Mathew Hales mother talks about her son's imprisonment.

Matt Hale's mother talks about her son's imprisonment - News - East Peoria Times-Courier - East Peoria, IL - East Peoria, IL

Another great man and POW locked in zogs gulags...why not give him a polygraph "justice" department? You afraid truth will come out? Stay strong brother. There are many of us out there that know the truth and continue to fight to free you.

Omg the level of "nuts" you've reached with this post is staggering! I have no idea what to say! :dunno:

"Hale, 42, is serving a 40-year federal prison sentence after being sentenced in 2005 of soliciting a member of his church, who was really an FBI informant, to kill federal Judge Joan Lefkow who ruled in a trademark infringement case involving Hale’s church."

Read more: Matt Hale's mother talks about her son's imprisonment - News - East Peoria Times-Courier - East Peoria, IL - East Peoria, IL

You forgot to mention that as a law school graduate, Hale was an officer of the court and knew quite well how thoroughly illegal it is to assassinate a Federal Judge. It's just one small step from actual treason - and meanwhile Hale advocates the violent overthrow of our Constitutional government.

• Banned
He has proclaimed his innocence from day one and has been refused a lie detector. That judge got her just due a few years back anyways. If the "justice" department has nothing to hide give him a lie detector test. Also not only did his lawyer say the entire thing was a farce,the jury was prejudiced 1. They were allowed to hear of a crime that had NOTHING to do with Hale at all and 2. the foreman was employed at the same college that the former member of Hale's association had murdered was. He is a POW of the first class and I can't wait for the day he is freed. Hale has never called for the overthrow of this dictatorship we have but if he did I would support him 100%, I am not a Creator but I have read the books by Klassen and I agree 90% with them I just can't embrace it 100%.

Last edited:
Another cave ape bites the dust. They need to round up all of the inbred trailer trash up and sentence them to 20 years hard labor in Siberia. They smell up the air in the US.

He has proclaimed his innocence from day one and has been refused a lie detector. That judge got her just due a few years back anyways. If the "justice" department has nothing to hide give him a lie detector test. Also not only did his lawyer say the entire thing was a farce,the jury was prejudiced 1. They were allowed to hear of a crime that had NOTHING to do with Hale at all and 2. the foreman was employed at the same college that the former member of Hale's association had murdered was. He is a POW of the first class and I can't wait for the day he is freed. Hale has never called for the overthrow of this dictatorship we have but if he did I would support him 100%, I am not a Creator but I have read the books by Klassen and I agree 90% with them I just can't embrace it 100%.

Lie detectors are not admissible as evidence.

• Banned

Correct. But it would throw some real doubt on the feds case if he was proven to be telling the truth if he was allowed to take one.

The Railroading Of Matt Hale

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2X-IIGJUY]Matt Hale Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Man has balls for sure. I love this guy refuses to back down from that jew puppet reporter. That's why the likes of Duke,Black etc aren't in prison because they pussy foot around the issues. Hale is right. They are our enemy plain and simple. Damn this makes me want to go read Natures Eternal Religion again.

He put a contract out on a Federal Judge?

That was kind of stupid.

No. He didn't. He was accused of it and then railroaded. They won't even give him a lie detector which shouldn't be a problem because it can't be used in courts...Hale was a threat to zog and they took him out.
Just read his Wikipedia page. Looks, sounds and acts like a douche. Hope he does all 40 years...

LOL wikipedia? Watch some of his videos.

Correct. But it would throw some real doubt on the feds case if he was proven to be telling the truth if he was allowed to take one.

You can mislead a polygraph test with a tack in your shoe.

He's in prison. I SERIOUSLY doubt he would have a tack in his shoe lol.

General Zog

ClickHandler.ashx

Matt Hale Interview - YouTube

Man has balls for sure. I love this guy refuses to back down from that jew puppet reporter. That's why the likes of Duke,Black etc aren't in prison because they pussy foot around the issues. Hale is right. They are our enemy plain and simple. Damn this makes me want to go read Natures Eternal Religion again.

Yeah he has balls that are so microscopic they qualify as nano balls. He is just another in a long line of chicken shit smelling cave apes that were abused by their trailer park moms. Hopefully they euthanize him so tax payers are not put out.

You can mislead a polygraph test with a tack in your shoe.

That is why they aren't admissible, they are not consistent and the prosecution nor the defense can bring them up in a court, not seeing the point of doing one.

Forum List

Back