Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

Bull shit you are dishonest once again

No, you are lying once again. I have consistently stressed that the US Constitution is the law of the land.

And you have, on numerous occasions, said that the will of the people in a community outweighs the US Constitution.
To the first and second amendment absolutely not,, to a black raping a female yes the law of that community and will of the people stands. Lynch away. Why does a judge get to make that decision in a small town with no municipality.. the people spoke and said get em! That’s law deal with it .

Absolutely not. Every single citizen gets a trial. Period. Every single citizen enjoys the full rights of the Bill of Rights, contained within the US Constitution. That you think you can pick and choose which constitutional rights are solid and which can be ignored just shows your own anti-American attitudes.
POINT OF CORRECTION
obama assassinated 4 American citizens without a trail
Rights have no meaning is they are stripped away.
Red flag laws strip away citizens rights
I DON'T PICK AND CHOICE but some others do

And those who do pick & choose are absolutely wrong.

If one right can be stripped away, then any rights can be stripped away. If you are willing to toss out one constitutionally guaranteed right, you don't get to complain about losing the others.
You are comparing apples to oranges

old men live to be old for a reason son.

uh-huh.

A) i'm probably older than you

B) i ain't yer son. hell, i ain't anybody's son.
oh so your a keyboard commando or just trolling son.

i'm not the one who is internet warrior big guy.... you are the one that feels the need to show off yer guns. you want to scare people into thinking the way you do.

it's not working.
Why do guns scare you tough feminist females? Lol

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?
Where is my fucking sandwich bitch lol

No. That is an absolute lie.

I think that the US Constitution IS the law of the land. You do not. You believe that the will of a community can remove rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

No, you are lying once again. I have consistently stressed that the US Constitution is the law of the land.

And you have, on numerous occasions, said that the will of the people in a community outweighs the US Constitution.
To the first and second amendment absolutely not,, to a black raping a female yes the law of that community and will of the people stands. Lynch away. Why does a judge get to make that decision in a small town with no municipality.. the people spoke and said get em! That’s law deal with it .

Absolutely not. Every single citizen gets a trial. Period. Every single citizen enjoys the full rights of the Bill of Rights, contained within the US Constitution. That you think you can pick and choose which constitutional rights are solid and which can be ignored just shows your own anti-American attitudes.
They did get a trial .. verdict was lynchin

No, they did not get a trial. They got lynched because of rumors, without a trial.

POINT OF CORRECTION

If one right can be stripped away, then any rights can be stripped away. If you are willing to toss out one constitutionally guaranteed right, you don't get to complain about losing the others.
And this is the reason for the rally in Virginia TO SAY NO MORE

I agree with that as well.
Well then I will be glad to see you in Virginia at the rally

No, I won't be there. Too much work.
So you'll be making a contribution to the VCDL?
Virginia Citizens Defense League - Home

I can promise that I will look into it. I already donate to several pro-2nd amendment organizations. But I will look at the VCDL.
Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition

I have a life membership to GOA.
I also support the Second Amendment Foundation.

uh-huh.

i'm not the one who is internet warrior big guy.... you are the one that feels the need to show off yer guns. you want to scare people into thinking the way you do.

it's not working.

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

after you make yer own fucking sandwich - be sure to shove it whole down yer gullet.

POINT OF CORRECTION

No, I am not. You contend that the will of the people in a community can outweight the 6th amendment. But you deny that that same rule applies to the amendments you want.

Lynching is wrong and unconstitutional. That is just a fact.

uh-huh.

it's not working.

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

I never did see you define "feminist". Is it just a woman who won't make you a sandwich when you demand it?

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

View attachment 297901

Democracy and civil rights ......how dare you Virginia! how dare you !

Yes watch for antifa and false flags if you're out there

View attachment 297902

What in the hell is the "Virginia Citizens Defense League"?

They were keeping track of the democratic process racist nazi twats like you hate

POINT OF CORRECTION

No, I am not. You contend that the will of the people in a community can outweight the 6th amendment. But you deny that that same rule applies to the amendments you want.

I am whether curious
Don't you view red flag laws unconstitutional?
Or obama assassinating four US citizens without a trial?

POINT OF CORRECTION

I am whether curious

Red flag laws allow the removal of a constitutional right without due process. I think it is completely unconstitutional.

POINT OF CORRECTION

I am whether curious

Red flag laws allow the removal of a constitutional right without due process. I think it is completely unconstitutional.
Neither do you have a right to a trial.
I red flag laws was about safety there would also be written in the red flag laws for lockup and observation. Nor do they take away any other dangerous objects
So we agree we have lost our rights

it's not working.

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

I never did see you define "feminist". Is it just a woman who won't make you a sandwich when you demand it?
You are anti trump , me and you just disagree that’s all

it's not working.

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

And yet, you still can't point to a single thing I have posted that is anti-Trump. But I can point to dozens of times you have lied about what I actually said.

And no, we do not just disagree. I believe in the US Constitution. You believe in thugs running around at night and murdering people. It really is that simple.

And if a lynch mob comes to your house? Do you just surrender?

POINT OF CORRECTION

I am whether curious
If a US citizens goes to a foreign country & recruits & teaches suicide bombers, we can't do anything until we capture them and hold a trial?

What if a shooter in a clock tower is killing people? Can the poliv[ce shoot them or do swe need to hold trial.

Red flag laws. I can understand why you are afraid of them.

what part of

it's

not

working

don't you understand?

And yet, you still can't point to a single thing I have posted that is anti-Trump. But I can point to dozens of times you have lied about what I actually said.

And no, we do not just disagree. I believe in the US Constitution. You believe in thugs running around at night and murdering people. It really is that simple.

And if a lynch mob comes to your house? Do you just surrender?
You didn’t vote for trump, that’s was a vote for a D , and illl take what ever the lord has planned for me

POINT OF CORRECTION

I am whether curious
If a US citizens goes to a foreign country & recruits & teaches suicide bombers, we can't do anything until we capture them and hold a trial?

What if a shooter in a clock tower is killing people? Can the poliv[ce shoot them or do swe need to hold trial.

Red flag laws. I can understand why you are afraid of them.
A citizen is still guaranteed a right to a fair trial
and the rest of your red herring you can have.

Forum List

Back