MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Of course it has something to do with it. That court interprets the Constitution which is legally binding on all in the U.S.. Not everything in the Constitution is crystal clear. They clarified the question you asked.

Not my problem you are butt hurt by their rulings.
Still havent answered the question :rofl:
Im done now.

You might look up the definition of firearm. I don’t believe it has changed since the 2A was ratified.

Where do you see the word, "firearm?"...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A firearm is just one type of arms.

The 2nd Amendment just says arms. Not all arms are protected by that. BTW, AR-15's didn't exist in 1791 either.
If we want to go down that road, the 1st doesn't protect you online because it only applied to quill pen, ink, paper, and what you could shout on a street corner.

Where do you see the word, "firearm?"...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A firearm is just one type of arms.
I’d like to see how you keep and bear a nuclear bomb.

If we want to go down that road, the 1st doesn't protect you online because it only applied to quill pen, ink, paper, and what you could shout on a street corner.

I'm not the one who raised that argument.

For certain, some people had the handguns in that building.....
Do we know that for sure? Something being legal does not mean everyone is doing it. They may have assumed there was no need to carry because the place has been very safe, but I would wager that more will carry now.

Once again a mentally ill person who spent a couple of weeks in a mental health facility last summer because he heard voices telling him to shoot up his National Guard station, somehow managed to get their hands on a gun. When is this country going to take mental health seriously?
What would you have done differently if no one reported his being treated? That is why states which have such laws fail!

The answer OBVIOUSLY is more guns since this shooter, like many others, picked gun free zones.
But you have more guns per capita then anywhere else on the planet. What this results in, horrendous gun killing stats and a horrendous number of idiots that think more guns is the answer.

The, "More Gun", idiots are thicker than my kitchen worktop.

One day, the 2ndA will get scrapped, the sooner the better. Then as regulations come in and generations die out, you will start to enjoy proper freedom, instead of the illusion from America's marketing slogan. As laws and regs increase, stats will decline over the decades, they don't happen over night.

As the generations with your gun mentality die out, the safer America will get.

In D.C. v Heller, the Supreme Court affirmed the right to bear arms is not unlimited.
The vast majority of gun owners use them for protection against predatory poisonous snakes, target practice to improve their shooting of predatory creatures and criminals who shoot at them or a family member first. Most people never have to use their weapons in that way, but they are entitled to prevent criminals and troublemakers from invading their homes to steal or kill.
I can't help you don't know the Supreme Court is tasked with interpreting the Constitution.
Like Roe v. Wade back when? Durrrrr....

Did he see a doctor? We have so very very very few here in the State....are you sure it wasn't just a mental health professional?

What family member committed him and had him arrested until he could get a mental evaluation?

Yep....he was in the looney bin for 2 weeks....told them, explicitly, that he was hearing voices and that he wanted to do a mass public shooting...and they did nothing.....

you doofus....you can't hide the facts in this....your god, "Government," failed again to stop a known mass public shooter.

Us too, assface. That tranny dyke (kinda like you) killed little kids. Murdered them.

As for this thing?

It's Muslims. Bet.

lets-not-jump-rtmqwk.jpg
Sure, I'll bet. $80K? Oh wait, you can't afford that. Single wide trailer takes up all your $$$.

Forum List

Back