🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massacre witness refutes right-wing talking point: 'It wasn't mental health that killed these people'

What the fuck are "MAR15's"? This guy has no idea what he is talking about. Pistols are responsible for virtually all of our murders.

Did you hear him speak? He was in the military and he was a cop. What did you do?

Whether the person that pulled the trigger is mentally ill or not doesn’t change the fact that the person is the murderer, not the gun. Appeals to emotion like “she had no face” are irrelevant.

There wasn't a victim with a whole head missing. A .223 round won't cause that much damage. He's lying his ass off.
The face was blown smooth off. I did not say the child was missing its head. Are you familiar with human anatomy?
ohh you think you so funny? In Uvalde, they could not identify the children with out using DNA.
What kind of sick freak are you?

I want to hear the 2A Talking points. ..........one girl "had no face."

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
"I found seven people shot in front of the store," he said.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

It was an automatic rifle .. huh? That already defeats the credibility of this witness.

And gosh .. the suspect has a history of mental illness .. like being removed from the military due to mental illness concerns.

Just more trending of mental illness with these insane mass shooters .. yet .. Democrats want to target firearms... Brilliant!

And you guys were praying for more dead children........they are the presents under your gun control holiday trees when these attacks happen...........you just love you some dead children...they give you the emotional black mail you want to push gun control......
I am not praying, I LAUGH whenever there is another mass murder. Only way for me to cope with the tragedy. Got to be honest, the first time I was in shock, but now it is almost a weekly event. Like 200 this year to date? I LAUGH because I know the 2A'rs will be talking the same things. All the NRA talking points. Funny as hell to watch you dingalings justify the killings. Always an excuse. F'n PATHETIC!

NO ONE WANT'S TO TALK ABOUT THE GUN.....

Ohh wait "I wonder if the gun is ok?" "was the gun injured" "FNA man you see that tricked out bad ass Assault Rifle-15" "sweet gun, sweet"

It was an automatic rifle .. huh? That already defeats the credibility of this witness.

And gosh .. the suspect has a history of mental illness .. like being removed from the military due to mental illness concerns.

Just more trending of mental illness with these insane mass shooters .. yet .. Democrats want to target firearms... Brilliant!
seems nothing else has worked, so let's try taking the guns out of the equation.
TURN YOUR GUNS IN!

The face was blown smooth off. I did not say the child was missing its head. Are you familiar with human anatomy?
ohh you think you so funny? In Uvalde, they could not identify the children with out using DNA.
What kind of sick freak are you?
Spainhouer said she had no head...

“nothing left of her face or head, it was gone.”

A father rushed to the Allen outlet mall after getting a call from his son. He arrived to a horrifying scene

Spainhouer said she had no head...

“nothing left of her face or head, it was gone.”

A father rushed to the Allen outlet mall after getting a call from his son. He arrived to a horrifying scene

^^
What kind of sicko will justify a faceless child. Well we just found one.

Forum List

Back