MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Guess who wrote this:

"As a professional shooting instructor and a US citizen, I am proud to train freedom defenders around the world, including Ukraine. We must fight tyranny all over the world."

We're talking the Civil Rights Act of 1964, try to keep up.

For you to say that means I am having bad luck against bigotry. See the Civil rights law did not start in 1964, they were ongoing earlier. You are trying to defend the resistance done by Democrats in 1964. Try to keep up with all of the history.

The New York Times is the most respected news source in the World!

Of course, you don't read it..... :rolleyes:
I thought so too, until I defended George W. Bush when he first ran for President. They smacked me down so hard I stuck to the poetry section most of the time. The NYT even got tired of their berating any Republican so much they closed down their forum. They had nobody like USMB to keep things on an equal keel. We have moderators from both sides of the aisle, and quite frankly, if you have a problem they give it their best shot to fix it even if they don't care for your leanings one way or another. Lucky us!

Listening to the news about him being in the National Guard, etc. I wonder if the good ole' boy network was protecting him from con-sequences.
He was in the Army Reserve not the National Guard. In a fuel tanker unit that was never deployed while he was in. Most likely had a mechanic's or truck driver's MOS.

I doubt anybody is protecting him.

Last edited:
Did he, or did he not vote against all of those Civil Rights acts? Yes or no?

How would you know what and why he he did anything?

In the 1930's, he taught school at an all latino grade school; they loved him there, he actually gave a shit about them. No votes then for him, so it was genuine.

Also during the Depression, he made sure black youths got their share of the Youth Jobs program in Texas, which was then building roadside parks and picnic tables and the like. No votes there for him, either. He was also fondly remembered by the black professors at Prairie View A&M, the all black college in Texas, for finding money to pay their salaries when the state reneged on paying them. No votes there for him either.

You want to know why he voted against the bills, read Caro's book, the parts your propaganda site didn't quote. There were very good reasons, and you will find out when you decide to really know what you're talking about, like what else was in those bills and they were never going to pass. You might also read Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era while you're at it. That way you can post a lot of unpleasant facts about northeastern liberals without having to rely on morons for your info.

Forum List

Back