Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

Single wide trailers are going to be unoccupied all over the South....
You are using the terminology of someone who lives in one.
I've heard of double wides and triple wides but those who use the name single wide are those who live in one.

i'm not the one who is internet warrior big guy.... you are the one that feels the need to show off yer guns. you want to scare people into thinking the way you do.

it's not working.
Why do guns scare you tough feminist females? Lol

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?
Where is my fucking sandwich bitch lol

I never did see you define "feminist". Is it just a woman who won't make you a sandwich when you demand it?
You are anti trump , me and you just disagree that’s all

If you are not willing to defend the poorest from murderous mobs, you are not deserving of the blessings of liberty.

Why do guns scare you tough feminist females? Lol

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

I never did see you define "feminist". Is it just a woman who won't make you a sandwich when you demand it?

If you are not willing to defend the poorest from murderous mobs, you are not deserving of the blessings of liberty.
There is no standards for rape in the back woods with no police around,, you get Lynched to bad

Mark Roberts busted the ceiling out at the Greensboro City Council meeting

That’s was inspirational on many levels! I’m sharing this

Right ......the Brotha testifies !

1577934323984blob.png

c0a76f67d3c29cdc-1.png

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

There is no standards for rape in the back woods with no police around,, you get Lynched to bad

Don't pretend it is about the backwoods. You are ready to lynch that 14 year old boy in Boston.

Also, there is law around anywhere. Just because someone was accused of something does not mean it happened. A woman could easily accuse you of rape. The trial is a guaranteed right.

To do less is to allow murder.

Don't pretend it is about the backwoods. You are ready to lynch that 14 year old boy in Boston.

Also, there is law around anywhere. Just because someone was accused of something does not mean it happened. A woman could easily accuse you of rape. The trial is a guaranteed right.

To do less is to allow murder.
I think the south handles justice better then then the north.

Everyone has a right to protest if they disagree with policies...…..everyone....
View attachment 297828
Except REPUBLICAN Governor Reagan with the help of the NRA pushed the Mulford Act which eliminated Open Carry in California because of this: View attachment 297847

BS, this is what was going on back then;

FBI Records: The Vault — Black Panther Party

https://vault.fbi.gov › Black Panther Party

The Black Panther Party (BPP) is a black extremist organization founded in Oakland, California in 1966. It advocated the use of violence and guerilla tactics to ...

theGrio - Breaking News, Latest News, Opinion, Analysis and Video › 2016/03/14 › ex-black-panther-convicted-in-the-197...
Mar 14, 2016 - LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — One of two former Black Panthers convicted in the 1970 bombing death of an Omaha police officer has died in prison.

BOMB PLOT IS LAID TO 21 PANTHERS; Black Extremists ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 1969/04/03 › archives › bomb-plot-is-laid-to-21...

Twenty-one members of the Black Panther party were indicted here yesterday on charges of plotting to kill policemen and to dynamite city department stores, ...

Whitewashing the Black Panthers - The Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast.com › whitewashing-the-black-panthers

Jul 25, 2015 - Warren Kimbro, a Black Panther party cadre from the New Haven branch, .... who described his violent sexual assaults as “insurrectionary acts.

And as in Ferguson they burned down their own communities;

Watts Riots - HISTORY

https://www.history.com › topics › watts-riots

Sep 28, 2017 - The Watts Riots, also known as the Watts Rebellion, was a large series of riots that broke out August 11, 1965, in the predominantly black ...

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.

Sure there is you fag fuk. Need more of them to set retards like yourself back in your highchair with some gerbers. You fukin fuk.
^ Classic CRC trumpanzee speak.
Typical, ABNORMAL, party of INFANTICIDE speak!!

Republican Warren Burger installed Roe v Wade.
80968570_1354971428173051_5481689596225912832_n.jpg

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

Man can you imagine how this clown would be reacting if these militias were black, brown, etc.

A1F673F6-54C4-4A60-B982-90BE4F2F44B9.jpeg 2EACB859-229B-47F5-B5A6-21D41A9690DE.jpeg 3AA65DAA-9890-45EA-B3D9-8298BABCEFE5.jpeg 0F37D559-D860-4D69-BC98-0145E1B48B99.jpeg I’d be very proud
View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

Man can you imagine how this clown would be reacting if these militias were black, brown, etc.

View attachment 297929 View attachment 297930 View attachment 297931 View attachment 297932 I’d be very proud

The hits just keep on coming.

View attachment 297929 View attachment 297930 View attachment 297931 View attachment 297932 I’d be very proud

I know you are confused

I know you are confused

Not at all, I know exactly who you are.

I know you are confused

Not at all, I know exactly who you are.

Ok black democrat lol

Forum List

Back