Massive #walkaway Rally In Washington D.C. Today

Bidum couldn't get this many people out if he gave free dope at a kegger.

I don't think it's really fair to call them Trump supporters. That is... #walkaway is walking away from the democrat party, so it *IS* safe to say they aren't voting for Biden. But that doesn't mean they are voting for Trump, or that they support Trump.

I don't think it's really fair to call them Trump supporters. That is... #walkaway is walking away from the democrat party, so it *IS* safe to say they aren't voting for Biden. But that doesn't mean they are voting for Trump, or that they support Trump.

Watching all the vids suggests otherwise.

Not all people in the #walkaway posted vids. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of them are going to vote for Trump. I just want information to be correct. I do know people in the #walkaway that simply aren't voting for Trump.

Not all people in the #walkaway posted vids. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of them are going to vote for Trump. I just want information to be correct. I do know people in the #walkaway that simply aren't voting for Trump.

Looks like they walked back to Biden. LOL

You don't say, I'M SURE once he suggested giving China the vaccine first before our hospital workers and high risk population-this happened:
4m0wqa.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back