Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

Let me get this straight, as we speak we have our brave brothers and sisters, our children fighting in the middle east for this country and our sovereignty....and back home, we have a bunch of redneck cowards, playing soldier be bad....LOLOLOL Why aren't these red white and vomit bastards in uniform fighting for their country? Cowardly bitches!!

many of them may have already served....

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.

I also live in Virginia, in one of the bluest zones. I think it's refreshing to see 95% of the Commonwealth tell Northam and his incoming band of morons to pound sand.

Under such circumstances, they are rendered powerless.

So you don't want the governor to act to protect us?

I want the governor to stand down from his nonsense before he bites off more than he capable of chewing, and causing real damage.

Would you like to see these thugs in your neighborhood in NOVA?

There are already thugs in my neighborhood, and it ain't them.

I'm so glad that we have Northam and not that bitch gillespie.

Gillespie was a weak candidate, but at least no Democrat.

The governor does not have to "stand down" from protecting the inhabitants of the commonwealth.

Is your neighborhood really full of thugs? I live in a very cultural-mixed neighborhood and it doesn't have any great thug population. What little is there, the police are prompt at handling.

What are these creeps doing in their little dress-up army outfits? Who are the people making threats to our police? We can't have a bunch of heavily-armed, unelected, unauthorized schizophrenics running around all over imaging their fantasies.

Gillespie was one of those cheap little fundies obsessed with sex. The republican party needs a good clean-out.

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.

I also live in Virginia, in one of the bluest zones. I think it's refreshing to see 95% of the Commonwealth tell Northam and his incoming band of morons to pound sand.

I want the governor to stand down from his nonsense before he bites off more than he capable of chewing, and causing real damage.

The governor does not have to "stand down" from protecting the inhabitants of the commonwealth.

Attempting to neutralize rights is not protection.

Is your neighborhood really full of thugs?

AKA Progressives.

What are these creeps doing in their little dress-up army outfits?

Doing what they do. Others do different things

Who are the people making threats to our police?

Dunno. The governor, maybe. Most police forces have stated they will not enforce any untoward laws.

Is your neighborhood really full of thugs? I live in a very cultural-mixed neighborhood and it doesn't have any great thug population. What little is there, the police are prompt at handling.

What are these creeps doing in their little dress-up army outfits? Who are the people making threats to our police? We can't have a bunch of heavily-armed, unelected, unauthorized schizophrenics running around all over imaging their fantasies.

Gillespie was one of those cheap little fundies obsessed with sex. The republican party needs a good clean-out.
Why do you hate people that are only talking about our rights? The names you are calling Americans in this thread is concerning

Why do you hate people that are only talking about our rights? The names you are calling Americans in this thread is concerning
Trump did not create the insanity and hatred of the left, he exposed it.

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.

Sure there is you fag fuk. Need more of them to set retards like yourself back in your highchair with some gerbers. You fukin fuk.

The right-wingers have maintained that there is no right to privacy, not only in public settings, but in private settings, as well. Moreover, there never has been an expectation of private when one is out in public. People are photographed on CCTV all the time. People have been photographed going in and out of stores, medical clinics, banks, office buildings, gas stations, everywhere, and not always by law enforcement. Your photo is required for drivers' licenses, passports, work ID's, etc.

It’s controversial because the National Security Agency (NSA) and other agencies also listen in on an unknown number of communications from American citizens—something the Fourth Amendment was written to keep the government from doing unless it first obtains a warrant from a court.

No kidding, shithead. Why do you think that there is a FISA Court? So you don't want the NSA or other agencies to find out if an American citizen is talking to people who are spying, or planning terrorism or other activities detrimental to the United States and its citizens. This is not real smart of you. I

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with the FISA Court in the first place. Reading comprehension is a good thing.

Now Hysteria, you're a fucking liar, everyone here knows it, but taking something YOU COMMUNIST just did and blaming the Americans is just stupid

Apparently you do not know what communism is or what a communist is. You just have a caps lock.

Nothing I said was a lie.

Hysterical Lysistrata is always under the threat that somewhere in America there will be a live birth, a missed opportunity for abortion, and it will anger Moloch.

Aha! I see that you are one of those mollusk-sub-cult people, too. This explains a lot.

nfCqSWz.jpg

How wrong you are! Militias are needed now more than ever
Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.

that is the blob’s base...2 digit IQ, 3 digit weight, and 4 digit cholesterol values.

No one is "making threats" to Governor Black Face. They are just standing up to him, speaking Truth to Power, just like the Republicans who integrated the Little Rock Government Schools and Ike stood up to the anti-civil rights Governor Faubus.

YOU don't need one....speak for yourself....with the growth of control cultures like Antifa and BLM there is a greater need than ever to be self defensible.

JO

How wrong you are! Militias are needed now more than ever
Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.

that is the blob’s base...2 digit IQ, 3 digit weight, and 4 digit cholesterol values.
be856a3cf4efda3f027b68f5b4e7ebd0e357586b7610bef8f3484d23d06bf74b.jpg

Oh? I haven't seen him advocating that.

Can you point to his posts where he wants to strip all rights from everyone?
I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper

I am not the compulsive liar in this dialogue.

As for Crepitus, all I saw him say was that the FBI will be out taking pictures. Which they likely will be.

They maintain files on thousands of people. There is no expectation of privacy at an open rally.
So we have no privacy? Interesting,, I normally don’t debate people with mental illness

You don't debate anyway. You make shit up and you lie.

Did I say you have no privacy? No, I did not.

I simply said there is no expectation of privacy at an open rally. And there is no expectation of privacy at an open rally, especially one held on public streets.
We aren’t allowed to protest with out government tracking us? Dude Soviet Union is over never coming back

The Soviet Union didn't have a tenth of the surveillance ability that many US states have now. There are cameras all over. If you thought you had privacy on city streets, I hate to tell you, but that ship has sailed. And protesting on city streets puts you in the public realm. Free to be photographed and video taped. But then, it puts you in the realm where you can photograph and video tape them too.

I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper

I am not the compulsive liar in this dialogue.

As for Crepitus, all I saw him say was that the FBI will be out taking pictures. Which they likely will be.

They maintain files on thousands of people. There is no expectation of privacy at an open rally.
So we have no privacy? Interesting,, I normally don’t debate people with mental illness

You don't debate anyway. You make shit up and you lie.

Did I say you have no privacy? No, I did not.

I simply said there is no expectation of privacy at an open rally. And there is no expectation of privacy at an open rally, especially one held on public streets.
We aren’t allowed to protest with out government tracking us? Dude Soviet Union is over never coming back

The Soviet Union didn't have a tenth of the surveillance ability that many US states have now. There are cameras all over. If you thought you had privacy on city streets, I hate to tell you, but that ship has sailed. And protesting on city streets puts you in the public realm. Free to be photographed and video taped. But then, it puts you in the realm where you can photograph and video tape them too.
So dishonest,, sad

You sound deranged
Is that the best reply you have. There is nothing I said in my statement that is untrue.
I believe in minimum force necessary to make a response and and that was all I need to say is that you're deranged
You Trumpers love projection. You have absolutely no answer to any remark except the idiocy of the personal attack.
When you're arguing with an idiot personal attacks are fair game fucking idiot
Thanks for proving my point!
That you're an ignorant moron? ok you're welcome

Forum List

Back