🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Hypocrisy on Display in France

Many Palestinian Arabs were killed in the 1929 riots.

Educate yourself: The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

really? in 1929 there were no "Palestinian arabs" Anyone termed "Palestinian" was a jew. Who killed arabs in 1929?----I am very educated----I can legally demand to be addressed as "DOCTOR" based on my academic credentials. Try to educate yourself now go right ahead and tell me who was killing arabs in Palestine and----in the middle east ---in general, in the first third of the 20th century-----try to be honest.........for a change. Who is killing arabs in 2014-5? Who is eager to blow the brains out of jewish children world wide----2015?

I do not have speakers so cannot hear the words of the propagandaist bitch
Wow, this woman is distressed by the massacre of children in Gaza and you call her a "propagandaist bitch". What's the matter with you? Do you deny many civilians, including the elderly and children, were killed by Israel?

Yanno, you could save yourself a lot of time and embarrassment if you simply post "I hate Joooz" instead of trying to couch it in silly political arguments.

Did I miss something? You initiated this thread by whining about "French hypocrisy" when your only purpose was to whine about Joooz. Do you have a Jooo problem, Princess?

so far----the genius has not specified just what that "French hypocrisy consists of-------the genius might just as well have said "the French have stinky feet"

Did I miss something? You initiated this thread by whining about "French hypocrisy" when your only purpose was to whine about Joooz. Do you have a Jooo problem, Princess?

so far----the genius has not specified just what that "French hypocrisy consists of-------the genius might just as well have said "the French have stinky feet"

Despite the thread's title and the OP this was all about T-Bird's hate for Joooz.

I do not have speakers so cannot hear the words of the propagandaist bitch
Wow, this woman is distressed by the massacre of children in Gaza and you call her a "propagandaist bitch". What's the matter with you? Do you deny many civilians, including the elderly and children, were killed by Israel?

That woman is depre4ssed by what's happening in Gaza? pfft, she's Iranian, she's seen much worse and her people have DONE much worse. Please. Day we start taking morale lessons from Iran.... Are you fucking kidding me.

Always love it when people point out the Palestinian issue in order to make excuses for Muslim riots and violence globaly. As the old saying never fades. It's good thing there is an Israeli Palestinian conflict, or else you stupid libs would have had to invent it yourslves, just to protect the radical wackos.

mother of children told them GO PLAY ON THE BEACH.
Palestinians are human. Palestinian mothers love their children. Please try to curb your bigotry.

Please try using your brains. If they'd loved their children they wouldn't have launched rockets from hospitals.

That's the last thing I'm going to say regarding this, please get back to the point.

So how did the arch hypocrite and war criminal Bibi Netanyahu wind up in the front row of the largest demonstration in French history?

Not because he was invited, according to Uri Avnery:

"Much easier for politicians to march in the street in front of the cameras.

"And who marched in the first row, beaming like a victor?

"Our own and only Bibi.

"How did he get there?

"The facts came out within record time.

"Seems he was not invited at all.

"On the contrary, President Francois Hollande sent explicit messages: please, please don’t come. It would turn the demo into a show of solidarity with the Jews, instead of a public outcry for the freedom of the press and other 'republican values'.

"Netanyahu came nevertheless, with two extreme rightist ministers in tow.

"Placed in the second row, he did what Israelis do: he shoved aside a black African president in front of him and placed himself in the front row."

But at at least he didn't murder any children or jail a few journalists.

Striking Fear in Paris CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Uri Avneri is an ardent communist who is mightily frustrated that
he is not POL POT-----he is also a failed politician who has
no job----he depends on invitations to sing for his supper in
the parlors of pseudo intellectuals-------who like to quote his
cynical bullshit. Ha'aretz likes him so much because the
newspaper does not have to pay him for his articles in their
VANITY press publication

Uri Avneri is an ardent communist who is mightily frustrated that
he is not POL POT-----he is also a failed politician who has
no job----he depends on invitations to sing for his supper in
the parlors of pseudo intellectuals-------who like to quote his
cynical bullshit. Ha'aretz likes him so much because the
newspaper does not have to pay him for his articles in their
VANITY press publication
Put up your credentials, "Doctor Hasbara."

if you simply post "I hate Joooz" instead of trying to couch it in silly political arguments.
Are you one of those idiots who thinks reasoned criticism of Jews = hate?

Last edited:
The non-morons have noticed the evidence that Charlie Hedbo and the French government do not support free speech.

Forum List

Back