MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

I don't want to get you wound up again about racism, but stop to think what is constantly on your mind as a black guy. Race is #1. And that actually is the earmark of a classic racist.
That's not the definition of racism, and being aware of existing racism is a matter of survival for non white people. Since you are white there are things you take for granted that we cannot because of racism. For example, if we are stopped by police and asked to provide registration and insurance, we must explain to the officer that we aren't reaching for a weapon when we reach into the glove compartment or we can die.

Race is the number 1 obstacle we face and whites like you want us to stop doing so, in order for you to continue practicing racism.

Eisenhower, Republican was back at it again, despite resistance by the Democrats.

The Civil Rights Act of 1960 ( Pub. L. Tooltip Public Law (United States) 86–449, 74 Stat. 89, enacted May 6, 1960) is a United States federal law that established federal inspection of local voter registration polls and introduced penalties for anyone who obstructed someone's attempt to register to vote.

Civil Rights Act of 1960 - Wikipedia

View attachment 848993
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ci
Eisenhowers Civil Rights Act did nothing but form committees. It did not end discrimination by race.

That's not the definition of racism, and being aware of existing racism is a matter of survival for non white people. Since you are white there are things you take for granted that we cannot because of racism. For example, if we are stopped by police and asked to provide registration and insurance, we must explain to the officer that we aren't reaching for a weapon when we reach into the glove compartment or we can die.

Race is the number 1 obstacle we face and whites like you want us to stop doing so, in order for you to continue practicing racism.
For example, if we are stopped by police and asked to provide registration and insurance, we must explain to the officer that we aren't reaching for a weapon when we reach into the glove compartment or we can die.
and you think that doesn't apply to whites?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It was in 1957 that Republican Eisenhower created the civil rights act that did this.
"
In 1957, President Eisenhower sent Congress a proposal for civil rights legislation. The result was the Civil Rights Act of 1957, the first civil rights legislation since Reconstruction. The new act established the Civil Rights Section of the Justice Department and empowered federal prosecutors to obtain court injunctions against interference with the right to vote. It also established a federal Civil Rights Commission with authority to investigate discriminatory conditions and recommend corrective measures. The final act was weakened by Congress due to lack of support among the Democrats.

Cabinet Paper – The Civil Rights Program - Letter and Statement by the Attorney General, April 10, 1956 [19 pages] [E. Frederic Morrow Records, Box 9, Civil Rights Bill; NAID #12090725]"

Who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1957?

On August 28, 1957, Strom Thurmond, then a Democratic United States senator from South Carolina, began a filibuster intended to prevent the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

Strom Thurmond filibuster of the Civil Rights Act of 1957 -

Again, Eisenhowers Civil Rights Act didn't do anything to eend Jim Crow.

Eisenhowers Civil Rights Act did nothing but form committees. It did not end discrimination by race.

For once you didn't lie. Your homies will probably gun you down now. There were also other riders attached to it these clowns don't have a clue about.

Wrong, and another lie.........barak obama is the lead racist today in the democrat party, and an anti-semite to boot.....the democrats didn't stop being racists, they just took in racists of all skin colors...
More lies.

So glad you were there in the 1850s and 60s to allow me the privilege of your experience, ol' man. <giggle>

You're welcome; I have indeed read widely on American history. You should try it some time. It's very extensively covered, outside of the school system and most university intro courses.

Race is the number 1 obstacle we face
No it is not.

It is the fact you turkeys commit so much crime, are addicted to drugs and alcohol, won't take care of your family and would rather be on welfare than work.

You vote for Democrats that keep you as their plantation slaves.

You blame your failures on Whites just like your Liberal masters have taught you.

You are pathetic.

For you to say that means I am having bad luck against bigotry. See the Civil rights law did not start in 1964, they were ongoing earlier. You are trying to defend the resistance done by Democrats in 1964. Try to keep up with all of the history.

lol you should take your own advice. Republicans only started posturing over 'civil rights' when FDR started getting their votes, and in Texas that was because of LBJ.

He was in the Army Reserve not the National Guard. In a fuel tanker unit that was never deployed while he was in. Most likely had a mechanic's or truck driver's MOS.

I doubt anybody is protecting him.
He was also a weapons instructor and may have been close to retirement....I certainly have seen such protection in the past...even at the physical risk of others.

I'm not the one who brought to it up. You have said nothing to the white racists doing this.

So STHU.
My message goes for anyone talking about racism. You are just the most obvious because you are totally obsessed with it. Can you understand that?

My message goes for anyone talking about racism. You are just the most obvious because you are totally obsessed with it. Can you understand that?
Then say it to your fellow MAGAFASCISTS.

Forum List

Back