Mass Stabbing In Sacramento

Hey a guno post without disparaging white chtistians. Thats a first.

Several people stabbed during Neo-Nazi event in Sacramento | Fox News

Time to grab all the knives and other sharp objects.

The injuries were the result of what the fire department described as a “mass casualty event.”

SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND BORING!! SAY SOMETHING ORIGNAL!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!
Fuck off! Learn some self control ass wipe.

The kind of self control that stopped you from saying something about grabbing knives in the OP? Lame ass.

The injuries were the result of what the fire department described as a “mass casualty event.”

SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND BORING!! SAY SOMETHING ORIGNAL!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!

The kind of self control that stopped you from saying something about grabbing knives in the OP? Lame ass.
Aren't you tired of mass stabbing someone?

Ewe are boring.
I can't believe they let you vote

Happening: Stabbings at Matt Heimbach’s TradYouth Rally in Sacramento!

Ah good ole anti white anti American bigots shutting down the very thing they claim to profess love for. Free speech for me but but for thee. According to sources 5 terrorists were stabbed and 1 pro white activist attacked. This is great personally I have been waiting for blood to be drawn and it's happening it's just like in Weimar Germany before the nsdap came to power!

Time for Ewe to be fleeced by the far right shear men.

Last edited:

Ah good ole anti white anti American bigots shutting down the very thing they claim to profess love for. Free speech for me but but for thee. According to sources 5 terrorists were stabbed and 1 pro white activist attacked. This is great personally I have been waiting for blood to be drawn and it's happening it's just like in Weimar Germany before the nsdap came to power!

Poor baby. You're so oppressed

Poor baby. You're so oppressed
Aw chinky I hate not having a computer smacking your ignorant ass all over this forum was so much fun hopefully the computer is fixed soon

Forum List

Back