Mass Shooting in Tulsa.

All doctors should be armed.

Nurses, too.

And surgeons should be required to be ambidextrous, in case they need to join the shootin', but also need to keep a-surgeonin'.

707.jpg

"Uvalde shooting was aided and abetted".....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah, troll. Cops sitting around, preventing parents from rescuing their kids while the chief lies about the situation is most certainly aiding and abetting.

Why do think that piece of shit chief has clammed up.

DURRRRRR

Because we don't want to live in your gross fantasy, where every square foot of land should be treated like a battlefield.
Had there been just ONE person in that room that indulged in that "fantasy", most of those 19 children would still be alive. You people never cease to amaze me. You can stand in the face of reality and claim it isn't real or that by dreaming things as different you can change them.

When a bunch of thugs of ANY RACE starts shooting each other, I don't care who wins, but when some insane fecking ANIMAL is so hate-filled that he wants to die while destroying the lives of as many others as possible, I think that qualifies as something different from the average gang-style weekend in blue city hell.

Had there been just ONE person in that room that indulged in that "fantasy", most of those 19 children would still be alive.
Most, eh? Sweet. So, only 9 dead children?

Great! That's so great, thanks for the pick me up.

How about, fuck that, not good enough, of low probability, stop wasting my time?

I had to take my mom to the hospital this afternoon.....I carried.....All kinds of crazies show-up at a ER.

BTW....She has the covid.
Hope she bounces back from it. I had the Omicron version and was only sick for a couple of days but since then I've had seriously impaired lung capacity. Best wishes to her!

Most, eh? Sweet. So, only 9 dead children?

Great! That's so great, thanks for the pick me up.

How about, fuck that, not good enough, of low probability, stop wasting my time?
What the hell are YOU talking about? Do you honestly think that passing more laws curbing gun ownership would change that situation significantly? If so, please explain.

What the hell are YOU talking about? Do you honestly think that passing more laws curbing gun ownership would change that situation significantly? If so, please explain.
Yes, insomuch as it being an effort to keep them out of the hands of nutters. Yes, I think it will have an effect on the number of mass murders.

You dont?

Yeah, troll. Cops sitting around, preventing parents from rescuing their kids while the chief lies about the situation is most certainly aiding and abetting.

Why do think that piece of shit chief has clammed up.

DURRRRRR
Hasn’t he refused to answer questions?

Forum List

Back