prove, "the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns." What BS.
This isn't a false-flag.
Democrats are itching to take our guns.....so they made sure that these pricks could buy their guns and the rest is fate.

That should not only help solve our "Muslim Problem", but New Zealand can show us how telling the terrorists they can't have guns solves the problem with their "jihad" shit!!!!
There's no 'telling' about it. If people don't satisfy the requirements they don't get a firearms license.
So you should be able to tame the Jihadis right down....

How soon can we send them to you???? :auiqs.jpg:

I don't pretend to be the best at writing but I also do not do it for a living.

He said there were eight victims at the first scene, and at the second scene, near the intersection of 20th Street and Pacific Avenue, a person confronted a police officer and was killed in a police-intervention shooting.

That would be 16 victims. I know that isn't what happened but just a case of someone not writing real well and no editors.

There's no denying you guys deserve your country.
I live in the hood, had my side door opened since 4AM. Not scared. I like fresh air and smell of gunpowder.
I lived in the hood. Everyone had bars on their windows. No exceptions. Maybe your hood isn’t such a hood
MLIBU.jpg

I live in the hood, had my side door opened since 4AM. Not scared. I like fresh air and smell of gunpowder.
I lived in the hood. Everyone had bars on their windows. No exceptions. Maybe your hood isn’t such a hood
45% white, 45% black, 10% some asian stuff, a few commercial properties have bars and lower level condos/apartments but not much. Sometimes I catch a homeless bum napping on my front stoop.

I do have a few friends that live in New Zealand and they have their troubles also.
Absolutely. Mass shootings aren't currently among them.

New Zealand....after banning guns that normal people didn't use for crimes....

This should only be surprising to those idealistic and gullible supporters of gun confiscation who really believe that criminals are going to abide by gun control laws even though they don’t seem to care much about any other laws on the books.

A new report by Radio New Zealand shows that even after the government’s ban and compensated confiscation of tens of thousands of semi-automatic firearms, “gun crime hit a new peak” in the country last year.

------

Police had told her that “guns were increasingly present”, Ardern said.

“We have removed a particular form of weapon from circulation. But that does not mean of course that there are not still weapons in use by gangs, or that they are not available. … These are things that are going to take some time to turn around.”

Report: New Zealand Gun Confiscations Had No Impact On Violent Crime

Worsening gun violence linked to gang turf wars, illicit drugs and the insidious cancer of organised crime has left more than 350 people with firearms injuries across Auckland in five years.

More than half of the wounded were treated at Middlemore Hospital as violence in South Auckland spilled over into bloodshed, leaving numerous people dead and scores of others fighting for their lives.

Auckland Mayor Phil Goff has serious concerns about the growing use of firearms.

He has written to the Police Minister and will meet Deputy Police Commissioner John Tims next week to discuss how to tackle the spate of shootings and toxic impact of gangs

These 501s have swamped the domestic crime scene with a level of violence that is far in excess of what the domestic NZ gangs use and with their South American Cartel links, the 501s are importing a purer and cheaper meth that is causing enormous damage in our communities.

The as predicted Australian crime wave & its ramifications on NZ | The Daily Blog

Tauranga shootings: Armed police sent in to battle increasing violence in the city

The deaths are the latest in an uptick of crime in the Bay of Plenty, following the arrival of the notorious Mongols Motorcycle Club in the area.

Their arrival stoked simmering tensions with established Tauranga gangs like the Greazy Dogs and the Mongrel Mob, with police warning the newcomers - hardened from inter-gang warfare with firearms - would radically change the criminal landscape.

Tuesday's homicide was the latest in a series of brazen shootings involving semi-automatic firearms, with a suspected arson along a row of the Bay of Plenty shops last month.

Nash said the Government was pouring more resources into policing the Bay of Plenty, targeting gangs and organised crime.
----

"What's happening there is happening all around the country. Since March last year police have seized more than 2,000 illegal firearms from gangs and other criminals."

Armed officers dressed in body armour are about to hit the streets as police step up their response to increased gang rivalry and violent crime in Tauranga.

Police Minister Stuart Nash said the escalated response was a temporary measure aimed at tackling the latest flare-up between gangs. It also comes the day after two men where shot dead at a property in Omanawa.

"Expect to see police openly carrying their Bushmaster rifles and Glock pistols. Expect to see police wearing their new body armour," he said in a statement.

New Zealand....

'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control

Officers in Hawkes Bay, a region on the east coast of New Zealand’s North Island, are to be armed – police do not routinely carry guns in New Zealand – and have a more visible presence, with officers brought in from other areas, after shots were fired during a gang brawl in Taradale, Napier, on Sunday.

A 25-year-old man injured in the brawl was due to appear in court on Wednesday and police said more arrests were likely. Another shooting took place further north on Saturday, near the town of Ruatoria in the Bay of Plenty. Police said it was also gang-related.

The number of gang members in Hawkes Bay has increased by 30% to 35% in the past two or three years, according to police. Officers said on Wednesday they had arrested more gang members for unlawfully carrying weapons, including in an episode where members had “converged” on the Hawkes Bay town of Wairoa.
-----

In Saturday’s street brawl in Taradale, Stuff reported that residents “ducked for cover in shops and cafes” as shots rang out – one hitting a child’s car seat. The child was unharmed.

