MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

They had several weeks to take this guys guns.....

Number of mass public shootings in 2022?

12 people out of over 350 million....and you want to give the democrats the ability to take your guns away from you, and then you have to hire a lawyer to get them back?

You just do not want to understand that the Yellow Flag laws were more than enough to deal with this guy, and they failed......Red Flag laws would have failed to, since the police didn't take him as a serious threat.
Red flag laws aren’t yellow flag laws, there’s a difference.

No I don’t want democrats to take my guns but I’m also not hearing voices telling me to kill. Anyone exhibiting psychosis should have their guns taken away. Every time this happens where a lunatic slips through the cracks we are one step closer to the democrats taking all our guns because democrats don’t make the distinction between sane and insane. They lump us together as one. To them it’s the guns fault like it’s a living entity not the humans fault. If we don’t stop this nonsense we will lose our guns.

No I don’t want democrats to take my guns but I’m also not hearing voices telling me to kill. Anyone exhibiting psychosis should have their guns taken away. Every time this happens where a lunatic slips through the cracks we are one step closer to the democrats taking all our guns because democrats don’t make the distinction between sane and insane. They lump us together as one. To them it’s the guns fault like it’s a living entity not the humans fault. If we don’t stop this nonsense we will lose our guns.
Im from the South. We dont want yellow or red flags. Unless its football.

They want the guns they are going to have to take them by force

If you lived in Connecticut the government would know. Not only do they know how many I have they know how many bullets it holds. Why? Because mine are legally owned. In Connecticut because of Sandy Hook you have to jump through hoops to get a legal gun. I have to go through a gun course, apply to both the city I live in and the state. The city has its own requirements. Meet all requirements for both, be fingerprinted, background check,and pay a fortune for the pleasure. Then and only then am I allowed to purchase the gun which has to only hold 10 bullets. Anything above that is considered an assault weapon. I have a handgun that was grandfathered in that holds 16. I can load it with all 16 as long as it stays inside my house. If I leave the house I can only have 10 bullets. Connecticut doesn’t allow assault rifles at all which I think is unconstitutional but what are you going to do.🤷‍♀️ All this is well documented so yes the police know what I have. As for where my guns are stored Connecticut has Ethan’s law so the police would know to look for the gun safe. It’s not rocket science. The only guns unaccounted for are illegal guns.

Yes it’s government overreach however considering how stupid people are these days and let’s face it, anyone who would participate in tik tok challenges where you swallow tide pods would have to be as dumb as a box of rocks, it’s 100% necessary. Our society is in mental decline. If other states don’t have that maybe they shouldn’t be so loosey goosey with gun safety and laws. I have no doubt Connecticuts red flag laws would have my guns gone in about one to two days. Once you live through something like Sandy Hook you don’t want to repeat it. People tend make sure they don’t drop that particular ball because a classroom full of dead kids is horrible to live through.

Don't live in CT or file a suit that your rights are being violated. You want to let them abuse you, that is your problem sweetheart!

The problem wasn’t the gun, the gun free zone, the number of bullets. The problem was this guy was bat shit crazy and he should have been institutionalized and his guns taken away. That didn’t happen. The human is always the problem. They literally had months to stop this guy but didn’t bother. Now people are dead. Again let’s see what Maine does now.

The cops knew about this guy and in this envirinment they failed to secure him....

Officially, the number of attempts to detain Robert Card comes to two. However, in this Bangor Daily News exposé of the efforts to warn that the Army reservist had become a serious threat, it becomes clear that red flags were flying for months — and yet no one intervened effectively.

Don't live in CT or file a suit that your rights are being violated. You want to let them abuse you, that is your problem sweetheart!
I don’t want them too but when you’re stuck with the likes of Blumenthal, Chris Murphy and Rosa Deloro and surrounded by libtards it’s kinda what you get.

Do you have any idea what it’s like every time one of these stupid shootings happens? You have to watch Blumenthal and Murphy go on and on ad nauseam about how the gun is to blame. Never the person. Never the people who didn’t follow proper protocol,never all the people who knew the guy was whacko and didn’t do anything, just the gun. That’s how AR15’s got banned. I swear they believe the gun sprouts legs and starts a killing spree all by itself. SMH

That said common sense gun laws are helpful if followed correctly, like people who are mentally delusional shouldn’t have guns. But as a friend once told me common sense ain’t too common. We live in a country of drooling morons so it’s only going to get worse I’m afraid.

That was actually the strength of the Australian Gun Control Laws. It was the Mental Health aspect that actually worked. Hitting responsible gun owners was a waste of time.

