Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

A 2nd Amendment rally is one thing. Someone labeling it a militia rally is just inviting trouble. Was that done by investment watch or someone else? If investment watch I wonder who they really are, then. It’s stupid and dangerous.
Militia is as American as apple pie, ones that are against freedom will be against militia

You mean white militias, because if a group of black folks dressed up in BDUs and started purchasing automatic weapons, M60s, grenade launchers, etc. the FBI would be all over them.
8900B678-3585-45E6-A62A-B73C734227D7.jpeg
I’d actually be impressed

View attachment 297818 Let’s play which one is the democrat governor

I found your hero JB Stoner.

stoner.jpg
You only think the way democrats want you to think. Sad... what’s hour motivation not to think?

Are you saying you don't see JB Stoner as a Patriot.
I don’t know who this guy is but not everyone thinks the same.. do you think everyone is in a box? So you easily divide us up? Wake dude

A 2nd Amendment rally is one thing. Someone labeling it a militia rally is just inviting trouble. Was that done by investment watch or someone else? If investment watch I wonder who they really are, then. It’s stupid and dangerous.
Militia is as American as apple pie, ones that are against freedom will be against militia

You mean white militias, because if a group of black folks dressed up in BDUs and started purchasing automatic weapons, M60s, grenade launchers, etc. the FBI would be all over them.
View attachment 298023 I’d actually be impressed

Wow so black Union soldiers are now equal to a right wing militia. Smfh.

stoner.jpg
You only think the way democrats want you to think. Sad... what’s hour motivation not to think?

I don’t know who this guy is but not everyone thinks the same.. do you think everyone is in a box? So you easily divide us up? Wake dude

So you are telling us you don't know who JB Stoner is. ROTFLMAO:abgg2q.jpg:

If blacks showed up to fight this I would and millions of us would applaud you 4E2458A9-3BB5-47D9-A6CD-63ECBF95FFD7.jpeg

stoner.jpg

I don’t know that individual or his thoughts.. am I supposed to know him?

If blacks showed up to fight this I would and millions of us would applaud you View attachment 298025

Now you are concerned about black folks in the inner cities.

If blacks showed up to fight this I would and millions of us would applaud you View attachment 298025

I am in the inner city and grew up with Blacks It’s why I’m pissed at them for allowing this to happen.

The fight for Constitutional Rights should not be only for Virginians to bear.

How many on this forum who regularly make "Molon Labe" assertions and live near Virginia will lift a finger to help Pro-Freedom Virginians?
How many will actually spend $5 on gas and an hour of their precious time to protect their 2nd Amendment Rights?
Few I suspect. maybe zero.

Talk is cheap.

The failure of Patriots in Virginia will ENTIRELY DEPEND on how little OUTSIDE support they get.

The liberals on NPR are wringing hands and pissing their pants this morning and are clearly unhappy with the death of this animal
Assassination of world leaders is now fair game.

As it should be.

Start killing a few world leaders ( and their families) right up front and maybe they'll learn to keep their people under control and well behaved.

The liberals on NPR are wringing hands and pissing their pants this morning and are clearly unhappy with the death of this animal

As it should be.

Start killing a few world leaders ( and their families) right up front and maybe they'll learn to keep their people under control and well behaved.
The iranian pig was not a world leader as libs claim

he was a soldier fighting in a combat zone

stoner.jpg

There is NO doubt in my mind that a racist like you knows exactly who JB Stoner is.

I am in the inner city and grew up with Blacks It’s why I’m pissed at them for allowing this to happen.

rofl.gif

Who do you think believes that bullshit.

There is NO doubt in my mind that a racist like you knows exactly who JB Stoner is.
Says the guy with a pic of Obama, look up the definition of racism

rofl.gif

Who do you think believes that bullshit.
I’m not bragging it’s not a good thing

A bunch of grown men playing soldier. How pathetic.
Thats all the Minutemen were - citizen soldiers

Which was before the government had the opportunity to set up official forces. The Minutemen are now the National Guard.
The Minutemen were British subjects just like the militia are US citizens

I hope we dont have another Lexington or Concorde

But the people will stand for only so much of leftwing government oppression

How much leftwing government oppression will the people stand for?

As it should be.

You do realize that RealDumb and all the other hyena leftists on the forum thought of Trump first and foremost?
Meaning lib trump haters would not mind if iran terrorists did what the Deep State and democrats in congress have failed to do

A bunch of grown men playing soldier. How pathetic.
Thats all the Minutemen were - citizen soldiers

Which was before the government had the opportunity to set up official forces. The Minutemen are now the National Guard.
The Minutemen were British subjects just like the militia are US citizens

I hope we dont have another Lexington or Concorde

But the people will stand for only so much of leftwing government oppression

How much leftwing government oppression will the people stand for?
Lets hope we never find out

Forum List

Back