Mathew Hales mother talks about her son's imprisonment.

He put a contract out on a Federal Judge?

That was kind of stupid.

These white supremacists are always doing something stupid one way or another. They cant help it. I think all of them have defective genes or their mother is also their sister. Matt Hale going to the pokey is the best thing that can happen to him. He will be safe in their but a burden on tax payers.

In His Own Words
"It is time to fan the flames of anti-Semitism far and wide. It is time to expose the Jews as being the evil incarnate of the world."
— "Fanning the Flames of Anti-Semitism," The Struggle, 2002

"Once we get the White Race thinking straight, the White Race will cease to subsidize the mud races, and they shall wither on the vine."
— Statement to the media, 1999

"The mud races may very well offer some resistance and that resistance will have to be destroyed."

"Just as Adolph Hitler knew that before he could win Germany, he must win his home turf, Munich and then Bavaria as a whole, before we can win the world, I fervently believe that we must win our capital, Illinois."
— Hale's call for his followers to relocate to the East Peoria, Ill., area, where the "World Headquarters" of his group was located in his father's house.

Almost makes you want to repeal the 1st amendment.

In His Own Words
"It is time to fan the flames of anti-Semitism far and wide. It is time to expose the Jews as being the evil incarnate of the world."

"Once we get the White Race thinking straight, the White Race will cease to subsidize the mud races, and they shall wither on the vine."

"The mud races may very well offer some resistance and that resistance will have to be destroyed."

"Just as Adolph Hitler knew that before he could win Germany, he must win his home turf, Munich and then Bavaria as a whole, before we can win the world, I fervently believe that we must win our capital, Illinois."
— Hale's call for his followers to relocate to the East Peoria, Ill., area, where the "World Headquarters" of his group was located in his father's house.

I never want to repeal the 1st Amendment, free speech exposes the haters and the racists.

Where is Onion at? He needs to explain to me why this clown Matt Hale is so afraid of other ethnicities. I watched that video and the fear in him is palpable.

"Why should white people want to become a minority?"

:lol: :lol:

He is afraid. That seems to plague a lot of of those white supremacist fruit loops.

He put a contract out on a Federal Judge?

That was kind of stupid.

No. He didn't. He was accused of it and then railroaded. They won't even give him a lie detector which shouldn't be a problem because it can't be used in courts...Hale was a threat to zog and they took him out.
Just read his Wikipedia page. Looks, sounds and acts like a douche. Hope he does all 40 years...

LOL wikipedia? Watch some of his videos.

I watched his videos and he is a scary wimp. How can you worship a wussy like that?

In His Own Words

Exactly why zog is scared of him and railroaded him into 40 years in prison.Makes me proud to read those words. Hale is a great man.

In His Own Words

Exactly why zog is scared of him and railroaded him into 40 years in prison.Makes me proud to read those words. Hale is a great man.

Aww how cute! You sound like you are in love. Hale is going to be a great man toy in prison. Dont be upset when he writes you a letter from the pokey explaining he no longer feels the same for you.

Forum List

Back