Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

In 2021-2022 I’m having a huge revolution, seconded amendment rally. And we are going to camp and shit and democrats back yards for 5 days drinking trullium beer!

Not a chance

The last time Antifa outnumbered the opposition ten to one and the police actually herded the smaller groups into the far larger Antifa mobs and then stood down and watched the beatings. One dude lost his mind and rammed his car into a mob. Why the family of the murdered woman didn't sue the government is a mystery to me.

Guns are great equalizers. Antifa punks probably don't attack openly armed people.

ego-man-male-image-phallic-symbol-helmet-gun-behind-quote-on-storemypic-85432.png
Just keep thinking it's about ego and you'll be subjugated

^^^

tumblr.gif
Consider me the nightmare Antifa runs from

Not a chance

The last time Antifa outnumbered the opposition ten to one and the police actually herded the smaller groups into the far larger Antifa mobs and then stood down and watched the beatings. One dude lost his mind and rammed his car into a mob. Why the family of the murdered woman didn't sue the government is a mystery to me.

Guns are great equalizers. Antifa punks probably don't attack openly armed people.
I like those odds we can attack in all directions.

Except REPUBLICAN Governor Reagan with the help of the NRA pushed the Mulford Act which eliminated Open Carry in California because of this: View attachment 297847
Anti Americans get no rights

If someone disagrees with you, they are not necessarily an "Anti-American".

And if they are an American citizen, they get all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.
unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

So you have been mighty upset when state governments create bullshit laws to force a religion on state residents? Prevent people from freely exercising their right to choose between pregnancy and abortion? Force people to have unnecessary medical examinations? Prevent people from marrying?

Not a chance

I like those odds we can attack in all directions.

:popcorn:

All I am saying is that some of the ones who wish to change or abridge rights are misguided more than anti-American. Some see guns as the threat. Some see hate speech as a threat. They are misguided, not hostile to America.

And, more importantly, those same people, as long as they are American citizens, enjoy the same rights every other citizen enjoys.
Those American Citizens are insane to freely give up a right that would help defend against a tyrannical government
If you aren't willing to defend one right in the bill of rights you deserve NO RIGHTS.

YOu may believe that they deserve no rights. But the fact is, they still have those rights.

And there are those who scream loudly for the 1st amendment and the 2nd amendment, but think some of the others are worthless. So its not just the wimpy types that would allow our rights to be eroded. It is conservatives too.
Without the second amendment, you have no other rights.
View attachment 297895

I agree with you. I am a lifelong supporter of the 2nd amendment.
And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.

I agree with that as well.

Those American Citizens are insane to freely give up a right that would help defend against a tyrannical government
If you aren't willing to defend one right in the bill of rights you deserve NO RIGHTS.

YOu may believe that they deserve no rights. But the fact is, they still have those rights.

And there are those who scream loudly for the 1st amendment and the 2nd amendment, but think some of the others are worthless. So its not just the wimpy types that would allow our rights to be eroded. It is conservatives too.
View attachment 297895

And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.

Well then I will be glad to see you in Virginia at the rally

Just keep thinking it's about ego and you'll be subjugated

^^^

tumblr.gif
Consider me the nightmare Antifa runs from

sorry, but you're not worth much CONsideration about anything.
old men live to be old for a reason son.

uh-huh.

A) i'm probably older than you

B) i ain't yer son. hell, i ain't anybody's son.

View attachment 297895

He thinks laws democrat agenda should be the law of the land he’s a sick fuck

No. That is an absolute lie.

I think that the US Constitution IS the law of the land. You do not. You believe that the will of a community can remove rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

View attachment 297895

I think that the US Constitution IS the law of the land. You do not. You believe that the will of a community can remove rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.
Bull shit you are dishonest once again

View attachment 297895

Well then I will be glad to see you in Virginia at the rally

No, I won't be there. Too much work.

Anti Americans get no rights

If someone disagrees with you, they are not necessarily an "Anti-American".

And if they are an American citizen, they get all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.
unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

So you have been mighty upset when state governments create bullshit laws to force a religion on state residents? Prevent people from freely exercising their right to choose between pregnancy and abortion? Force people to have unnecessary medical examinations? Prevent people from marrying?
Like Sharia law?
When you have another life in your body you surrendered your right to choose.
I take it you didn't support obamacare and government-run healthcare?
Nothing wrong with a man and woman getting married

View attachment 297895

Bull shit you are dishonest once again

No, you are lying once again. I have consistently stressed that the US Constitution is the law of the land.

And you have, on numerous occasions, said that the will of the people in a community outweighs the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back