🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massacre witness refutes right-wing talking point: 'It wasn't mental health that killed these people'

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
I want to hear the 2A Talking points. ..........one girl "had no face."

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
"I found seven people shot in front of the store," he said.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

I want to hear the 2A Talking points. ..........one girl "had no face."

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
"I found seven people shot in front of the store," he said.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

Spainhauer is a fool

He seems to think that an AR 15 has magic powers and can pull its own trigger

In lib’s fantasy world the human has no control and must do what the gun tells him to do

I've never seen a gun kill anyone by itself.

How many people have you seen killed?
You can go on youtube and watch murder after murderer take a gun and shoot someone with it. However, I haven't see a video of a gun, walking into a store, mall, residence, of its own accord, and shoot someone and run off.

We all know the narrative "Gun Crimes". When a driver takes a Land Rover and kills 8 with his vehicle, it isn't labeled Car Crime. The car required a driver. Just like a gun requires a user. But the media paint them in two very different lights because of the political divide it creates. And what does a political divide create, votes.

You can go on youtube and watch murder after murderer take a gun and shoot someone with it. However, I haven't see a video of a gun, walking into a store, mall, residence, of its own accord, and shoot someone and run off.

We all know the narrative "Gun Crimes". When a driver takes a Land Rover and kills 8 with his vehicle, it isn't labeled Car Crime. The car required a driver. Just like a gun requires a user. But the media paint them in two very different lights because of the political divide it creates. And what does a political divide create, votes.

Your argument is clever. What about the Dead children st the mall?

Your argument is clever. What about the Dead children st the mall?
Nice try to deflect. Care to discuss my talking points based on facts or will you continue to argue based on emotions?
The Appeal to Emotion Fallacy: Arguing Through Feelings Rather than Facts. The appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy that involves manipulating people's emotions to strengthen their support for the conclusion of an unsound argument

Forum List

Back