Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

I don't care who rallies and I champion our unalienable right to assembly, to promote, to protest, to free speech. It is frustrating, however, when an event like Restore Honor is ridiculed and negatively misrepresented by the media and even some on USMB, while an event officially involving practically every leftwing looney group in the nation will be described in glowing terms and probably positively misrepresented in the media and even some on USMB.

But oh well. It is what it is. And wishes aren't horses.

But I certainly agree that people have a right to rally about whatever they like.

They certainly do, though I do not agree with the positions of many of the Groups who sponsored this Rally. I would fight for their right to have it.

Uh oh...
Organizers claimed they had as many participants as Beck's rally. But Saturday's crowds were less dense and didn't reach as far to the edges as they did during Beck's rally. The National Park Service stopped providing official crowd estimates in the 1990s.

DC rally shows support for struggling Democrats - Yahoo! News

Wait till the Stewart/Colbert rally.. Then you'll be amazed.

7543-050-807EA5F9.jpg

:lol:

Did anyone notice that no one had to be told to "I ask you to leave your signs at home".

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics

Guess Glenn didn't want those crazy signs and T-shirts to show up.

That's because Restore Honor was not a political rally and the organizers did not want it portrayed as a political rally.

The rally today WAS a political rally and the folks did bring their signs.

I listened in a bit but rather than promoting the Dem agenda, as the media will portray it, it was just the same old tired litany--blame Republicans, blame Bush, blame conservatism, yadda yadda. Maybe something like that will energixze their base. But it sure is a sucky base that can be energized by nothing but that.

I don't care who rallies and I champion our unalienable right to assembly, to promote, to protest, to free speech. It is frustrating, however, when an event like Restore Honor is ridiculed and negatively misrepresented by the media and even some on USMB, while an event officially involving practically every leftwing looney group in the nation will be described in glowing terms and probably positively misrepresented in the media and even some on USMB.

But oh well. It is what it is. And wishes aren't horses.

But I certainly agree that people have a right to rally about whatever they like.

They certainly do, though I do not agree with the positions of many of the Groups who sponsored this Rally. I would fight for their right to have it.

This is the same opinion I have of Beck's rally.

AP: Organizers claimed they had as many participants as Beck's rally. But Saturday's crowds were less dense and didn't reach as far to the edges as they did during Beck's rally. The National Park Service stopped providing official crowd estimates in the 1990s.

---

Can't wait to here ShithEaD Shultz Whining about the Corporate Media Lying about his Attendance on Monday!

"We had Millions"...

Good Lord, I Hope he says that!

:)

peace...

JOBS!

Yea,

In THIS country.

Not China.

Yes, that's why your asswipe pissed away money on GM and they are opening a brand new 800 million dollar plant in Mexico. You are indeed a MORON>\ Oh and your asswipe is for amnesty and open borders too all of which cost Americans jobs. How many Americans do you know would work for $23.00 an hour?

Twenty three dollars an hour? That's almost 48 thousand a year.

Yes,, Yes it is. That's what Mrs. Whitman paid the illegal per hour. Do you remember the first thing asswipe did when he got to the wh? he froze all the worker bee's wages.. Fuckin A that's what hymn did.

AP: Organizers claimed they had as many participants as Beck's rally. But Saturday's crowds were less dense and didn't reach as far to the edges as they did during Beck's rally. The National Park Service stopped providing official crowd estimates in the 1990s.

---

Can't wait to here ShithEaD Shultz Whining about the Corporate Media Lying about his Attendance on Monday!

"We had Millions"...

peace...

Like Michelle Bachmann did?

I doubt Ed Shultz would say that. Maybe Olbermann.

I bet a good 90% of those in attendance DO NOT PAY TAXES! Bleeding heart, liberal leeches!

You can almost Bet Money, that Aside from the Organizers, that Most of them do NOT pay Federal Income Taxes...

And even Less than 2 years ago when Obama was Hire to Fix this Mess with a Good old Helpin' of Hopey Changey!

peace...

---

"We had Millions"...

peace...

Certainly Chris Mathews will :)

---

"We had Millions"...

peace...

Kinda like Beck.. And his "university of I can't remember" estimate of his 9/12 rally. :lol:

I bet a good 90% of those in attendance DO NOT PAY TAXES! Bleeding heart, liberal leeches!

You can almost Bet Money, that Aside from the Organizers, that Most of them do NOT pay Federal Income Taxes...

And even Less than 2 years ago when Obama was Hire to Fix this Mess with a Good old Helpin' of Hopey Changey!

peace...

The majority of the people at the rally were Union members.

I thought you guys think that union guys are paid too much?

Make up your minds: either they're getting paid too much (if so, then they pay taxes), or they're all lazy deadbeats.

You can't have it both ways.

---

"We had Millions"...

peace...

Ed Shultz is a Dishonest Crybaby trying to be the Opposite Side of the Coin to Rush Limbaugh...

Ed is an Unoriginal Bastard who's Time will be Shortlived once the DemocRATS fall off...

Rush has Survived and Dominated that Medium for 2 Decades, regardless who is in Power.

Like him or not, he's the Best... And a Professional.

Ed's a Shameful Excuse for a Liberal Fugazi of Rush... Bet.

peace...

This event was all about jobs, equality, justice, and education. The crowd was so diverse.. There was religious groups, athiests, anti-war groups, unions, everyday midde class folks, blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, and every other color/nationality. Most diverse rally I've seen in a long time!
We ain't givin' the keys back!

That would be a mistake. No one - not even the left - can elect someone POTUS for life, Young Lefty. Try to maintain some semblance of intelligent thought, there's a good boy.

---

"We had Millions"...

peace...

Certainly Chris Mathews will :)

Doubtful, Chris Matthews isn't as hysterical as Olbermann - or Bachmann, for that matter.

peace...

The majority of the people at the rally were Union members.

I thought you guys think that union guys are paid too much?

Make up your minds: either they're getting paid too much (if so, then they pay taxes), or they're all lazy deadbeats.

You can't have it both ways.

The Union Thugs are part of the "Organizers"...

They are a Borg...

Mindless Minions.

peace...

Ah. I love how pissed you righties are that the progressives had a rally, which brought in thousands of middle class folks, to rally for jobs, equality, and justice. Why does it bother you so much? Beck has a rally and barely utters the words "middle class". That's because he doesn't give shit about the middle class. A quick example: go look on Beck's site, his clothes he sells aren't American made. Go look on Ed's site.. Everything is American/Union made.

Forum List

Back