Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

4f0ea930-55d4-4d86-8897-a17b0c6d5668.jpeg

Democracy and civil rights ......how dare you Virginia! how dare you !

Yes watch for antifa and false flags if you're out there

397b6a94742f7dc9.jpeg

I agree with you. I am a lifelong supporter of the 2nd amendment.
And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.
He thinks laws democrat agenda should be the law of the land he’s a sick fuck

No. That is an absolute lie.

I think that the US Constitution IS the law of the land. You do not. You believe that the will of a community can remove rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.
Bull shit you are dishonest once again

No, you are lying once again. I have consistently stressed that the US Constitution is the law of the land.

And you have, on numerous occasions, said that the will of the people in a community outweighs the US Constitution.
To the first and second amendment absolutely not,, to a black raping a female yes the law of that community and will of the people stands. Lynch away. Why does a judge get to make that decision in a small town with no municipality.. the people spoke and said get em! That’s law deal with it .

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

View attachment 297901

View attachment 297902

What in the hell is the "Virginia Citizens Defense League"?

View attachment 297901

View attachment 297902

Click click boom baby

Just keep thinking it's about ego and you'll be subjugated

^^^

tumblr.gif
Consider me the nightmare Antifa runs from

sorry, but you're not worth much CONsideration about anything.
old men live to be old for a reason son.

uh-huh.

A) i'm probably older than you

B) i ain't yer son. hell, i ain't anybody's son.
oh so your a keyboard commando or just trolling son.

View attachment 297901

View attachment 297902

impotents who need the little blue pill shaped like a gun.

Without the second amendment, you have no other rights.
View attachment 297895

And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.

I agree with that as well.
Well then I will be glad to see you in Virginia at the rally

No, I won't be there. Too much work.
So you'll be making a contribution to the VCDL?
Virginia Citizens Defense League - Home

I think that the US Constitution IS the law of the land. You do not. You believe that the will of a community can remove rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

No, you are lying once again. I have consistently stressed that the US Constitution is the law of the land.

And you have, on numerous occasions, said that the will of the people in a community outweighs the US Constitution.
To the first and second amendment absolutely not,, to a black raping a female yes the law of that community and will of the people stands. Lynch away. Why does a judge get to make that decision in a small town with no municipality.. the people spoke and said get em! That’s law deal with it .

Absolutely not. Every single citizen gets a trial. Period. Every single citizen enjoys the full rights of the Bill of Rights, contained within the US Constitution. That you think you can pick and choose which constitutional rights are solid and which can be ignored just shows your own anti-American attitudes.

uh-huh.

i'm not the one who is internet warrior big guy.... you are the one that feels the need to show off yer guns. you want to scare people into thinking the way you do.

it's not working.

I can promise that I will look into it. I already donate to several pro-2nd amendment organizations. But I will look at the VCDL.

If someone disagrees with you, they are not necessarily an "Anti-American".

And if they are an American citizen, they get all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.
unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

So you have been mighty upset when state governments create bullshit laws to force a religion on state residents? Prevent people from freely exercising their right to choose between pregnancy and abortion? Force people to have unnecessary medical examinations? Prevent people from marrying?
Like Sharia law?
When you have another life in your body you surrendered your right to choose.
I take it you didn't support obamacare and government-run healthcare?
Nothing wrong with a man and woman getting married

You people want "Sharia"-type law, just the fundie "Christian" version. Your version that anyone who has a fertilized egg in her body as "surrendered" any right is based only on your sectarian views, and there are many people who do not share them. You also are trying to prevent same-sex marriages. Your religion may be fine for you, but your support of attempts to shove it down the throats of others demonstrates that you support all government decisions regardless of individual rights.

Absolutely not. Every single citizen gets a trial. Period. Every single citizen enjoys the full rights of the Bill of Rights, contained within the US Constitution. That you think you can pick and choose which constitutional rights are solid and which can be ignored just shows your own anti-American attitudes.
POINT OF CORRECTION
obama assassinated 4 American citizens without a trail
Rights have no meaning is they are stripped away.
Red flag laws strip away citizens rights
I DON'T PICK AND CHOICE but some others do

They did get a trial .. verdict was lynchin

unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

So you have been mighty upset when state governments create bullshit laws to force a religion on state residents? Prevent people from freely exercising their right to choose between pregnancy and abortion? Force people to have unnecessary medical examinations? Prevent people from marrying?
Like Sharia law?
When you have another life in your body you surrendered your right to choose.
I take it you didn't support obamacare and government-run healthcare?
Nothing wrong with a man and woman getting married

You people want "Sharia"-type law, just the fundie "Christian" version. Your version that anyone who has a fertilized egg in her body as "surrendered" any right is based only on your sectarian views, and there are many people who do not share them. You also are trying to prevent same-sex marriages. Your religion may be fine for you, but your support of attempts to shove it down the throats of others demonstrates that you support all government decisions regardless of individual rights.
You people? I'm not Moslem leftist support Moslem, as a matter of fact, democrats elected a couple of Moslems
Life is life does an unborn human life become anything other than a human?
You're the one that brought up religion not me.

uh-huh.

i'm not the one who is internet warrior big guy.... you are the one that feels the need to show off yer guns. you want to scare people into thinking the way you do.

it's not working.
Why do guns scare you tough feminist females? Lol

POINT OF CORRECTION
obama assassinated 4 American citizens without a trail
Rights have no meaning is they are stripped away.
Red flag laws strip away citizens rights
I DON'T PICK AND CHOICE but some others do

And those who do pick & choose are absolutely wrong.

If one right can be stripped away, then any rights can be stripped away. If you are willing to toss out one constitutionally guaranteed right, you don't get to complain about losing the others.

uh-huh.

it's not working.
Why do guns scare you tough feminist females? Lol

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

I can promise that I will look into it. I already donate to several pro-2nd amendment organizations. But I will look at the VCDL.
Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition

Forum List

Back