MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Yes, if you take the countries in Europe, and the likes of Australia and New Zealand, you will find all public places and buildings are gun free zones, yet they don't have the horrendous gun killings America enjoys.
In the 2015 Paris attacks, 130 were killed and 416 were injured. Just saying.

So gun free zones is not the problem. And before any gun nut wet fannies start screaming banned guns, just Google other countries gun laws and number of firearms.
Makes for an easy target. I wasn't implying it was the cause, which is clearly mental illness.

Dude asked for proof the shooting was conducted at a gun-free zone, and I provided it.

Regards,
Jim

Makes for an easy target. I wasn't implying it was the cause, which is clearly mental illness.

Dude asked for proof the shooting was conducted at a gun-free zone, and I provided it.

Regards,
Jim

Since fully automatic military rifles are easy to come buy in Europe, old Capt. Caveman may have a future surprise when the hamas supporting immigrants in Britain decide to do their own Oct. 7 in central London....

Why aren't MAGAts going back to wherever their multiple times ancestor came from?

944.jpg

Regards,
Jim
130 is barely an afternoon in America. Just saying.

If you see my 2nd link, you will see that the sign is law. It's true in my state as well, but in my state, any private establishment can post such a sign which will carry the weight of law. In Maine, an establishment which serves alcohol may conspicuously post such a sign.

Regards,
Jim
Not saying that it doesn't hold the weight of law or whether the sign is legal or not, what I'm saying is if you are going to post a sign like that, otherwise telling people that they can't bring protection into the business, then the business is responsible to protect the people while on their premises. That can be in the form of hired security or management being armed or whatever it's supposed to be, but telling the people via a sign that they have no need of their concealed weapon is taking on the responsibility for their safety themselves as business owners.

It's best not to have a sign like that, and therefore it best to depend on the public who legally carry concealed to be welcomed into the establishment..... FACT.

Gun free zones due to fear of a gun being carried by law abiding citizens, uhhhh is as chicken shite as it gets, and the results bare that out.

Last edited:
Australia and New Zealand didn’t have that many mass public shootings before they banned guns and the have the same amount now that they banned guns, with increasing crime against now disarmed citizens…..

I gave the list of public shootings in Australia in another thread…..they have had about one per year….the only reason they get to lie about them is their shooters fail to kill 3 people in the attacks…..not because their gun ban stopped them, simply because they fail to kill 3 people…..injuring rather than killing them…..

And you always fail to address the 15-20 million people murdered in Europe in just 6 years after Europe confiscated guns……

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history….around 2,470,000

Can you tell us how many hundreds of years it will take us to catch up to Europe?

And Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to save lives from rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings and we even use them to stop mass public shootings….

Without legal guns in private hands those survivors become 1.2 million victims……..

Also, when your terrorist supporting immigrants do another Oct.7 in London…….what will you do to save yourself and your family when the unarmed police are overwhelmed?
The problem here in this country now, is that we the citizens have been duped by the Democrat leftist so bad, that it has caused or allowed bad people to feel as if they've been empowered to have the same rights as law abiding citizens have kept and honored in this country (rights should be earned not given).

The meritocracy had kept balance in this country for year's, then all of a sudden the nation decided that people were to be accepted regardless of their characters and earned credits making them trustworthy citizen's.

Yeah well, we've seen what it all has brought to our communities, towns, and state's.

Now because of the ignoring of mental health issues by our investigations departments, we have guns in the hands of psycho's. And just like a lazy Democrat always tries to do after creating the problem, is they try to punish everyone in order to muddy the waters in so that the trail doesn't lead back to them.

Last edited:
Red flag laws should be unconstitutional because a third party is getting involved, whereas yellow flag laws require two parties to agree that the guns should be removed. Maine obviously chose the less strict law for a reason.
So you support people who hear voices telling them to kill being allowed to keep their guns? Your yellow flag laws allowed nobody to get involved. Maines yellow flag doesn’t require any reporting unless the person is forcibly institutionalized. This meant all Mr Card had to do is check himself in voluntarily, which is exactly what he did, and the mental health professional wasn’t required to report him. Face it your yellow flag law failed miserably.

Again in most cases yellow flag is ok. The source of the complaint needs to be considered. But this was a clear cut case of mental illness and having a red flag law also on the books would have saved lives. Anyone hearing voices should not own guns because something is seriously wrong mentally, physically or both. The proof is Mr Cards rampage. Again the founding fathers who created the Constitution would agree because crazy is crazy then or 200+ years later. This guy was nuts! His extreme mental illness forfeited his right to own a gun.

Forum List

Back