🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Charlie Hedbo, the French left, and Islamophobes are not interested in free speech!

The leadership at Charlie Hedbo does not support freedom of speech or freedom in general. In fact they support the use of force to suppress organizations they don't like. The leadership engages in very ugly obscene attacks on a range of ethnic groups while censoring even mild criticism of one particular group (non-religious French Jews).

The leadership at Charlie Hedbo worked to ban the conservative party in France.

Astonishing hypocrisy: Days After Free Speech Rally, France Arrests 54 People for Offensive Speech

Both the government and the magazine engage in censorship:

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...arges-of-anti-Semitism-over-Sarkozy-jibe.html

Moreover the French left and Islamophobes are at least as violent as Muslim terrorists:

Consider Operation Barkhane & Operation Serval.

The French left loves imperialism. Check this out: The Libyan War, brought to you by Bernard-Henri Levy

je-ne-suis-pas-charlie-440x196.jpg

This looks like a conflict between Muslim fundamentalists and atheist fundamentalists, between Arabs and Jews, between African militants and French leftists.

The average American and should stay neutral and work for peace. Christians should stay neutral and work for peace.

je-ne-suis-pas-charlie-440x196.jpg

This looks like a conflict between Muslim fundamentalists and atheist fundamentalists, between Arabs and Jews, between African militants and French leftists.

The average American and should stay neutral and work for peace. Christians should stay neutral and work for peace.
Try asking the Muslims to live in peace...

On 2 July 2008, a column by the cartoonist Siné (Maurice Sinet) appeared in Charlie Hebdo citing a news item that Jean Sarkozy, son of Nicolas Sarkozy, had announced his intention to convert to Judaism before marrying his fiancée, a Jewish heiress Jessica Sebaoun-Darty. Siné added, "he'll go far, this lad!"[

I think this says it all. I'm glad he won his court case when he got fired.

On 2 July 2008, a column by the cartoonist Siné (Maurice Sinet) appeared in Charlie Hebdo citing a news item that Jean Sarkozy, son of Nicolas Sarkozy, had announced his intention to convert to Judaism before marrying his fiancée, a Jewish heiress Jessica Sebaoun-Darty. Siné added, "he'll go far, this lad!"[

I think this says it all. I'm glad he won his court case when he got fired.

I am fascinated. some kid is marrying and some satirist
said "this kid will go far"-------<<<< THAT "SAYS IT ALL"??????? what does it say------It is virtually meaningless to me. I hope someone can answer-----
Thunderbird endorsed this meaningless declaration so HE must know. Penelope often posts of crap that even she
cannot explain

Charlie Hedbo, the French left, and Islamophobes are not interested in free speech!

The leadership at Charlie Hedbo does not support freedom of speech or freedom in general. In fact they support the use of force to suppress organizations they don't like. The leadership engages in very ugly obscene attacks on a range of ethnic groups while censoring even mild criticism of one particular group (non-religious French Jews).

Astonishing hypocrisy: Days After Free Speech Rally, France Arrests 54 People for Offensive Speech

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe

Moreover the French left and Islamophobes are at least as violent as Muslim terrorists:

The French left loves imperialism. Check this out: The Libyan War, brought to you by Bernard-Henri Levy

are any of those bold yellow things LINKS? they don't come up as links for me.

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe

are any of those bold yellow things LINKS? they don't come up as links for me.
I did google the issues and fail to see any point to your allusions to them . I cannot find anything suggesting that
HEDBO ----was a champion of NON RELIGIOUS FRENCH JEWS-------did he attack non religious French muslims?
I have come across lots of French jews in my lifetime----
---ie in the USA -----but had been French----or Algerian.
how do you define a "non religious French jew"?

Try asking the Muslims to live in peace...
Condemn Muslim terrorists, but at the same time condemn Francois Hollande and the Israelis.

They criticized all religions, and that thread is double, btw.

I worked it out. Lipush, based on their garble----both Pratch and Thunder are pushing a theory that Hebdo and all supporters thereof-----are Zionists who ----in their quest to conquor the world foment "islamophobia" and even orchestrated the fall of the Islamic hero KHADAFFY-DUCK

do you have something which supports
you somewhat nebulous assertion?
Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension before you post on internet forums. lol

I provided a link in the OP: French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe

This cartoonist was fired by the magazine and charged by the government for some mild humor directed against Jews!

I read that one-----my take on it is that the "jibe" could be
construed as libel-------it was not a political cartoon directed
at ideology but at a specific person who is not involved in
politics and during a time of actual violence against jews in France-----inflammatory imagery. When jews start attacking women and children in HALAL groceries in France----let me know

When jews start attacking women and children in HALAL groceries in France----let me know
I've already linked to info regarding Jews attacking Muslims. Here's some more:

I do not have speakers so cannot hear the words of the propagandaist bitch from the Iranian propaganda site
PRESS TV. My impression from the footage is that it refers to the war in Gaza------not French jews attacking French
muslims as you seem to imagine. It is not a good idea to
cite Propaganda sites. I am so meticulous about this
idea that I do not even cite those I consider entirely
fact oriented -----like Robert Spencer

Forum List

Back