Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

I'm NOT so sure I even support gun rights, anymore.

Its becoming a pretext to a Civil War that helps Russia & China.
Tell that to the American Indian

We'll be toast if we hit a civil war.
No doubt we'll be invaded from outside forces, perhaps Mexico, perhaps China, perhaps Russia, perhaps Canada, maybe even the EU.
A Tyrant in DC vs a Tyrant in China or Russia, which is the difference?

So, you don't prefer Americans to rule you, interesting.
Citizens aren't subjects to be ruled over dumbass

While it should not be true, the reality is that rights can always be abridged or removed.

But they are not removed based on whether you are pro-America or anti-America.
They are precisely removed because those tat removed them are anti America.

Or by those who are woefully misguided.
Which would be those who have tried to change right and remove certain meanings of those rights.
Dude I'm dead on target

All I am saying is that some of the ones who wish to change or abridge rights are misguided more than anti-American. Some see guns as the threat. Some see hate speech as a threat. They are misguided, not hostile to America.

And, more importantly, those same people, as long as they are American citizens, enjoy the same rights every other citizen enjoys.
Those American Citizens are insane to freely give up a right that would help defend against a tyrannical government
If you aren't willing to defend one right in the bill of rights you deserve NO RIGHTS.

YOu may believe that they deserve no rights. But the fact is, they still have those rights.

And there are those who scream loudly for the 1st amendment and the 2nd amendment, but think some of the others are worthless. So its not just the wimpy types that would allow our rights to be eroded. It is conservatives too.

They are precisely removed because those tat removed them are anti America.

Which would be those who have tried to change right and remove certain meanings of those rights.
Dude I'm dead on target

All I am saying is that some of the ones who wish to change or abridge rights are misguided more than anti-American. Some see guns as the threat. Some see hate speech as a threat. They are misguided, not hostile to America.

And, more importantly, those same people, as long as they are American citizens, enjoy the same rights every other citizen enjoys.
Those American Citizens are insane to freely give up a right that would help defend against a tyrannical government
If you aren't willing to defend one right in the bill of rights you deserve NO RIGHTS.

YOu may believe that they deserve no rights. But the fact is, they still have those rights.

And there are those who scream loudly for the 1st amendment and the 2nd amendment, but think some of the others are worthless. So its not just the wimpy types that would allow our rights to be eroded. It is conservatives too.
Without the second amendment, you have no other rights.
images.jpg

Feel free to go to some country that does not guarantee unalienable Rights
Redneck Army

Yep, this is not funny at all. This is serious business, like Rep. Matt Shea and his OT bible. They will start the next civil war if we elect a Democrat Potus, the have hundreds of militias throughout the USA.

That would be magnificent

Anti Americans get no rights

If someone disagrees with you, they are not necessarily an "Anti-American".

And if they are an American citizen, they get all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.
unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

While it should not be true, the reality is that rights can always be abridged or removed.

The Soviet union is deep with you

Feel free to go to some country that does not guarantee unalienable Rights
Redneck Army

Yep, this is not funny at all. This is serious business, like Rep. Matt Shea and his OT bible. They will start the next civil war if we elect a Democrat Potus, the have hundreds of militias throughout the USA.

That would be magnificent

Disarming will lead to a civil war, and so will guns, deporting illegals much more than this will lead to a civil war, and not deporting them will lead to replacement.

I think we're f*cked.

Capitalism won, it destroyed the West.

What rights does Crepitus want to strip away?
All of them

Oh? I haven't seen him advocating that.

Can you point to his posts where he wants to strip all rights from everyone?
I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper
You've got nothing, little boy. And you've been called on it.
A democrat female lol wow the things you all have done for America lol hahaha
Quite a bit....and you? hiding in your parental units' cellar?

All of them

I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper
Most would choose cancer then their child become a feminist lol no one likes you

Dude I'm dead on target

View attachment 297895

I agree with you. I am a lifelong supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Can we anticipate that the Virginia authorities will again tell law enforcement to stand down so that riots, violence and death can ensue?

If someone disagrees with you, they are not necessarily an "Anti-American".

And if they are an American citizen, they get all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.
unless the government says you no longer have that right.
Ain't that correct?

Any constitutionally guaranteed rights will take an amendment to remove. Not to say the gov't cannot stop you from exercising even those rights.

But my point was to address the "anti-Americans get no rights" comment as bullshit.
not when the state government creates bullshit laws
All you have are words written in an empty right that has no meaning
And if the government can stop a right it really isn't a right even with a constitutionally protected right

The Soviet union is deep with you

Funny, I was saying the same thing BigRebNC was saying.

And you, Jitler617, are the one who has been saying that the "community" can override the US Constitution. Not me.

Most would choose cancer then their child become a feminist lol no one likes you

Define "feminist" in your own words?

Dude I'm dead on target

View attachment 297895

And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.

View attachment 297895

And to be a supporter also comes the responsibility to protect that right so the other rights will be protected.
He thinks laws democrat agenda should be the law of the land he’s a sick fuck

Forum List

Back