🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massacre witness refutes right-wing talking point: 'It wasn't mental health that killed these people'

ruink3vbooya1.png

I want to hear the 2A Talking points. ..........one girl "had no face."

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
"I found seven people shot in front of the store," he said.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

No. It was the mental health wreckage of a person willing to do that deed.

But for guns, it might have been the setting of bombs or arsons. Insane people do insane shit.

Steven Spainhauer told MSNBC he witnessed victims massacred by a gunman in Texas over the weekend, and he disagreed with conservatives blaming "mental health" for the shooting.
In an interview on Sunday, Spainhauer, a former police officer, said he went to the scene of the shooting at the outlet mall in Allen after getting a call from his son.
Spainhauer recalled the horrific details of three victims, noting that one girl "had no face."
"I'm a gun lover; I have guns," he added. "I'm a former police officer. I'm a former army officer. But these M4s, MAR15s, they've got to get off the streets, or this is going to keep happening."

"I don't know what the gunman's problem was," he said. "I don't know his motive, but it wasn't mental health that killed these people. It was an automatic rifle with bullets. That's what killed them."

Just another staged shooting so don't get your panties in a twist.

I am not praying, I LAUGH whenever there is another mass murder. Only way for me to cope with the tragedy. Got to be honest, the first time I was in shock, but now it is almost a weekly event. Like 200 this year to date? I LAUGH because I know the 2A'rs will be talking the same things. All the NRA talking points. Funny as hell to watch you dingalings justify the killings. Always an excuse. F'n PATHETIC!

NO ONE WANT'S TO TALK ABOUT THE GUN.....

Ohh wait "I wonder if the gun is ok?" "was the gun injured" "FNA man you see that tricked out bad ass Assault Rifle-15" "sweet gun, sweet"

The gun isn't the problem....mental health is the problem.

Meanwhile, the democrat party and their policies have caused the majority of the 19,000 gun murders in 2022........in the cities they have controlled for decades, and in some cases over 100 years.......

Mass public shootings in 2022

Total killed....

So the democrats have to hide their responsibility for the increased gun murders by lying about the rarest of rare shooting attacks....

I find taking the focus off mental health mixing with firearms mortality levels, while the mental health communities focus in on gender dysphoria saving lives highly hypocritical & agenda driven....~S~

Looks like it was a rightwing CHEETOH Supporter that
The gun isn't the problem....mental health is the problem.

Meanwhile, the democrat party and their policies have caused the majority of the 19,000 gun murders in 2022........in the cities they have controlled for decades, and in some cases over 100 years.......

Mass public shootings in 2022

Total killed....

So the democrats have to hide their responsibility for the increased gun murders by lying about the rarest of rare shooting attacks....
Explain it to the dead children.

Yes, it does.
Like this guy?

The problem is Garcia was recognized as having mental health issues 15 years ago and instead of being treated for it was allowed to roam around freely while it festered to the point that he walked into a public place and slaughtered a bunch of people. We've seen this same thing over and over and instead of addressing that problem people like you would rather waste your time and energy trying to get one specific tool banned from their arsenal which won't solve the problem. These people will still be running around as a threat to society and they'll simply turn to another tool to use. We need to bring back institutionalizing people, but you'd rather play politics with no tangible results to speak of and pat yourselves on the back like you did something good. Our system failed this man just like it failed Jordan Neely a few weeks ago. None of you gave a shit about his problems either until he was dead and you could use him for politics.

Oops

Forum List

Back