MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

No it is not.

It is the fact you turkeys commit so much crime, are addicted to drugs and alcohol, won't take care of your family and would rather be on welfare than work.

You vote for Democrats that keep you as their plantation slaves.

You blame your failures on Whites just like your Liberal masters have taught you.

You are pathetic.
"you turkeys commit so much crime".....................males. Males commit so much crime.

Nutjob with 51/50s , Restraining order , held in Mental Ward , On Police Radar and multiple interviews and run ins , His Firearms should have been seized and he should have been a prohibited person

Nutjob with 51/50s , Restraining order , held in Mental Ward , On Police Radar and multiple interviews and run ins , His Firearms should have been seized and he should have been a prohibited person

The FBI's job, isn't it? But they're too busy destroying evidence of felonies committed by Democrats and forging evidence against Trump, so obviously this is all Trump's fault.

lol no you haven't.
I most certainly have. One of the worst was a LCDR close to retirement who was a raging alcoholic. Before a TransPac, our Flight Surgeon went to do a blood alcohol on him and the CO told the Flight Surgeon to pack sand....totally wrong what what can you do when the CO protects an alcoholic. Thank the gods I wasn't on HIS plane.

So how much do we need to add to your reparations check for this shooting, eh? Would another $20 grand make you happy?
WTF does reparations have to do with this descendent of 8 government handouts to help whites make it white man?

He was a good guy with a gun….

Till he wasn’t
I took a look (using Maps) at the bar which is one of the 2 sites he gunned down people. The photos of the bar shows many old people in the place and it has a restaurant section and another place to play pool. And has games where a steel ball rolls over the table with cushions. It does not appear to be a place for the young people.

Forum List

Back