MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

EvilCat Breath do you have a link confirming that the multiple locations when people were shot are gun free zones? What I found was -

According to gun safety advocacy group Brady, Maine lacks several major types of gun safety law, including assault weapons regulation, universal background checks, and "red flag" laws that allow law enforcement to temporarily disarm people legally deemed dangerous.

I sense you're talking bollox.

"shall not be infringed"..............right?
Right! Something the stupid Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.

They think "shall not be infringed" really means "let any stupid Libtard infringe any time they want".

They are very confused about what the Bill of Rights means.

Not forever if they're based outside the Constitution about human rights. Of course, you can blather on about how a 2-cell human is dead while it actually is performing a billion tasks to get to birth. I consider that quite alive. Apparently you're stuck on your own refusal to think straight. Hint: fetuses are alive. Their oxygen comes through their mother's umbilical cord. Keep claiming they're not important if it makes you feel better, but the truth, you can't handle the truth ya big lummox.

We go by the current standing of the court. The current standing is there are limits to the right to bear arms.

Do we know that for sure? Something being legal does not mean everyone is doing it. They may have assumed there was no need to carry because the place has been very safe, but I would wager that more will carry now.
Well yeah, the mass shooter finally spoiled the land of Mayberry..... :(

We go by the current standing of the court. The current standing is there are limits to the right to bear arms.
You go by whatever you can stomach, but when the onus is on you, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Do we know that for sure? Something being legal does not mean everyone is doing it. They may have assumed there was no need to carry because the place has been very safe, but I would wager that more will carry now.
The reason the bar owners or managers had guns is because we have a lot of drunken brawls here, where both drinkers may be carrying their guns.....

So, two guys get into an argument at a football game and one yells at the other one "I am going to fucking kill you", they should be jailed for that to make sure they do not follow though?
Judge would have discretion but terroristic threats are a crime in every state.

The government only educates to the level that they approve of... public schools were a mistake... and government grants to Universities sealed the deal...
Public schools were designed to manipulate the public. Even in the early 1930's and 40's they pushed things that were mostly approved of like patriotism and prayer, until the globalists were ready to remove those obstacles, and they had bed wetting minions ready to make their agenda a reality in spite of it being much less popular.

When there was no real resistance to 5 decades worth of increasing leftist lunacy, we now have hordes of bed wetting NPC's that would welcome the soviet army.

A lock does no good if the guards are asleep.
With one eye open so that only the proper infiltrator gets in.

Then billionaire sex slave merchants kill themselves in NYC jails.

The reason the bar owners or managers had guns is because we have a lot of drunken brawls here, where both drinkers may be carrying their guns.....
We know that MAGAts have these fantasies that they'll be at the site of a mass shooting and will save the day with their guns.....when they'd most likely hide and scream like little girls. (no offence to little girls)

Forum List

Back