Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

[
And who won in the end in Texas....
One battle doesnt make a war.

Who DID win? I'm not sure. But the establishment of a national military force to be used against American citizens died in the aftermath.

Janet the witch hunter got away with killing all those kids after they did the same shit in Ruby Ridge, murdering a 14 year old boy and then murdering a woman holding an infant. But at least after Waco it was over, the siege against America stopped.

A little late. They should have rallied before Va. elected a democrat majority in both houses not to mention a nut case democrat governor. Something ain't right about the Va. republican leadership in Va.. It wouldn't surprise me if dirty tricks democrats bused in thugs to disrupt the rally like they did in Charlottesville.

Remember, the scumbag who organized the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville was a Soros/OWS thug deliberately staging a violent confrontation, with the full knowledge and cooperation of CNN.

Reports: Man Behind 'Unite The Right' Was Occupy Wall Street Member, Obama Supporter

The SINGLE Nazi Flag was brought and carried by OWS thugs.

Remember, Lenin had his Bolsheviks dress up like Republicans and ride down his own people protesting in 1917 to create the illusion that the Republicans were just like the Czar.

Subterfuge is a well honed weapon of the left.
CRC trumpanzee alternative facts. :71:

[
And who won in the end in Texas....
One battle doesnt make a war.

Who DID win? I'm not sure. But the establishment of a national military force to be used against American citizens died in the aftermath.

Janet the witch hunter got away with killing all those kids after they did the same shit in Ruby Ridge, murdering a 14 year old boy and then murdering a woman holding an infant. But at least after Waco it was over, the siege against America stopped.

Texas isnt part of mehico...a clear win.

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

FBI will be there, taking pics and names.

And trump will fire all fbi that infringe on our rights.. snap away lefties and try to get a job after lol

They aren't infringing anything. They are doing their jobs, keeping track of potential threats.

All the violence in America are coming from militia and gun free zones.. I think wanting to expand your policy will only cause more chaos

Oh? Texas is a gun free zone now?

The criminal voters for Obama

A little late. They should have rallied before Va. elected a democrat majority in both houses not to mention a nut case democrat governor. Something ain't right about the Va. republican leadership in Va.. It wouldn't surprise me if dirty tricks democrats bused in thugs to disrupt the rally like they did in Charlottesville.

Remember, the scumbag who organized the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville was a Soros/OWS thug deliberately staging a violent confrontation, with the full knowledge and cooperation of CNN.

Reports: Man Behind 'Unite The Right' Was Occupy Wall Street Member, Obama Supporter

Remember, Lenin had his Bolsheviks dress up like Republicans and ride down his own people protesting in 1917 to create the illusion that the Republicans were just like the Czar.

Occupy Wall Street was supported by those with sense.

Yet, you don't recognize the real enemy the Chosen.

Soros is a rat.
He talked about creating a NWO with China.

Just the plan to destroy Whites & disarm us by you know who.

Soros is a scumbag, to be sure, a Nazi collaborator. He is just a figurehead of the International Communist front.
(((SOROS)))...this poster's anti-semitic dog whistle

Not at all.

They are actually following the 2nd Amendment as the liberals see it.

This is a Well Regulated Militia marching on the liberal capitol.

With the intent to . . .

With the intent of showing all of the people what Democracy looks like.

Very similar to the "occupy" movement of a few years ago, but a lot more sanitary. No one is relieving themselves on police cruisers.

The idea here is to pressure the State Government to recognize the people's God Given right to keep and bear arms and to stay there for as long as it takes for Governor Black Face to smell the coffee and do the right thing.

Wow...look at those people.

Hey..Someone should set up a diabetes exhibition during those marches. They can show case their new diabetes blood monitors, new medications, diet programs for people that definitely have need for this information because they appear to be diabetic or are pre-diabetic.
Prediabetic, meaning you are not diabetic.

OWS was opposed by those of us who are opposed to Typhus, Cholera and other diseases spread by public defecation.

OWS was opposed by those of us who are opposed to Typhus, Cholera and other diseases spread by public defecation.

Wall Street is a central part of Kosher Globalist might in America.

They are the finaciers of Democrat disarming us of guns & imnigrant pushes.

To drive us off a cliff.

Last edited:
Listen rightwinger Crepitus
I understand your want to strip America of our rights.. that’s great.. why don’t we move you to a island give you a few Bucks and you can create your own no rights island.. see how it works and if it does you can come back here deal?

What rights does Crepitus want to strip away?
All of them

Oh? I haven't seen him advocating that.

Can you point to his posts where he wants to strip all rights from everyone?
I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper
You've got nothing, little boy. And you've been called on it.
A democrat female lol wow the things you all have done for America lol hahaha

Dissuade the Democrats from passing laws that infringe on their rights.
How are they planning on doing that?
I believe the 'how' is quite evident from the story. You?

I assume they'll be showing up armed and with the intent to open fire if necessary?

If Governor Black Face wants to turn Richmond into Tiananmen Square and open fire to break up a peaceful Freedom demonstration, that's the only way it would turn violent.

But Northam should study the history of his fellow Liberal, Orval E Faubus. Like Ike in Little Rock, Trump would have no problem bringing in federal troops if Northam decides to violate the people's basic civil rights.

Occupy Wall Street was 100% supported by the Soros foundation.

Forum List

Back