Massacre witness refutes right-wing talking point: 'It wasn't mental health that killed these people'

Nice try to deflect. Care to discuss my talking points based on facts or will you continue to argue based on emotions?
The Appeal to Emotion Fallacy: Arguing Through Feelings Rather than Facts. The appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy that involves manipulating people's emotions to strengthen their support for the conclusion of an unsound argument

Some of the children at Uvalde had their heads shattered or were cut in half. Mass murder is emotional.

Some of the children at Uvalde had their heads shattered or were cut in half. Mass murder is emotional.
Yes it's terribly tragic. And yes, very emotional.

What actions would you take then to eliminate or drastically reduce criminals who use guns?

Another one of them "2A talking points"
Nope, just the truth. Guns don't jump up and kill someone. A human being has to pull the trigger and someone who shoots eight people in the mall has a mental health issue.

Children with "faces missing" don't care much for "talking points" :rolleyes:
Nor do they care about irrational, ineffective solutions. Your argument is emotional, not logical.

Nope, just the truth. Guns don't jump up and kill someone. A human being has to pull the trigger and someone who shoots eight people in the mall has a mental health issue.
Nor do they care about irrational, ineffective solutions. Your argument is emotional, not logical.
Are you a Medical Doctor? Seems you making a medical diagnosis.

I want to hear the 2A Talking points. ..........one girl "had no face."

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
"I found seven people shot in front of the store," he said.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

The MAGAts will attack him.

Are you a Medical Doctor? Seems you making a medical diagnosis.

Garcia entered the Army in June 2008 but was terminated after three months and did not complete basic training, Army spokesperson Heather Hagan said Monday.

A US defense official said Garcia was separated because of a mental health condition after receiving a mental health evaluation

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

Yeah.....M4s are not common and need special tax stamps if you want one......and AR-15s are regular rifles, nothing special.....

Another one of them "2A talking points"
Children with "faces missing" don't care much for "talking points" :rolleyes:

And you guys were praying for more dead children........they are the presents under your gun control holiday trees when these attacks happen...........you just love you some dead children...they give you the emotional black mail you want to push gun control......

That fucking idiot doesn't know the difference between a semi-automatic and an automatic?

And he claims to be a former Army officer?

Forum List

Back