🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

I do not have speakers so cannot hear the words of the propagandaist bitch
Wow, this woman is distressed by the massacre of children in Gaza and you call her a "propagandaist bitch". What's the matter with you? Do you deny many civilians, including the elderly and children, were killed by Israel?

I do not have speakers so cannot hear the words of the propagandaist bitch
Wow, this woman is distressed by the massacre of children in Gaza and you call her a "propagandaist bitch". What's the matter with you? Do you deny many civilians, including the elderly and children, were killed by Israel?

of course not------they died in return fire. It is a tragic
demonstration of the filth of Islamic JIHADISM ----Jihadi scum mount their missile launchers over the roofs of their own babies' nurseries and provide them no shelter. They even tie bombs to their own daughters as a form or GUIDED MISSILE ----Islamic style. Do you deny that your feillow islamo Nazi scum-----actually TARGET women and children and the elderly as "soft targets for allah"???---Islamo Nazi scum murder on both sides -------always remember----muslims DIED in recent operation in France-----and play your games with that fact too

Jihadi scum mount their missile launchers over the roofs of their own babies' nurseries and provide them no shelter.
You blame the Palestinian victims for Israeli bombing.

Provide evidence Palestinian fighters were anywhere near that beach.

Actually it is the Israelis who use human shields:

Last edited:
'

Thunder dear----none of the propaganda bullshit you have posted in any way supports your assertion that the French people or government is behaving in a hypocritical manner----
try to focus

Jihadi scum mount their missile launchers over the roofs of their own babies' nurseries and provide them no shelter.
You blame the Palestinian victims for Israeli bombing.

Provide evidence Palestinian fighters were anywhere near that beach.

very good thunder-----you are denying the FACT that your fellow islamo Nazi pigs were bombing Israel------return fire is
never illegal-------it is self defense. Placement of children in
the arena of war as shield to your filth------is a war crime

mother of children told them GO PLAY ON THE BEACH.
Palestinians are human. Palestinian mothers love their children.

Palestinian mothers are controlled by islamo Nazi shit like you.
I am a mother-----my son happened to be in Sderot at the time------he called me from a bomb shelter----very distraught----
one of your fellow scum had murdered a man in a local field---no warning-----just a nail bomb blew him apart.

the whole of gaza is criss crossed with ELABORATE TUNNELS--------huge and well fortified------were I a gazan
mother -----my kids would be in the tunnels-----walking toward
Egypt-------not playing on the beach

mother of children told them GO PLAY ON THE BEACH.
Palestinians are human. Palestinian mothers love their children. Please try to curb your bigotry.

even the ones who tie bombs to the stinking asses of their whore daughters? There are at least THREE SCHOOLS
FOR LITTLE GIRLS -----DEVOTED TO THE MEMORY OF THE SLUT WHORE WAFA IDRIS. THAT BITCH TIED A BOMB TO HER STINKING ASS WITH THE KNOWLEGE OF HER DISGUSTING MOTHER-----FOR THE STATED PURPOSE OF "KILLING AS MANY JEWISH CHILDREN AS I CAN"----THE SCHOOLS DEVOTED TO THE MEMORY OF THE MURDERING JIHADI BITCH----ARE URGED TO EUMLATE THAT LUMP OF MECCAIST SHIT. LOTS OF
MOTHERS SEND THEIR DAUGHTERS TO THOSE SCHOOLS-------DISGUSTING MECCAIST SOWS

even the ones who tie bombs to the stinking asses of their whore daughters?
DISGUSTING MECCAIST SOWS
You must be the most hateful bigot I've encountered on internet forums - and the competition is fierce.

You deny or justify atrocities inflicted by your ethnic group.

return fire is
never illegal-------it is self defense.
Childish as always. Who fired the first shot? Who began the conflict?

The Israelis have been the primary aggressors.

The Israelis began the conflict with ethnic cleansing: An Interview with Benny Morris CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

And check this out: WRMEA Middle East History Begin s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars

your islamo Nazi propaganda is not news to me------the hebron massacre preceded anything that quisling benny morris cites. The deadly pogroms in the middle east dating from the career of the meccaist lump of shit ---muhummad ibn sharmootah amina------predate anything that quisling benny morris can cite

Comic arrested in France:

Last Sunday's march in Paris was headline by forty politicians and bureaucrats representing some of the greatest threats to free speech on the planet.
"An estimated 3.7 million people rallied across France on Sunday in response to the Charlie Hebdo shootings and ensuing attacks that left 17 people dead.

"More than a million people marched in Paris, making it the largest demonstration in French history.

"More than 40 world leaders traveled to Paris to help lead the march. 'What we saw on display on the one hand was very heartening, to see so many people come into the streets,' says Jeremy Scahill, co-founder of The Intercept. 'But on the other hand, this is a sort of circus of hypocrisy when it comes to all of those world leaders who were marching at the front of it. Every single one of those heads of state or representatives of governments there have waged their own wars against journalists.'"

Circus of Hypocrisy Jeremy Scahill on How World Leaders at Paris March Oppose Press Freedom Democracy Now

voltaire-quote-rules-over-you.jpg

I think it is obvious which specific ethnoreligious minority has disproportionate power in France.

Charlie Hedbo, the French left, and Islamophobes are not interested in free speech!

The leadership at Charlie Hedbo does not support freedom of speech or freedom in general. In fact they support the use of force to suppress organizations they don't like. The leadership engages in very ugly obscene attacks on a range of ethnic groups while censoring even mild criticism of one particular group (non-religious French Jews).

The leadership at Charlie Hedbo worked to ban the conservative party in France.

Astonishing hypocrisy: Days After Free Speech Rally, France Arrests 54 People for Offensive Speech

Both the government and the magazine engage in censorship:

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe

Moreover the French left and Islamophobes are at least as violent as Muslim terrorists:

Consider Operation Barkhane & Operation Serval.

The French left loves imperialism. Check this out: The Libyan War, brought to you by Bernard-Henri Levy
There has never been freedom of speech in Europe. Germany sure as hell doesn't have it, neither does the UK. Google "speaker's corner" for UK's wacky rules, and try displaying a swastika in Germany.

Forum List

Back