“We don’t know why they happened. It could be drugs, could be tit for tat, it’s stuff we will never know,” Kura said. It would be “horrendous” if a child was hurt.

Unless it’s a mosque.
Currently. We took immediate steps to reduce the incidence of mass shootings. Seems to have worked so far. How are you guys doing?

Moron.....you didn't have mass public shootings before the mosque shooting. The last one was in 1997, so you took guns away from law abiding people for a problem you didn't have........now criminals are beginning to get out of control in New Zealand.........

The link for this story is a bit confusing but it appears to be gang related

Negro on Negro, or Negro on White, or Muslim terrorism, or BLM, or gang, or druggies, or street thug crime doesn't ever bother the Moon Bats very much. They just don't want Republican voting White guys to not have guns.

Last edited:
45% white, 45% black, 10% some asian stuff, a few commercial properties have bars and lower level condos/apartments but not much. Sometimes I catch a homeless bum napping on my front stoop.
45% white? That’s no hood.

I do have a few friends that live in New Zealand and they have their troubles also.
Absolutely. Mass shootings aren't currently among them.

New Zealand....after banning guns that normal people didn't use for crimes....

This should only be surprising to those idealistic and gullible supporters of gun confiscation who really believe that criminals are going to abide by gun control laws even though they don’t seem to care much about any other laws on the books.

A new report by Radio New Zealand shows that even after the government’s ban and compensated confiscation of tens of thousands of semi-automatic firearms, “gun crime hit a new peak” in the country last year.

------

Police had told her that “guns were increasingly present”, Ardern said.

“We have removed a particular form of weapon from circulation. But that does not mean of course that there are not still weapons in use by gangs, or that they are not available. … These are things that are going to take some time to turn around.”

Report: New Zealand Gun Confiscations Had No Impact On Violent Crime

Worsening gun violence linked to gang turf wars, illicit drugs and the insidious cancer of organised crime has left more than 350 people with firearms injuries across Auckland in five years.

More than half of the wounded were treated at Middlemore Hospital as violence in South Auckland spilled over into bloodshed, leaving numerous people dead and scores of others fighting for their lives.

Auckland Mayor Phil Goff has serious concerns about the growing use of firearms.

He has written to the Police Minister and will meet Deputy Police Commissioner John Tims next week to discuss how to tackle the spate of shootings and toxic impact of gangs

These 501s have swamped the domestic crime scene with a level of violence that is far in excess of what the domestic NZ gangs use and with their South American Cartel links, the 501s are importing a purer and cheaper meth that is causing enormous damage in our communities.

The as predicted Australian crime wave & its ramifications on NZ | The Daily Blog

Tauranga shootings: Armed police sent in to battle increasing violence in the city

The deaths are the latest in an uptick of crime in the Bay of Plenty, following the arrival of the notorious Mongols Motorcycle Club in the area.

Their arrival stoked simmering tensions with established Tauranga gangs like the Greazy Dogs and the Mongrel Mob, with police warning the newcomers - hardened from inter-gang warfare with firearms - would radically change the criminal landscape.

Tuesday's homicide was the latest in a series of brazen shootings involving semi-automatic firearms, with a suspected arson along a row of the Bay of Plenty shops last month.

Nash said the Government was pouring more resources into policing the Bay of Plenty, targeting gangs and organised crime.
----

"What's happening there is happening all around the country. Since March last year police have seized more than 2,000 illegal firearms from gangs and other criminals."

Armed officers dressed in body armour are about to hit the streets as police step up their response to increased gang rivalry and violent crime in Tauranga.

Police Minister Stuart Nash said the escalated response was a temporary measure aimed at tackling the latest flare-up between gangs. It also comes the day after two men where shot dead at a property in Omanawa.

"Expect to see police openly carrying their Bushmaster rifles and Glock pistols. Expect to see police wearing their new body armour," he said in a statement.

New Zealand....

'People are fearful': New Zealand police admit gang violence is out of control

Officers in Hawkes Bay, a region on the east coast of New Zealand’s North Island, are to be armed – police do not routinely carry guns in New Zealand – and have a more visible presence, with officers brought in from other areas, after shots were fired during a gang brawl in Taradale, Napier, on Sunday.

A 25-year-old man injured in the brawl was due to appear in court on Wednesday and police said more arrests were likely. Another shooting took place further north on Saturday, near the town of Ruatoria in the Bay of Plenty. Police said it was also gang-related.

The number of gang members in Hawkes Bay has increased by 30% to 35% in the past two or three years, according to police. Officers said on Wednesday they had arrested more gang members for unlawfully carrying weapons, including in an episode where members had “converged” on the Hawkes Bay town of Wairoa.
-----

In Saturday’s street brawl in Taradale, Stuff reported that residents “ducked for cover in shops and cafes” as shots rang out – one hitting a child’s car seat. The child was unharmed.

“We don’t know why they happened. It could be drugs, could be tit for tat, it’s stuff we will never know,” Kura said. It would be “horrendous” if a child was hurt.
Even bigger is no one can immigrate to New Zealand unless they already have a job in NZ or $2M in the bank.

45% white? That’s no hood.
At 45% black its no white suburb either

find out who the mayor and house of reps member is

if they are black or flaming guilt-ridden white democrat we will know if its the hood or not

Forum List

Back