Greg

I don’t want them too but when you’re stuck with the likes of Blumenthal, Chris Murphy and Rosa Deloro and surrounded by libtards it’s kinda what you get.

Do you have any idea what it’s like every time one of these stupid shootings happens? You have to watch Blumenthal and Murphy go on and on ad nauseam about how the gun is to blame. Never the person. Never the people who didn’t follow proper protocol,never all the people who knew the guy was whacko and didn’t do anything, just the gun. That’s how AR15’s got banned. I swear they believe the gun sprouts legs and starts a killing spree all by itself. SMH

That said common sense gun laws are helpful if followed correctly, like people who are mentally delusional shouldn’t have guns. But as a friend once told me common sense ain’t too common. We live in a country of drooling morons so it’s only going to get worse I’m afraid.

More…….knowing he was an actual threat, the psychiatrists could have applied to get the guy committed…involuntarily………

If the mental health care experts had believed that the murderer was a danger to himself or others, they would have applied to a court and used the civil commitment process to either mandate that he keep receiving outpatient treatment or be involuntarily committed. Since the mental health care experts weren’t willing to declare him a danger to himself or others, even if Card’s guns were taken away, when a hearing would eventually occur under a Red Flag law it would have been given his guns back.

MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE ...​

A good reason to sell another hundred million guns in the USA. Do you need private guns which kill a whole city? Many in the world will sell you such guns for 5 cent each. What a luck for them that you will do so on your own. That's much more cheaper.

A good reason to sell another hundred million guns in the USA. Do you need private guns which kill a whole city? Many in the world will sell you such guns for 5 cent each. What a luck for them that you will do so on your own. That's much more cheaper.

Says a poster from a country that took guns away from people across Europe, then went on to murder 15-20 million innocent men, women and children...........in just 6 years of murder.

Says a poster from a country that took guns away from people across Europe,

What a nonsense sentence, superidiot.

then went on to murder 15-20 million innocent men, women and children...........in just 6 years of murder.

In Germany all policemen together (~250,000 women and men) have to shoot in a normal year less than 100 times - including warning shots - and normally less than 10 criminals have to die because of this.

And if you like to learn something what has to do with real life then throw your guns into a scrap press and start to live.

Wow...for a cop you don't know much about criminal justice.

State boards administer parole Blart; not cities. Now run your ass around the parking lot as a punishment for lying to us about your "credentials"
How many damn leftist democrats do you think are on those parole boards in blue cities? Dumbass

And as soon as they find a way to ban them all they will take your guns or else.

Happened in Canada. Worked with a guy long ago 20 or so years. Kicked his front door in to take his registered guns.

Eventually that is what they want.

I refuse to be punished for the crimes of others.

obama guns.png

i live in CT & have firearms in our home as well. there are no un necessary restrictions - - - you could get what you want, sans the high velocity killing machines that some (R)s want to reinstate the ability to get; as well as perpetrators of domestic violence be allowed to keep theirs.

sweet.

& nobody is trying to take yer guns.

i live in CT & have firearms in our home as well. there are no un necessary restrictions - - - you could get what you want, sans the high velocity killing machines that some (R)s want to reinstate the ability to get; as well as perpetrators of domestic violence be allowed to keep theirs.

sweet.

& nobody is trying to take yer guns.
You are ya fking liar

More…….knowing he was an actual threat, the psychiatrists could have applied to get the guy committed…involuntarily………

If the mental health care experts had believed that the murderer was a danger to himself or others, they would have applied to a court and used the civil commitment process to either mandate that he keep receiving outpatient treatment or be involuntarily committed. Since the mental health care experts weren’t willing to declare him a danger to himself or others, even if Card’s guns were taken away, when a hearing would eventually occur under a Red Flag law it would have been given his guns back.

Well that’s another problem with our mental healthcare system, they are too scared of lawsuits. They don’t want to label people as one thing or another for fear of lawsuits. I don’t doubt they were afraid of committing him even if they knew he was nuttier than a fruitcake. How could they not know? The Army National Guard had him check himself in. If they could figure it out surly the professionals could. He was hearing voices telling him to shoot people. That’s a clear danger. So now the lawsuit they were afraid of is going to come because of their inaction. Problem is so many mental health illnesses have the same symptoms. It’s not cut and dry like diagnosing cancer. Even voices can be caused by different illnesses. There has to be some protection if mental health professionals diagnose incorrectly so they aren’t afraid to make the call.

Forum List

Back